The Official FMRTE 2010 Thread

Jinner Jamie

What do you use FMRTE for?  

257 members have voted

1. 1. What do you use FMRTE for?

• Editing (Names, Stats, Club Info, Newgens, Ect... )
    • Scouting (Find good newgens)
    • Cheating (Giving club loads of money, Making Super Players, Ect...)

I have a problem , one hopefully that can be fixed :) After loading up the saved game and all, when I "Inspire Team" and "Heal Team" , I go to the team home page and everything is done correctly. However despite all the players condition being 100% , the injuries remain there. Soo i doubled click on one of those injured players, and then clicked back to the team page hoping for it to be fixed, but the game then crashed. Ive re-tried this about 8 times now, with different saves aswell. Where am I going wrong?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have a problem , one hopefully that can be fixed :) After loading up the saved game and all, when I "Inspire Team" and "Heal Team" , I go to the team home page and everything is done correctly. However despite all the players condition being 100% , the injuries remain there. Soo i doubled click on one of those injured players, and then clicked back to the team page hoping for it to be fixed, but the game then crashed. Ive re-tried this about 8 times now, with different saves aswell. Where am I going wrong?

Wait for the update mate, about an hours.

FMRTE v3.0.135 RELEASED

Download Link: In a few minutes

Changelist:

Added support for FM 10.2 Patch (works with DVD, Steam and Digital versions)

Features Not working (for users with 10.2 Patch)

Search/Edit players with Player and Staff attributes

Clubs Kits and Colours are not working at 100%

I didnt have time to test all features, so its possible that some other feature is not working well (BACKUP your savegame!!)

the new version 3.0.136 is working well..

FMRTE v3.0.136 RELEASED

Download Links:

Changelist:

• Added support for FM 10.2 Patch (works with DVD, Steam and Digital versions)
  • Fixed bug in players injuries/bans, now you can remove them (FM 10.2 Patch users)
  • Fixed bug in the gamer profile, now you can edit IntCaps/Goals... (FM 10.2 Patch users)

Features Not working (for users with 10.2 Patch)

• Search/Edit players with Player and Staff attributes
  • Clubs Kits and Colours are not working at 100%
  • I didnt have time to test all features, so its possible that some other feature is not working well (BACKUP your savegame!!)

Mine keeps saying it cant detect WSM/FM, anybody have any idea why?

And yes the game is running. :p

Make sure you choose the correct version, so the patch and what type for example steam! You do this when you start it up and try to load it it normally asks you a question. if not re-install FMRTE and then it'll ask you chose the correct one. Good Luck!

Im going to use it to edit the wage budgets of all the teams. I need to because it doesnt work well on the data editor

ohh..okay.. can i ask you one question?? what actually does Potential Ability do?? Does the player's ability rely on Current Ability or Potential Ability?? Really confused...

ohh..okay.. can i ask you one question?? what actually does Potential Ability do?? Does the player's ability rely on Current Ability or Potential Ability?? Really confused...

The potential ability is the ability which a player could become with good training etc Its only important for young players

The Player's ability relies on both Current and Potential ability.

The potential ability is the ability which a player could become with good training etc Its only important for young players

The Player's ability relies on both Current and Potential ability.

So, using FMRTE, what should my players' current ability and potential ability be to be super players?? I don't really know all this...

Make sure you choose the correct version, so the patch and what type for example steam! You do this when you start it up and try to load it it normally asks you a question. if not re-install FMRTE and then it'll ask you chose the correct one. Good Luck!

I found out what was wrong, so its sorted now. cheers anyway.

How do i make my players superplayers??

On the players profile screen you can set them to legend which will set their stats to all 20s, but unless you use the freeze stats then they will decrease.

or

You could go to the player position screen and turn heir most natural position to 29. Lets say you took Wayne Rooney his best position would be as a striker so change the number from 20 to 29 and watch him hit the ball so fast that it disappears into the back of the net.

On the players profile screen you can set them to legend which will set their stats to all 20s, but unless you use the freeze stats then they will decrease.

or

You could go to the player position screen and turn heir most natural position to 29. Lets say you took Wayne Rooney his best position would be as a striker so change the number from 20 to 29 and watch him hit the ball so fast that it disappears into the back of the net.

Since the patch 10.2 has been released, he can't really do this anymore..thats why i decided to come here and ask for more options..can you verify whether its still working?

That's crap :(

Thne there is no reason for me to use fmrte. This program was my hope to iron out newgen attributes. Now I have to wait until patch#3 is released.

Not true, I use FMRTE for the same thing (weird newgen attributes) and it works fine. You just need to make sure you raise CA or lower other stats when increasing player attributes.

Not true, I use FMRTE for the same thing (weird newgen attributes) and it works fine. You just need to make sure you raise CA or lower other stats when increasing player attributes.

I was hoping somebody would say this.

Thanks, you gave me hope again :thup: I guess I will give it a shot this weekend.

It means what I suggested to you before. When you increase some attributes, you have to make sure to increase the CA accordingly because CA and attributes are linked. If you increase only one of them, I guess the game tends to re-match them after a while, and to do that it changes the attribute values back to the original.

So, if you increase jumping by 2 for example, either you have to increase the CA somewhat, or another thing you can do is to decrease another attribute (pace for example) that is used in the calculation of the CA for that position.

Again, I'm just hoping that this is how it works, and Sleepydude says it is. I will try it for myself this weekend. Never used FMRTE before.

help please!!!!!!!! im new to this program and would really appriciate if someone can just take two mins to help me!! i have tried to download this on the latest link above and my computer does not know what it is! what do i open it with?? or where do i save it to??? or is my computer just being ****??? i have windows xp if that helps???? thanks

It means what I suggested to you before. When you increase some attributes, you have to make sure to increase the CA accordingly because CA and attributes are linked. If you increase only one of them, I guess the game tends to re-match them after a while, and to do that it changes the attribute values back to the original.

So, if you increase jumping by 2 for example, either you have to increase the CA somewhat, or another thing you can do is to decrease another attribute (pace for example) that is used in the calculation of the CA for that position.

Again, I'm just hoping that this is how it works, and Sleepydude says it is. I will try it for myself this weekend. Never used FMRTE before.

Yes, that's exactly how it works :)

Archived