The Official FMRTE 2010 Thread

Jinner Jamie

What do you use FMRTE for?  

257 members have voted

1. 1. What do you use FMRTE for?

• Editing (Names, Stats, Club Info, Newgens, Ect... )
    • Scouting (Find good newgens)
    • Cheating (Giving club loads of money, Making Super Players, Ect...)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks for all ur hard work ruci,

Just letting you know I cant get current screen working with FMRTE v3.0.121 Released

ups..my bad..i've forgot to update that :/

I will fix it soon..not right now as its not a big issue..but you can expect a new version today.. ;)

The version in the list does not correspond with the one my game shows when I check it after patching.

My version shows 10.1.0.84847 m.e. (v813).

It is not listed in your editor and I get an out of memory error (running 8gb system RAM) when I try to load my game into it.

I bought the DVD version and installed it into Steam. Does that mean the game has different version numbers slapped on it, than if I installed it without using Steam?

come on get the steam version out us people with steam cant have fun untill we have the steam version get a move on please

Mate chill, your not the only one waitin, let ruci do his thing bet you couldnt make one

Thanks Ruci its amazin once again

Guys if you bought the game with the disk and installed via Steam it will not work with FMRTE. I am in the same boat but the only thing you can do is sit back and be patient it will be released at some point within 2-3 days. Not that long in reality keep the faith.

Guest roberto922
i am chilled just need the editor for the steam version didnt pay £30 so i have to wait ages for a editor just because steam updates automatically

THat's hardly rucis fault, leave him to finish the Steam edition in peace, you know he'll do it, bugging him won't make him go any faster

I don't know if its just me, but my mini FMRTE doesnt seem to be working?

Is it ok for others that have got it on?

It's a known issue..

Mni-FMRTE uses the same code as the "Current Screen" button to know what's the player/team/staff member that you are seeing in-game..

I've forgot to update that so the button wont work, and mini-FMRTE wont work too

I will release a new version soon...

Now the reason why there is no steam version yet:

I've ordered my game in "www.game.es" (28/10) as some friends said that they delivered the game in 24hours..

They mailed me saying that the game was sent to me using SEUR (29/10) and they gave me an ID so I can track my game in SEUR website..

The problem is that yesterday I had someone at home all the day, but the game was not delivered

And in the SEUR website the delivery status they say that there was no one to receive the package..

Date and Time Code Status Description

29-10-2009 00:00:00 T1 SHIPMENT DOCUMENTED

30-10-2009 09:21:00 T2 DESTINATION/RECEIVER TO CONFIRM DELIVERY

30-10-2009 20:54:31 I523 RECEIVER ABSENT

So at this moment i dont know when i will have my own copy so i can install it by steam and make FMRTE compatible with it :(

That's the only reason why there is no steam version..

Is there any chance anyone could upload this again to Filefront or something? Rapidshare link's not working, neither is the link on fmrte.com

Would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

Never mind, managed to get it downloaded.

Thanks for all your hard work Ruci, always amazes me how quickly you get FMRTE out there.

It's a known issue..

Mni-FMRTE uses the same code as the "Current Screen" button to know what's the player/team/staff member that you are seeing in-game..

I've forgot to update that so the button wont work, and mini-FMRTE wont work too

I will release a new version soon...

Now the reason why there is no steam version yet:

I've ordered my game in "www.game.es" (28/10) as some friends said that they delivered the game in 24hours..

They mailed me saying that the game was sent to me using SEUR (29/10) and they gave me an ID so I can track my game in SEUR website..

The problem is that yesterday I had someone at home all the day, but the game was not delivered

And in the SEUR website the delivery status they say that there was no one to receive the package..

Date and Time Code Status Description

29-10-2009 00:00:00 T1 SHIPMENT DOCUMENTED

30-10-2009 09:21:00 T2 DESTINATION/RECEIVER TO CONFIRM DELIVERY

30-10-2009 20:54:31 I523 RECEIVER ABSENT

So at this moment i dont know when i will have my own copy so i can install it by steam and make FMRTE compatible with it :(

That's the only reason why there is no steam version..

Ruci, another thing I noticed is that the outstanding loans are not showing up on FMRTE. Could you also look at that when you get a chance

If I buy you the steam version Ruci, how long would it take to make a the editor work?

Tks i appreciate it, but i dont want anyone to buy me the game as I have already done that im just waiting for the delivery...so it would be a waste of money..

i am a long time user of the editor on 09 i now nave a boxed steam activated version and was wondering when (no rush) it comes out will it be like the latest 09 editor or like starting over ie only albe to edit a few things?

the editor has the same features that it had for FM 2009

my game got crashed after using FMRTE v3.0.121, same problem with earlier FMRTE v3.0.116. i used the patched fm, anyway thanks for this great tool.

send me an email support { at }fmrte.com

and tell me everything that you have edited in FMRTE, so i can find what feature have caused that..

cheers

Archived