The Official FMRTE 2010 Thread

Jinner Jamie

What do you use FMRTE for?  

257 members have voted

1. 1. What do you use FMRTE for?

• Editing (Names, Stats, Club Info, Newgens, Ect... )
    • Scouting (Find good newgens)
    • Cheating (Giving club loads of money, Making Super Players, Ect...)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
But how can I add? Or do I just change one of his previous relations (like favorite team) to second nationality?

Yes, change one of the previous relations. Unfortunately (at least in my case) adding a 2nd nationality doesn't automatically make the player fluent in that language. I tried this because I was getting frustrated at how long it took a number of my players to learn english, and editing the "languages" value in FMRTE doesn't seem to work.

When I follow the link for the latest update I'm getting a "File Does Not Exist" message?

Could anybody please post another link?

Thanks

Download Link doesn´t work. Can someone upload the FMRTE v2.0.311 Editor for Box Version.
Yeah, same thing here. Please.

Have you guys tried all the download at http://www.rapidspread.com/file.jsp?id=xq5mi5uahq

Was using the 3.0.131 fine but for techincal reasons had to uninstall the game and reinstall but with STEAM. I was using Digital Download before. Now FMRTE isn't working...when I click load it says "in game date January 1 1900" and dosen't find anything when I do searches.

Front End: They throw money at the club to spend.

Back End: They spend enough to make them a force in their current league but if they go up a level or two it would no longer apply.

Underwriter: They don't give the manager any extra transfer budget but come the end of the season they will always cover any loss the club is making and not expect the money back.

Which one of these should be used with Birmingham? Given they got a new owner, and will be investing in the Winter transfer market...?

Front End: They throw money at the club to spend.

Back End: They spend enough to make them a force in their current league but if they go up a level or two it would no longer apply.

Underwriter: They don't give the manager any extra transfer budget but come the end of the season they will always cover any loss the club is making and not expect the money back.

Either Front or Back end not to sure.

(Excuse the pun)

Yeah its not an easy choice... i read somewhere they're going to have +/- 40 million this winter to spend....

Got a problem with FMRTE, I've downloaded it OK (tried from a couple of different sources now) but as soon as I try and run the program I get "FMRTE has stopped working. Windows is searching for a solution to the problem." I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit. Anyone got any ideas?

I downloaded the version 3.0.131 of FMRTE, I also have the FM2010 patch from SI but when open FMRTE I load the game but I can't edit players, I've tried searching for them and nothing (just doesn't display players. It's fine with clubs though) and even using the "current screen" button does nothing. Any idea?

This is the closest thing I could find have a read. Maybe it will help

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=48874&highlight=current+ability

cheers.

I did try to edit a player and try to assign wieghtings against each ca change and see what the factor is. Getting there but still need to do more testing. In case anyones interested heres how Im tryign to calculate them . got a youngster 15 yrs old (a central defender). his pa is 188 current is 83. raised all his stats and saved my game at the point when the computer drops all attributes in line wiht ca. From here now i reload and use his orignal values but add a slight increase to each stat and see if the game deducts his stats. By doing this hopefully I can work out what a optimal stats a younger defender can have around the 80-100ish ca. From thsi hopefully i can assign a weightin to each ca and if the game follows a linear pattern - use the formula to assign good optimal attributes for all players at the 180ish mark

by the way Im trying to correct (as well as develop world class players) the issue when some of my regens have really high tackling for example but like 2 or 3 for mental stats which is so annoying

Yeah I'm trying to do the same, trying to figure out the correct formula too...

how far have you got. Ive managed to get the defender at age 15 get 14 for both tackling marking etc with pace/acc/strength around 13/14 and appears stable (his ca 83). now Ive got to put up his positiong but may lose some passing which is 7 at the moment. Once stable then I guess i can start to make some assumptions about the actual formula.

hello, i have a question to ask, sorry if wrong part but if FMTRE downloadble for fm 2010 so you can edit tables etc, cause on fm 09 i made the real prem table and i was wandering if thats possible for fm 2010 cheers lads.

Yes it is still possible to edit the league tables.

NOTE: I am using the demo.

I tried an older one from that is demo exclusive, and tried the latest one as well. Both didn't work.

I read the instruccions of others who ahd the same problem on the first page, didn't help.

I jsut tried restarting my computer. Will see if that works and get back to you on it.

EDIT: Ok, it actually opens up the FMRTE now, but when I click Load Game I still get the same error. "FMRTE didnt detect FM/WSM 2009 running"

NOTE: I am using the demo.

I tried an older one from that is demo exclusive, and tried the latest one as well. Both didn't work.

I read the instruccions of others who ahd the same problem on the first page, didn't help.

I jsut tried restarting my computer. Will see if that works and get back to you on it.

EDIT: Ok, it actually opens up the FMRTE now, but when I click Load Game I still get the same error. "FMRTE didnt detect FM/WSM 2009 running"

Have you downloaded the .net Framework 3.5 sp1?

Ok, I found some instructions here: http://www.fmrte.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=81

I did what it said, created a shortcut, put -fmLoadByWindowTitle="Football Manager 2010" at the end, and I got an error. Different one this time though.

It told me to send an error log. It said "Object Reference not set to an instance of an object"

From looking at -fmLoadByWindowTitle="Football Manager 2010" I thought that it might be different because I am using the demo. Just a though.

Anyway here is the error log:

----------------------------------------------------------------
BraCa Soft - Football Manager 2010 Real Time Editor - ERROR LOG

(11:23 PM) 11/12/2009

FMRTE Version: 3.0.125
Skin in use: Skins\Default
Windows: Microsoft Windows NT 6.0.6002 Service Pack 2
Windows Service Pack: Service Pack 2
Game: Football Manager 2010 - v

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Source: 
FMRTE
StackTrace: 
  at FMRTE_Framework.DataManagment.ProcessManager.LoadProcess()
  at FMRTE_Framework.DataManagment.ProcessManager.get_FMProcess()
  at FMRTEvWPF.mainWindow.btnLoadGame_Click(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)
  at System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)
  at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
  at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
  at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEvent(RoutedEventArgs e)
  at System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.ButtonBase.OnClick()
  at System.Windows.Controls.Button.OnClick()
  at System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.ButtonBase.OnMouseLeftButtonUp(MouseButtonEventArgs e)
  at System.Windows.UIElement.OnMouseLeftButtonUpThunk(Object sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)
  at System.Windows.Input.MouseButtonEventArgs.InvokeEventHandler(Delegate genericHandler, Object genericTarget)
  at System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Delegate handler, Object target)
  at System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)
  at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
  at System.Windows.UIElement.ReRaiseEventAs(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args, RoutedEvent newEvent)
  at System.Windows.UIElement.CrackMouseButtonEventAndReRaiseEvent(DependencyObject sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)
  at System.Windows.UIElement.OnMouseUpThunk(Object sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)
  at System.Windows.Input.MouseButtonEventArgs.InvokeEventHandler(Delegate genericHandler, Object genericTarget)
  at System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Delegate handler, Object target)
  at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
  at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEvent(RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean trusted)
  at System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessStagingArea()
  at System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessInput(InputEventArgs input)
  at System.Windows.Input.InputProviderSite.ReportInput(InputReport inputReport)
  at System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.ReportInput(IntPtr hwnd, InputMode mode, Int32 timestamp, RawMouseActions actions, Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 wheel)
  at System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.FilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
  at System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.InputFilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
  at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
  at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)
  at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Boolean isSingleParameter)
  at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Boolean isSingleParameter, Delegate catchHandler)
TargetSite: 
FMRTE_Framework.ProcessFunctions.GameProcess LoadProcess()
HelpLink: 

Data: 
System.Collections.ListDictionaryInternal

(11:23 PM) 11/12/2009

Source: 
FMRTE
StackTrace: 
  at System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.ButtonBase.OnMouseLeftButtonUp(MouseButtonEventArgs e)
  at System.Windows.UIElement.OnMouseLeftButtonUpThunk(Object sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)
  at System.Windows.UIElement.ReRaiseEventAs(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args, RoutedEvent newEvent)
  at System.Windows.UIElement.CrackMouseButtonEventAndReRaiseEvent(DependencyObject sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)
  at System.Windows.UIElement.OnMouseUpThunk(Object sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)
  at System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.ReportInput(IntPtr hwnd, InputMode mode, Int32 timestamp, RawMouseActions actions, Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 wheel)
  at System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.FilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
  at System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.InputFilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
  at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
  at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Boolean isSingleParameter)
  at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Boolean isSingleParameter, Delegate catchHandler)
  at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.WrappedInvoke(Delegate callback, Object args, Boolean isSingleParameter, Delegate catchHandler)
  at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.InvokeImpl(DispatcherPriority priority, TimeSpan timeout, Delegate method, Object args, Boolean isSingleParameter)
  at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.Invoke(DispatcherPriority priority, Delegate method, Object arg)
  at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.SubclassWndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam)
  at MS.Win32.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessage(MSG& msg)
  at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrameImpl(DispatcherFrame frame)
  at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrame(DispatcherFrame frame)
  at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.Run()
  at System.Windows.Application.RunDispatcher(Object ignore)
  at System.Windows.Application.RunInternal(Window window)
  at System.Windows.Application.Run(Window window)
  at System.Windows.Application.Run()
  at FMRTEvWPF.App.Main()
TargetSite: 
HelpLink: 

Data: 

(11:25 PM) 11/12/2009

Source: 
FMRTE
StackTrace: 
TargetSite: 
HelpLink: 

Data: 

(11:25 PM) 11/12/2009

Source: 
FMRTE
StackTrace: 
  at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.WrappedInvoke(Delegate callback, Object args, Boolean isSingleParameter, Delegate catchHandler)
  at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.InvokeImpl(DispatcherPriority priority, TimeSpan timeout, Delegate method, Object args, Boolean isSingleParameter)
  at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.Invoke(DispatcherPriority priority, Delegate method, Object arg)
  at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.SubclassWndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam)
  at FMRTEvWPF.App.Main()
TargetSite: 
HelpLink: 

Data: 

(11:29 PM) 11/12/2009

Source: 
FMRTE
StackTrace: 
TargetSite: 
HelpLink: 

Data: 

(11:29 PM) 11/12/2009

Source: 
FMRTE
StackTrace: 
  at FMRTEvWPF.App.Main()
TargetSite: 
HelpLink: 

Data: 

Hope this helps.

Ok, made some progress.

changed it to this: "C:\Program Files (x86)\EA SPORTS\FIFA MANAGER 10 Demo\FMRTE v3.0.125\FMRTE.exe" -fmLoadByWindowTitle="FIFA MANAGER 10 Demo"

That did the trick. It now asks me for my Game Version.

I clicked on Demo, Normal (not steam) and got an error message.

I checked Demo readme, and it says version 1.1

Tried it again, and the game version window didn't even pop up, I got this error message: "Only part of the ReadProcessMemory or WriteProcessMemory request was completed."

Archived