The Official FMRTE 2010 Thread

Jinner Jamie

What do you use FMRTE for?  

257 members have voted

1. 1. What do you use FMRTE for?

• Editing (Names, Stats, Club Info, Newgens, Ect... )
    • Scouting (Find good newgens)
    • Cheating (Giving club loads of money, Making Super Players, Ect...)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shouldn't set it to update automatically then...

well, Steam has this BS thing where it would reset the settings.

i think whenever it has an update, because i remember very clearly setting it to NOT update but guess what happened?

yes, it updated automatically :mad:

Is there anywhere with this editor I can effect the Home Grown issue? Basically I have created a fake team with fake players all English, but I'm now starting in the BSP and I need 4 HG players? How do I make these players Home grown (as they are English anyway?!)

Thanks

Is there anywhere with this editor I can effect the Home Grown issue? Basically I have created a fake team with fake players all English, but I'm now starting in the BSP and I need 4 HG players? How do I make these players Home grown (as they are English anyway?!)

Thanks

Why do you need them to be HG in the BSP? By the time you qualify for Europe your young ones will be eligible.

Anyway, IIRC it's an option in the drop-down menu under 'relationships', I think.

Latest from BraCa (6.12pm BST)...

"hi guys, as now i'm officially in hollidays i have more time to this project...i've been searching for some new offsets yesterday and now i'm going to see if i can find those that are missing, i dont know how many time it will take, or when the next build will be released, i will post here as soon as i have any new info about this..

cheers"

www.fmrte.com

If people just checked the FMRTE website instead of asking all the time, other people probably wouldn't have to get so frustrated. That's where the updates are going to come from.

Latest from BraCa (6.12pm BST)...

"hi guys, as now i'm officially in hollidays i have more time to this project...i've been searching for some new offsets yesterday and now i'm going to see if i can find those that are missing, i dont know how many time it will take, or when the next build will be released, i will post here as soon as i have any new info about this..

cheers"

www.fmrte.com

If people just checked the FMRTE website instead of asking all the time, other people probably wouldn't have to get so frustrated. That's where the updates are going to come from.

I haven' seen this announcement where is it?

Cheers by any chance you wouldn't happen to know what offsets are?

He's referring to the memory addresses that the FM program will use.

Each patch makes changes to the FM program and with it, changes in addresses.

Which is why he needs to make changes to FMRTE everytime SI release a new patch, FMRTE can't read the FM data from memory if it's looking in the wrong place :)

He's referring to the memory addresses that the FM program will use.

Each patch makes changes to the FM program and with it, changes in addresses.

Which is why he needs to make changes to FMRTE everytime SI release a new patch, FMRTE can't read the FM data from memory if it's looking in the wrong place :)

Ok now I understand, this shows then that the latest patch has had a lot of changes to it I suppose. I can't tell the difference to be honest though!

Archived