The Official FMRTE 2010 Thread

Jinner Jamie

What do you use FMRTE for?  

257 members have voted

1. 1. What do you use FMRTE for?

• Editing (Names, Stats, Club Info, Newgens, Ect... )
    • Scouting (Find good newgens)
    • Cheating (Giving club loads of money, Making Super Players, Ect...)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the newest version of FMRTE doesn't support my FM 201 version of 10.1.189736

is there a version of fmrte I can download and use ?

That's weird if you really selected the right version :S

Can you tell me if you are playing it by steam, dvd or digital download?

As the the latest version of FMRTE (3.0.131) worked well in here and i've tested it with 10.1.189736 from STEAM, 10.1.189736 DVD Version, and 10.1.189736 Digital Download

Hi ruci

I was devastated when they changed the version and I had to wait for your new edition. I downloaded it just now but unfortunately it seems that I cannot pick the right one. I installed with the DVD but I am playing through steam. Can you help?

Edit: False alarm, I got it! Thanks again!

Hi ruci

I was devastated when they changed the version and I had to wait for your new edition. I downloaded it just now but unfortunately it seems that I cannot pick the right one. I installed with the DVD but I am playing through steam. Can you help?

Edit: False alarm, I got it! Thanks again!

That is nice to hear! :D

all of a sudden, FRMTE Manager is asking me which version of the game I am playing. The one that I am playing .....736 does not appear on the drop down menu and the FRMTE suddenly shuts down. Now, I am not aware of any change since the last time I used FRMTE (yesterday)

all of a sudden, FRMTE Manager is asking me which version of the game I am playing. The one that I am playing .....736 does not appear on the drop down menu and the FRMTE suddenly shuts down. Now, I am not aware of any change since the last time I used FRMTE (yesterday)

Are you playing the game through Steam? Also what version of the game are you running? You can find it on the Game Status screen.

If so then you need to download version v3.0.131

I just downloaded the latest version of FMRTE to go with the new patch, and I'm having a major problem with it. None of the drop down tabs are working, meaning that I can't select the FM version when I click Load Game, and I can't change anything in the options. Is there something else I need to install or is this a bug of some kind. Thanks to anyone who can help.

This isn't a new release question, just general.

When I reset my team bans I'm finding that the number of red cards I receive are rising, anyone had this problem or is it a coincidence?

It's like the game is fighting back against me!

It wouldn't surprise me if the game does that to try to make it look more realistic. There are some really dodgy quirks in FM10 at the moment.

Hi. I've just downloaded the newest version of the FMRTE editor and it loads up ok but I'm unable to change any finance details. Nothing happens in the game.

Am I doing something wrong or is it a yet to be solved bug with this version?

Cheers!

Edit: Game version 10.1.1 89736 (m.e v813)

I updated it to the latest one, yet when I open it up and 'Load Game' the program just freezes and nothing happens

I have the DVD version, playing through Steam.

Game version 10.1.1 89736 (m.e v813)

If you are playing it through Steam, you must select the Steam version when FMRTE asks for it..

Same problem here, I did get to the part where it doesnt detect my game, chose which one it was then it froze, since I closed it I havent managed to get past 'Load Game'

That problem is probably because you have selected the wrong version..FMRTE saved your choice, now everytime you press the load game button it will use the game version that you choose..if you are sure that you have selected the right version send me an email so i can see what's wrong..

From FMRTE.com

IMPORTANT NOTE: Users playing FM with the 2nd Patch, as the FM build number is the same for the 3 types of FM (DVD, Steam, Digital Download), you will have to select your own version the first time you press the Load Button, FMRTE will save your choice and will use it everytime you load it, so if you for some reason select the wrong version, FMRTE wont work, you will have to delete the "config.xml" file (it's inside FMRTE folder) to make FMRTE show you all versions again.

Hi. I've just downloaded the newest version of the FMRTE editor and it loads up ok but I'm unable to change any finance details. Nothing happens in the game.

Am I doing something wrong or is it a yet to be solved bug with this version?

Cheers!

Edit: Game version 10.1.1 89736 (m.e v813)

did you select the right option re above patch when you started FMRTE

sometimes you have to close both FMRTE and FM10 to get changes to work;)

Why isn't it possible to edit languages? I have a player from Paraguay that speaks both Spanish and Portuguese, and I tried to change the Portuguese to English to have him fit in my English team more easily... all that happens is that the Portuguese disappears from his profile, but English doesn't appear.

Does anyone know how long it takes for the players to learn English in the game?

Hi,

I used the data editor of FM10 to add the 7th and 8th tier to the English system.

Stupidly enough, I forgot to set the sorting criteria (goal difference and goals for) for these additional leagues.

I realized my mistake only yesterday after a month of work on preparing my team (Brigg) to the league (we are now after two games in the season) when I saw that teams with the same number of points are ordered alphabetically.

Today I realized that the data editor can not provide any in-game assitance.

I tried the FMRTE 2010 but managed only to change the data included in the league table but not the sorting criteria.

Am I doomed to start a new game due to this mistake ?

Can someone provide a miracle ?

Thanks in advance for any help or tip.

Hi,

I used the data editor of FM10 to add the 7th and 8th tier to the English system.

Stupidly enough, I forgot to set the sorting criteria (goal difference and goals for) for these additional leagues.

I realized my mistake only yesterday after a month of work on preparing my team (Brigg) to the league (we are now after two games in the season) when I saw that teams with the same number of points are ordered alphabetically.

Today I realized that the data editor can not provide any in-game assitance.

I tried the FMRTE 2010 but managed only to change the data included in the league table but not the sorting criteria.

Am I doomed to start a new game due to this mistake ?

Can someone provide a miracle ?

Thanks in advance for any help or tip.

I'm afraid you will have to set up a new game.

Why isn't it possible to edit languages? I have a player from Paraguay that speaks both Spanish and Portuguese, and I tried to change the Portuguese to English to have him fit in my English team more easily... all that happens is that the Portuguese disappears from his profile, but English doesn't appear.

Does anyone know how long it takes for the players to learn English in the game?

I think if you added a second nationality in the relations screen it will give him that language automatically;)

i want to move to a new stadium as the council wont let me expand the exisitng site. Is there a way i can do this by the editor(i dont want to expand the current stadium though)
dont think you can

but you can edit current stadium to suite your needs:thup:

From what I can gather there is a trick to it not 100% certain though. You will need a lot of money first of not sure how much as it depends on the size of the club. Then in FMRTE change your average and maximum attendances to a figure higher then current capacity of the stadium. From then on it is a waiting game pester your board to increase the ground but not too much.

Hope this helps.

Can anyone help me here?

I basically want to sign this godlike player because i'm in a team crisis (one striker refused to renew contract and went on free and my legend striker retired), i succesfully edit the minimum release fee, but the player just refuses to sign for me. I made him unhappy at club and wishing for a new club, but he refuses to sign, can anyone help me which stats to lower so he will be willing to sign for a club although it's one league lower than his current one?

Can anyone help me here?

I basically want to sign this godlike player because i'm in a team crisis (one striker refused to renew contract and went on free and my legend striker retired), i succesfully edit the minimum release fee, but the player just refuses to sign for me. I made him unhappy at club and wishing for a new club, but he refuses to sign, can anyone help me which stats to lower so he will be willing to sign for a club although it's one league lower than his current one?

Just make it so your club and you are his favoured team/person. Also raise your clubs rep until he signs.

And, I'm still having troubles with this. Started a new game with the update game and FMRTE still doesn't show my version in the dropdown?

Just make it so your club and you are his favoured team/person. Also raise your clubs rep until he signs.

And, I'm still having troubles with this. Started a new game with the update game and FMRTE still doesn't show my version in the dropdown?

What is your game format DVD, Steam or D2D? and What is the Game version number on the game status screen?

Can anyone help me with this?

I've tried to change a player from being 20 as Wing Back to being 20 as Left back. But after a day or two in game he changes to back to the original positions. What do i need to do to make him stick as left back? I've tried changing his Left Defender and Left Side ratings to 20 but they just revert back instantly. Thanks

Archived