The Official FMRTE 2010 Thread

Jinner Jamie

What do you use FMRTE for?  

257 members have voted

1. 1. What do you use FMRTE for?

• Editing (Names, Stats, Club Info, Newgens, Ect... )
    • Scouting (Find good newgens)
    • Cheating (Giving club loads of money, Making Super Players, Ect...)

Seems the freeze option does not work properly?

After a week or so, stats are resetted to the current CA/PA setting.

(Playing with german lower team, set all players to legends, just for having fun :D, and CA/PA to 10/10 so teams dont scout these players.. but stats still rock.. so I click Freeze.. a file has been made in the "Freezed Players" directory, but after a week, the attributes will be back to ******.. )

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In FMRTE there is a line 'Tactics' for my club.

When I go into 'Tactics' it shows ratings for players and 'Top Formations' with percentages shown.

What does that mean?

If playerA has 39.77%, what does that mean?

Also formations are shown.

If 5-4-1 Attacking has 35.03% what does that mean?

Where can I get more information?

Thank you.

In FMRTE there is a line 'Tactics' for my club.

When I go into 'Tactics' it shows ratings for players and 'Top Formations' with percentages shown.

What does that mean?

If playerA has 39.77%, what does that mean?

Also formations are shown.

If 5-4-1 Attacking has 35.03% what does that mean?

Where can I get more information?

Thank you.

All the percentages are an indicator to the players fitness levels. So lets say you set the percentage to 50% and then choose a tactic. It will show all the players that have a condition of 50% or better and the best players out of them that you could field.

All the percentages are an indicator to the players fitness levels. So lets say you set the percentage to 50% and then choose a tactic. It will show all the players that have a condition of 50% or better and the best players out of them that you could field.

The players are better than 35% fit. They're closer to 95% condition, if that's what you mean. So, sorry, I don't understand what you mean.

Also each formation has different %s that I didn't set.

What are they for?

Thanks.

I can't change the Kits for Northampton Sileby Rangers in the United Counties D1 league, level 10 (using SBs XML file down to level 10).

No Kits are shown.

Just the coloured lines for foreground, background etc. are shown and they don't seem to editabale.

When I click on the lines nothing happens.

Is there a way to edit them?

Thank you.

Just signed a grey player for my English lvl7 squad, and FMRTE couldn't edit him right away. Even after a couple continues, I got an error saying something like "Cannot reference specified object" when I had hi page up in-game and clicked Current Screen. I'd get HisName/Club, an ID of 123456789, CA/PA of 200/200, and the error in a box [OK]. After saving the game and loading it a day later, though, editing him worked fine...

Just signed a grey player for my English lvl7 squad, and FMRTE couldn't edit him right away. Even after a couple continues, I got an error saying something like "Cannot reference specified object" when I had hi page up in-game and clicked Current Screen. I'd get HisName/Club, an ID of 123456789, CA/PA of 200/200, and the error in a box [OK]. After saving the game and loading it a day later, though, editing him worked fine...

Out of curiosity did you close FMRTE and reload it before trying to edit him prior to saving and opening FM itself?

hi guys..

i will see if i can take some time this weekend to fix some bugs, as atm i have a lot of work to do i cant come here every day, so once again, i suggest all of you that

want to contact me to report any bug or suggestion, do it by email, or in FMRTE Bug Tracker, (i may not answer all my emails, but I will read them..)

cheers

Out of curiosity did you close FMRTE and reload it before trying to edit him prior to saving and opening FM itself?

Yes. I closed FMRTE after the first fail, Continued a couple of times, reopened FMRTE and tried again. Same same. Only the next day, after closing FM and starting the game, did the edit work.

Yes. I closed FMRTE after the first fail, Continued a couple of times, reopened FMRTE and tried again. Same same. Only the next day, after closing FM and starting the game, did the edit work.

Must be the way the memory is stored then, therefore is only possible to edit "new" players once the game is reloaded

You have to do it in kind of a weird way. If you create a shortlist from the player search screen, you save it there. Then you go to the shortlist tab and export the shortlist. You can then load up the exported shortlist but you can't load up shortlists you've saved.

Make sense?

No it makes no sense but it works thanks a LOT :cool:

Need some help here, could someone please let me know what I did wrong?

I just downloaded the latest version of the fmrte and tried to edit some stuff in a test save to see how it works. I edited some positions, for example changed Miguel Veloso to be natural as an MC as well as defensive mid. I edited the "midfielder" and "center midfielder" values to 20 in both columns, "positions" on the left and "new positions" on the right. It seemed to work, the position became natural both in FMRTE and in the game. I edited a few other player's positions and all was well but then the positions reverted back to original after a few days. If I do it right before a game, it works for that match but after it they go back to what they were. However a few players still have the edited positions.

Why does this happen and how can I make them stick?

Puluzu - In the game are you trying to retrain those players to new positions? I remember in the last game (09), that if you try to retrain a player and then change it with the editor it changes back after a day or so. There is no way round it that I know of.

If your not retraining these players in the game, then I dont know what the problem is.

Whats the difference btw:

- Sugardaddy Foreground

- " Background

- " Underwriter

Also, what impact does it have on the clubs finances...

Thx!

Front End: They throw money at the club to spend.

Back End: They spend enough to make them a force in their current league but if they go up a level or two it would no longer apply.

Underwriter: They don't give the manager any extra transfer budget but come the end of the season they will always cover any loss the club is making and not expect the money back.

Front End: They throw money at the club to spend.

Back End: They spend enough to make them a force in their current league but if they go up a level or two it would no longer apply.

Underwriter: They don't give the manager any extra transfer budget but come the end of the season they will always cover any loss the club is making and not expect the money back.

thats some great information... Thanks much!

:thup:

You have to do it in kind of a weird way. If you create a shortlist from the player search screen, you save it there. Then you go to the shortlist tab and export the shortlist. You can then load up the exported shortlist but you can't load up shortlists you've saved.

Make sense?

sorry, but i didnt understand the problem..

when you save a shortlist in search screen results you cannot load it in FM?, but if you save it from the shortlists tab you can?

I know you can't keep edited positions but if you want to retrain someone what stats are most important to edit?

Obviously versatility, but which others will help my players learn new positions in training?

Also, if I edit stats but keep the CA% around 75% will they still go down? All I'm changing is some basic flaws in young regens, like a winger with 7 pace and acceleration.

I get this message when trying to open the editor after download:

to open the file, Windows needs to know what programe you want to use to open it. Windows can go online to look it up automatically, or you can manually select from a list of programs that are installed on your computer.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Searching for clubs based on stadium capacity causes FMRTE to freeze for me (completly stop responding).

On a completly unrelated topic, is there any way to do a mass edit increase of stats? I'd like to boost PA by 10 for a large number of players (all the regens in four countries) but can only see a way to change it to a specific value.

Searching for clubs based on stadium capacity causes FMRTE to freeze for me (completly stop responding).

On a completly unrelated topic, is there any way to do a mass edit increase of stats? I'd like to boost PA by 10 for a large number of players (all the regens in four countries) but can only see a way to change it to a specific value.

i will look at that issue with searching clubs...

about the mass edit feature, i'm working on it ;)

you can see the new build changelist here

I get this message when trying to open the editor after download:

to open the file, Windows needs to know what programe you want to use to open it. Windows can go online to look it up automatically, or you can manually select from a list of programs that are installed on your computer.

Cheers

you need winrar(or a similar application) to extract the file..you can download it here http://www.rarlab.com

FMRTE v3.0.130 - NOT Released (maybe today)

Official website: http://www.fmrte.com

Support Forum: http://forum.fmrte.com

Video Tutorials: http://youtube.fmrte.com

Changelist:

• Fixed bug in Club's fincances, now you are able to edit your team debt's
  • Fixed bug in Players Profile, the button to change the player home town was a little bit buggy.. - details
  • Fixed a bug in the "Load Game" button - details
  • Fixed a bug in Players Freezer, now FMRTE will not freeze the player int caps/goals..
  • Added a new feature in Mass Edit, now if you type "+4" or "-2" (for ex) in the attrbitues fields, FMRTE will increase/decrease the player/staff attributes by that value..
  • FMRTE now will reload the game data periodicly, so you when a new regen appears you wont need to reload the game in FMRTE ;) This is usefull for players future transfers/retirements as well..
  • Added an option that gives you the option to search in the player other nationalities as well (when you are filtering Players by their nationality)
  • Added Division search item in FMRTE Search Filter, now you can filter players/staff/clubs that are playing in a specific competition...
  • Added a new column to Search Results/Teams Players, this new column shows all players nationalities (this column is now enabled by default)
  • Added "Contract Options" to team players list..
  • Added a new screen named Freezer Manager, this new screen will list all players that you are freezing
  • The option "Freeze players when FMRTE starts." is now enabled by default, this options makes the editor to remember what the players who were previously frozen, so every time the editor starts, FMRTE returns to freeze all the players that had been frozen..

Is it possible to guarantee a player getting a work permit? I've tried setting transfer status to 20 but it didn't work.

EDIT: No worries, I've sorted it.

If you'd be so kind as to share how you got your player a WP it'd be much appreciated.

FMRTE v3.0.130 - NOT Released (maybe today)

Changelist:

• Fixed bug in Players Profile, the button to change the player home town was a little bit buggy.. - details
  • Fixed a bug in Players Freezer, now FMRTE will not freeze the player int caps/goals..
  • Added a new feature in Mass Edit, now if you type "+4" or "-2" (for ex) in the attrbitues fields, FMRTE will increase/decrease the player/staff attributes by that value..
  • FMRTE now will reload the game data periodicly, so you when a new regen appears you wont need to reload the game in FMRTE ;) This is usefull for players future transfers/retirements as well..
  • Added an option that gives you the option to search in the player other nationalities as well (when you are filtering Players by their nationality)
  • Added Division search item in FMRTE Search Filter, now you can filter players/staff/clubs that are playing in a specific competition...
  • Added a new column to Search Results/Teams Players, this new column shows all players nationalities (this column is now enabled by default)
  • Added a new screen named Freezer Manager, this new screen will list all players that you are freezing
  • The option "Freeze players when FMRTE starts." is now enabled by default, this options makes the editor to remember what the players who were previously frozen, so every time the editor starts, FMRTE returns to freeze all the players that had been frozen..

The one that I have highlighted in bold is my new favourite addition.

Ruci is there a way to mass edit lets say for example 5 specific players you previously saved in a shortlist and then upload them and mass edit their PA instantly at the same value ?

coz when i try to upload a shortlist in mass edit window, its empty as those have specific doc extension .mpfilter any help please?

Hi,

Anyone have an idea why FMRTE is asking me to stipulate what version of the game I have all of a sudden? It's never done this before and I've been using it for weeks. Also it doesn't have the option I use (Stream with first patch).

The options it has are:

- FM 2010 DEMO (DVD)

- FM 2010 DEMO (STREAM)

- FM 2010 (DVD Version)

- FM 2010 (DVD Version with patch 1)

Thanks.

Hi,

Anyone have an idea why FMRTE is asking me to stipulate what version of the game I have all of a sudden? It's never done this before and I've been using it for weeks. Also it doesn't have the option I use (Stream with first patch).

The options it has are:

- FM 2010 DEMO (DVD)

- FM 2010 DEMO (STREAM)

- FM 2010 (DVD Version)

Thanks.

Just had the same problem as the above poster, although in my case Steam 'updated' FM2010 for some unknown reason before I launched the game. I have a feeling this has something to do with it...

Hi,

The options it has are:

- FM 2010 DEMO (DVD)

- FM 2010 DEMO (STREAM)

- FM 2010 (DVD Version)

Thanks.

I'm having exactly the same message, and I ran FMRTE fine yesterday, but all of a sudden when I load it up today it gives the above message, with the Steam patch version not supported - why?

I'm having exactly the same message, and I ran FMRTE fine yesterday, but all of a sudden when I load it up today it gives the above message, with the Steam patch version not supported - why?

SI released a new patch today and steam has updated FM for you, so atm you cannot use FMRTE as its not compatible with the latest patch..

a new release of FMRTE will be out soon..

Hi,

The options it has are:

- FM 2010 DEMO (DVD)

- FM 2010 DEMO (STREAM)

- FM 2010 (DVD Version)

Thanks.

Thanks for the update Ruci = look forward to the new version.

Just out of interest, I have frozen some players on the current version - when the new version comes out, can I use the frozen player folder in the new version, so saving time re-editing the players again?

SI released a new patch today and steam has updated FM for you, so atm you cannot use FMRTE as its not compatible with the latest patch..

a new release of FMRTE will be out soon..

Thanks for the update Ruci = look forward to the new version.

Just out of interest, I have frozen some players on the current version - when the new version comes out, can I use the frozen player folder in the new version, so saving time re-editing the players again?

Yes, you can use the frozen player folder, you will have a small problem, the int caps/goals for the players that are inside that folder will be frozen :/ the only way is to edit those files and remove the int caps/goals lines from the XML file..

FMRTE v3.0.131 - RELEASED

Download: here

Changelist:

• Added support for 10.1.1 Patch

Updated the OP

Downloaded v3.0.131 and clicked on load game it ask for which version of the game I was using.

For people who may get this message, in the game go to FM v select game status and it will show you which version you are running. Select it from the drop down menu in the window that popped up either:

Football Manager 2010 Demo (all versions)

Football Manager 2010 (10.0.1 80381 - DVD)

Football Manager 2010 (10.1.0 84702 - DVD)

Football Manager 2010 (10.1.0 84847 - STEAM)

Football Manager 2010 (10.1.0 84667 - Digital Download)

Football Manager 2010 (10.1.1 89736 - DVD)

Football Manager 2010 (10.1.1 89736 - STEAM)

Football Manager 2010 (10.1.1 89736 - Digital Download)

Just thought it might help and once again Ruci thank you sir.

Ruci is there a way to mass edit lets say for example 5 specific players you previously saved in a shortlist and then upload them and mass edit their PA instantly at the same value ?

coz when i try to upload a shortlist in mass edit window, its empty as those have specific doc extension .mpfilter any help please?

sorry to bump this, any idea if its possible? thx

Use of a saved game editor is being blamed for some of the memory crashes.

I'm not saying that it is actually the cause but I'm only saying that in other threads the use of a saved game editor is being blamed.

When I load this up and tell it which game version I am using, it doesn't progress any further, it's like it hangs and freezes, so I have to resort to closing it down. I have since deleted it from my computer and will download a new version

Archived