The Official FMRTE 2010 Thread

Jinner Jamie

What do you use FMRTE for?  

257 members have voted

1. 1. What do you use FMRTE for?

• Editing (Names, Stats, Club Info, Newgens, Ect... )
    • Scouting (Find good newgens)
    • Cheating (Giving club loads of money, Making Super Players, Ect...)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ruci

i make a player a legend and save it then freeze it save it again (it creates a file in the thr frozen players folder) but his stats still drop after a month or so am i missing something?

also aston villas debt does not show up on the editor

apart from that its better than ever

ruci

i make a player a legend and save it then freeze it save it again (it creates a file in the thr frozen players folder) but his stats still drop after a month or so am i missing something?

also aston villas debt does not show up on the editor

apart from that its better than ever

This feature only works while the FMRTE is running. If you turn off the FMRTE players are no longer frozen..If this was not the case, let me know so i can see what's the problem..

There is an option in FMRTE settings that will make FMRTE to start freezing all players(that were previously frozen) as soon as you press the load button, so with this option, you can close FMRTE, and when you run FMRTE again, your players attributes will be automaticly frozen..(FMRTE will load the player attributes from the file that it creates when you press the "Freeze" button)

Quick question, is there an option to save the search list to save your search ?

You can select all players in the search result and add them to a shortlist and save that shortlist to be imported in game..

And if you have used the FMRTE Search filter, you can save your filter settings to use them latter...

trying to edit the ideal player attributes for searches so more inline with ingame recommendations. keep getting errors and program crashes, anyone else have any probs?

I need more information about this problem..and send me the error.log file that FMRTE creates when it crashes..

Anybody got an ideas re to the editor crashing once i try to load me game on to it?

I need more information..Game Version...FMRTE version..error.log..

Send me an email with the error.log

i might have pressed reload a few games after freezing the players will try again tonight

does it affect thier caps and goals?

at present it does - I hope Rucci can find a way to avoid this - until such time you can manually update your players caps/goals after each international appearance - it is not too much hassle.

I'm having this error before FMTRE has even finished starting up; any ideas?

"FMRTE 3.0 Beta has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." Below is the error report file that Microsoft sends itself.

EventType : clr20r3 P1 : fmrte.exe P2 : 3.0.124.0 P3 : 4aef5030

P4 : presentationframework P5 : 3.0.0.0 P6 : 488f142e P7 : 6259

P8 : e1 P9 : system.windows.markup.xamlparse

error log:

Description:

Stopped working

Problem signature:

Problem Event Name: CLR20r3

Problem Signature 01: fmrte.exe

Problem Signature 02: 3.0.121.0

Problem Signature 03: 4aec661f

Problem Signature 04: PresentationFramework

Problem Signature 05: 3.0.0.0

Problem Signature 06: 470bc696

Problem Signature 07: 660b

Problem Signature 08: e1

Problem Signature 09: System.Windows.Markup.XamlParse

OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.256.1

Locale ID: 1033

I have edited finanaces using FMRTE and when I go back to fm10 the screen goes black. I press the windows button to go back to the windows screen but the icons at the bottom just flash and I have to reset the computer. Any ideas on why this has happened, will be grateful. thanks.

Since the person who started this thread and updated his first post with new releases etc got banned, perhaps someone would like to take over and start a new thread?

He will have only been banned for a week or so there is no point. Plus everyone knows where this thread is so they can just look through it. Thats all that I did.

He will have only been banned for a week or so there is no point. Plus everyone knows where this thread is so they can just look through it. Thats all that I did.

Or Ruci (the main programmer for FMRTE) could ask a moderator to update the post on his behalf, or maybe even start his own thread so he has control on the opening post himself

Guest roberto922
This may be a silly question but what is the freezing option for/do?

Bestie.

freezes a players stats, eg if you wanted a 30 year old to stay at the top of his game for years you could freeze his stats and they wouldn't change until you unfroze them

would it be a possibility to get the players rid of the subscription tag?

now whenever loading a shortlist, will get updated about all them players, and when it is a big list of players, like i have now (22349 found), it is quite annoying every time to have 150 mails in my inbox, and fm crashing due to out of memory.

When I click load, this happens:

fmrtebad.jpg

Anyone got a solution?

I also have this problem!!

Any solution for this allready??

(i have my game installed at Steam - i think it has to do with this, because i ran FMART as ADMIN and it worked... just couldnt find the Game)

Ruci,

Thanks a lot! But can you update your opening post too? I've been checking that since 3 days and going back disappointed because I thought the steam version hadn't been released!

Ruci has no control over the opening post. That is Jinner Jamie who does he is on a week ban. I think that is why there hasn't been any updates to the OP.

PS. May I say Ruci you have made my FM experience a whole lot better with this tool. Thank You!

i just unzip it in a folder on my desktop. like with the '09 live editor :S

Ahh ok thanks. Another question, how can I stop my Chairman accepting transfer bids that he sees as 'too good to refuse', for players that I have 'improved' via FMRTE?

Ahh ok thanks. Another question, how can I stop my Chairman accepting transfer bids that he sees as 'too good to refuse', for players that I have 'improved' via FMRTE?

Can't officially

But if you set the asking price as 0, then clubs will consistantly offer nothing, and you can say no :) - the only bad side of that is that during transfer windows youll get a fair number to refuse.

Very rarely for some reason they will start offering money and then the bids will go up and up till your chairmen steps in... But I managed to keep my 3 wonderkids with this, bug/exploit - lost one of them due to the last reason though :(

I cant download. Only link i can find is a rapidshare where on the FMTRE site, and its saying

"This file can only be downloaded by becoming a Premium member

There are no more download slots available for free users right now. If you don't want to become a premium member, you might want to try again later."

Any other DLs out there, or am i just going to have to keep spamming thier server?

EDIT: NVM. Getting the DL now.

Well, using this brought up a little problem with me.

Anyone else having issues with their scouts and star ratings? Not a single regen is given above three stars for me. I don't get it. I have one player who I KNOW (I checked ;|) has a PA of 197 with a CA that's not too shabby, conditions seem perfect for an amazing player, yet he's ranked 2 1/2 stars by all my scouts and Ass Man. Toni Kroos, whom everyone knows is given one of the highest PAs in the game, has been given 3 stars. I understand it's comparative and everything, but everyone who isn't a superstar gets a 2-3 star rating in PA and in general. The whole "it's relative to you team" shouldn't be a factor because this 197 PA player is in a position where my next best player is roughly 30 points lower.

It makes me sad :(

I got onto the changing the kits under my team and changed the shirt design does this only change the shirt under the Information section or does it change the 3D kit that you see on the pitch?

I would love to be able to change my teams kit that is played in 3D pitch to reflect the seasonal changes if FMRTE cannot do this anyone know how this is possible?

I also have this problem!!

Any solution for this allready??

(i have my game installed at Steam - i think it has to do with this, because i ran FMART as ADMIN and it worked... just couldnt find the Game)

u have to run it as admin, and secondly in preferences the save game must not be compressed. (and make sure u have the latest fmrte that is compatible with almost all versions of the game)

hey guys,

atm i have a lot of work to do, so i wont be around here everyday.. if anyone here has a problem in FMRTE and wants me to help you the best way to do it is to report a bug here or send me an email to support {at} fmrte.com....

How come when using the FMRTE to alter a players transfer status when you save and go back to the game the status doesn't match up? For example I try to set a player so they are transfer listed by request and they want to more to a bigger club. I save go back to the game and find the player is unavailable to loan and determined to prove his worth to the club.

Archived