The Official FMRTE 2010 Thread

Jinner Jamie

What do you use FMRTE for?  

257 members have voted

1. 1. What do you use FMRTE for?

• Editing (Names, Stats, Club Info, Newgens, Ect... )
    • Scouting (Find good newgens)
    • Cheating (Giving club loads of money, Making Super Players, Ect...)

FMRTE v3.0.019 - Released

Download link: here

Changes(3.0.116 to 3.0.119):

• Fixed a bug in Clubs Information Screen that was causing FMRTE to crash
  • Fixed a bug in Clubs Information Screen, now the Training Ground feature is working well
  • Fixed a bug in Clubs Information Screen, now the stadium extras (roof and undersoil heating) and pitch condition are working
  • Fixed bug in Your Own Profile (CA/PA and Reputation attributes were fixed, all the other appears to be OK)
  • Fixed bug in Clubs Finances, now the sugar daddy option is working
  • Added an option in Clubs Finances, that allows you to add/remove a Transfer Embargo
  • Added a Scollbar in Clubs Finances Screen (now when you have a lot of sponsors you are able to scroll the screen)
  • Added a new collumn(minimun release fee) in player search result , you have to enable it in FMRTE Options
  • Added an option in FMRTE Options that allows you to select the unit that FMRTE uses for pitchs dimensions (yards/metres)
  • Current Screen Button now works for Leagues too
  • You can search for competitions (this was introduced in the 3.0.115 version but i've forgot to announce)

Known Issues:

- Editing Players that have both Player and Staff attributes was not tested, so dont use it

- Swapping players its a danger feature, and you should not use it (as i dont know if its working right now)

NOTES:

If you find that some attributes displayed have a strange value, dont edit nothing in that screen, and please report it to me.

Languages Included:

- English

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Ruci, just to let you know that this Editor rocks!! You are the man... forget the Genius.. this will do just perfect! ... and im sure you will still develop more of it!

Parabens!! and i ll make sure to donate next time i download FMRTE!

Nice work ruci.

Thanks for the editor.

If only someone could find a way to edit the club players knowledge bar coaches now have.

I will be a extremely happy man.

you can do that by editing your staff konwledge in FMRTE

BTW, not sure if Ruci or Jinner were aware anyway, but FMRTE doesn't currently work on the version of Football Manager that Beta Testers are using.

I'm not sure what you mean by that. If the Beta testers are using a version for a first day patch then it will not work. FMRTE only works with the Demo that is available to everyone and also Ruci as far as I am aware doesn't have access to the version that the Beta testers do.

@ Jinner Jamie

Mate, I thought FMRTE was an ingame real time editor and not a save game editor like you say in the description of the first post. That made a big impression to me, as Genie was the only one who could work with save games. So, I downloaded new version just to make sure, and it's indeed an ingame editor.

Clarify that part in your description better if you please :)

@ Jinner Jamie

Mate, I thought FMRTE was an ingame real time editor and not a save game editor like you say in the description of the first post. That made a big impression to me, as Genie was the only one who could work with save games. So, I downloaded new version just to make sure, and it's indeed an ingame editor.

Clarify that part in your description better if you please :)

They are one in same FMRTE allows you to edit your saved game so therefore it is a saved game editor. It is a real time editor as it allows you to edit the game your currently playing but you need to have a save of it on your PC.

Hope this clears things up for you.

Is it normal to be experiencing heavy lag when using FMRTE? It seems that it's very unresponsive the moment i open it, without even loading the game. Click on anything and changing any attributes has a delay of about 3-5 seconds, including saving changes, changing screens, etc. I'm using Windows XP SP3. It's a decent comp because i can run FM with zero problems, 2gb RAM and only 1gb used while running FM2010 demo.

Is it normal to be experiencing heavy lag when using FMRTE? It seems that it's very unresponsive the moment i open it, without even loading the game. Click on anything and changing any attributes has a delay of about 3-5 seconds, including saving changes, changing screens, etc. I'm using Windows XP SP3. It's a decent comp because i can run FM with zero problems, 2gb RAM and only 1gb used while running FM2010 demo.

FMRTE will not be able to edit anything without the game running. A few seconds in delay may be normal but anything that drags out more then 5-10 seconds I would consider slow.

FMRTE will not be able to edit anything without the game running. A few seconds in delay may be normal but anything that drags out more then 5-10 seconds I would consider slow.

Yeah i know, i was just pointing out that FMRTE lags even without loading the game into memory. I am comparing this version to last year's 09 release, which didn't have this delay. It makes it tough to edit lots of stats and i'm surprised it's not mentioned in this thread, which leads me to think maybe it's my own problem.

Yeah i know, i was just pointing out that FMRTE lags even without loading the game into memory. I am comparing this version to last year's 09 release, which didn't have this delay. It makes it tough to edit lots of stats and i'm surprised it's not mentioned in this thread, which leads me to think maybe it's my own problem.

It could possibly be as it is running on my PC near perfect. My PC specs are:

AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 2.7GHz

1.5Gb Ram

Vista Home Premium 32bit: Service pack 2

Anyone ?

It doesn't work for me,tried in the demo.

What the tactics screen does is show the best players for a certain formation. To work it you must go over to the positions section and above the pitch and player icons is a drop down menu. In the drop down menu there is a list of formations varying from 4-4-2 to a 3-4-1-2. Select a formation that you would like to try out i.e. 4-4-2 diamond. Then go to the top formations section at the bottom left below that is another drop down menu this time that says Min. Condition. Select your minimum player condition preferably 0 as then it will show you even the injured players. It goes by calculating the player stats for each postion to give you the best players for that formation.

Hope this helps.

Will the fmrte be ready for FM10 when it comes out on the 30th?

The Current version should work with the release version if nothing has changed. If a patch is released then it will not.

Is there a way to edit a player's name. Everytime I try I only get a list of names to choose but not one of my making. Is that the case for everyone or am I doing something wrong ?

Thanks.

You can only give players a name that is already in the game you cannot give them a name that you have made up I am affraid

What the tactics screen does is show the best players for a certain formation. To work it you must go over to the positions section and above the pitch and player icons is a drop down menu. In the drop down menu there is a list of formations varying from 4-4-2 to a 3-4-1-2. Select a formation that you would like to try out i.e. 4-4-2 diamond. Then go to the top formations section at the bottom left below that is another drop down menu this time that says Min. Condition. Select your minimum player condition preferably 0 as then it will show you even the injured players. It goes by calculating the player stats for each postion to give you the best players for that formation.

Hope this helps.

Oh,and I was working it out as the opposite.I thought it was the best tactic for my team,as it shows some formations in order at the bottom.Thanks for clearing up.

Saying that,a best tactic would be a great new feature on FMRTE.What say Ruci ?

FMRTE v3.0.019 - Released

Download link: here

Changes(3.0.116 to 3.0.119):

• Fixed a bug in Clubs Information Screen that was causing FMRTE to crash
  • Fixed a bug in Clubs Information Screen, now the Training Ground feature is working well
  • Fixed a bug in Clubs Information Screen, now the stadium extras (roof and undersoil heating) and pitch condition are working
  • Fixed bug in Your Own Profile (CA/PA and Reputation attributes were fixed, all the other appears to be OK)
  • Fixed bug in Clubs Finances, now the sugar daddy option is working
  • Added an option in Clubs Finances, that allows you to add/remove a Transfer Embargo
  • Added a Scollbar in Clubs Finances Screen (now when you have a lot of sponsors you are able to scroll the screen)
  • Added a new collumn(minimun release fee) in player search result , you have to enable it in FMRTE Options
  • Added an option in FMRTE Options that allows you to select the unit that FMRTE uses for pitchs dimensions (yards/metres)
  • Current Screen Button now works for Leagues too
  • You can search for competitions (this was introduced in the 3.0.115 version but i've forgot to announce)

Known Issues:

- Editing Players that have both Player and Staff attributes was not tested, so dont use it

- Swapping players its a danger feature, and you should not use it (as i dont know if its working right now)

NOTES:

If you find that some attributes displayed have a strange value, dont edit nothing in that screen, and please report it to me.

Languages Included:

- English

Brilliant Ruci. Your an absolute star mate. :)

Wow! Just stumbled across this thread after visiting the Editors Hideaway for the first time in months.

Thank you very much, ruci, for creating the best editing tool I've ever used in a football management game (going way back to Championship Manager 1992-1993!!!) and for making it available for FM 2010 already. And thank you, Jinner Jamie, for creating the FMRTE thread again for this year's version of the editor.

I know that last year's FMRTE really added to my enjoyment of the game. It was - and still is - an amazing tool. I'm very much looking forward to using the latest FMRTE for FM 2010.

Thank you.

Is there a way to do macro-editing of some sort? I've noticed almost every player in the French leagues has an under-rated jumping attribute by 3 or 4. Cris for example from Lyon an 183cm very athletic guy who jumps very high has 11 for jumping!! It's ridiculous! But he's just one example, almost every other player in that team and league needs a boost of +4 in Jump attribute as well. So is there a way to make them all +4 or does it have to be done one by one? The highest jump rating in the league is like 15 meaning not a single player is anything above 'good' which is ******** because guys like Alou Diarra (192cm, athletic) should get at least 18 and guys like Govou/Kallstrom while nothing special in the air aren't 7's or 10's.

If not using FMRTE, do you think the official game editor will have a function like that?

They are one in same FMRTE allows you to edit your saved game so therefore it is a saved game editor. It is a real time editor as it allows you to edit the game your currently playing but you need to have a save of it on your PC.

Hope this clears things up for you.

No, this is wrong.

In game editors and save game editors are totally different : one edits in game (ie the game needs to be running), one edits a save game (ie the game does not need to be running). FMRTE cannot edit a save game but it can edit in game. Therefore it is an in game editor, not a save game editor, and the top post remains misleading.

Does anyone know how high attributes can be edited without having them reset a few days later. Obviously if you set them all to 20 they reset but the game has a limit based on the player's position. Some attributes weight more depending if you're a defender or striker for example. As the relevant attributes go up the Current and Potential rating percentage numbers (bottom right of screen) go up as well. If you set CA/PA to 200 and you max out all the attributes I guess those two number hit 100%.

My question is at what percentage must you stop changing the attributes before they reset. I pretty sure that anything under 90% is ok and the attributes don't reset but I'm wondering if anyone knows for sure if you can go higher, Is it 92%, 95% ... ?

Thanks

Hey ruci. I was wondering, since league rules presumably won't be hardcoded this year, will you have anyway of configuring FMRTE to edit them real time?

I was thinking about a foreigner limit. Like, if i was to set a maximum amount of foreign players in the squad, I'd like to be able to be generous with them to start with, then tighten the rules each season, giving clubs time to adjust their squads accordingly, rather than having to ditch half their squad immediately during the first transfer window. This is more hopeful than anything, but with us being able to edit competitions this year, I was wondering if these settings would be available in the memory so we could edit them real time.

Is there a way to do macro-editing of some sort? I've noticed almost every player in the French leagues has an under-rated jumping attribute by 3 or 4. Cris for example from Lyon an 183cm very athletic guy who jumps very high has 11 for jumping!! It's ridiculous! But he's just one example, almost every other player in that team and league needs a boost of +4 in Jump attribute as well. So is there a way to make them all +4 or does it have to be done one by one? The highest jump rating in the league is like 15 meaning not a single player is anything above 'good' which is ******** because guys like Alou Diarra (192cm, athletic) should get at least 18 and guys like Govou/Kallstrom while nothing special in the air aren't 7's or 10's.

If not using FMRTE, do you think the official game editor will have a function like that?

I don't think Ruci will add this feature. I am pretty certain the offical FM Editor will not have anything like this.

You could make your own editor to do this see here: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=156544

You can do a mass edit in FMRTE which will enable you to change the stats of all players in a certain team. I Haven't used it before so I'm not sure how you would go about it.

Edit: found a link on the FMRTE You Tube page:

No, this is wrong.

In game editors and save game editors are totally different : one edits in game (ie the game needs to be running), one edits a save game (ie the game does not need to be running). FMRTE cannot edit a save game but it can edit in game. Therefore it is an in game editor, not a save game editor, and the top post remains misleading.

I Have changed it.

FMRTE already has a feature like that, is the Preset Manager, you can create a preset to change specific attributes in players (at this moment you can give +4 ou -4.., you can only set values for it..i will add an option like that..)

You can do it in another way too, you can use the Mass Edit option to affect a lot of players at the same time(you can filter those players by nationality if you want to..)

I recommend you to watch those videos:

cheers

Archived