The Official FMRTE 2010 Thread

Jinner Jamie

What do you use FMRTE for?  

257 members have voted

1. 1. What do you use FMRTE for?

• Editing (Names, Stats, Club Info, Newgens, Ect... )
    • Scouting (Find good newgens)
    • Cheating (Giving club loads of money, Making Super Players, Ect...)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know this may seem like an odd request, but can you change a players hair style?

I know you can change the colour of a players skin and hair for the 3D matches but can it be changed for profile pictures?

Btw, I'm still using an older version of FMRTE so everything is stable etc.

This has probably been asked before but I looked and couldn't find anything. Why is it that the Ca and PA values for FMRTE are different than the ones from FM genie? Second question, which ones are right?

What do you mean by different? When I check CA/PA in FMRTE it's the same as in Genie.

edit: Do you perhaps mean the positional ratings? They are different because both programs use different attribute weightings to calculate rating, so this is a bit subjective. For example, FMRTE might think heading is more important for a striker than Genie does. You can edit the way they rate players yourself, by the way.

What do you mean by different? When I check CA/PA in FMRTE it's the same as in Genie.

edit: Do you perhaps mean the positional ratings? They are different because both programs use different attribute weightings to calculate rating, so this is a bit subjective. For example, FMRTE might think heading is more important for a striker than Genie does. You can edit the way they rate players yourself, by the way.

Thanks...I'll have to look into that. What really gets me is the players actual ratings and potential ratings. Those seem to differ as well.

what do you guys actually use FMRTE for?? Just curious..

Shift PA up a few notches when dealing with my young regens through the youth system and tweak positional skills. Say if if someone is already on an 18 for positional ratings, I just make that a 20 (natural). If the researching has considering him good enough to "almost" be a natural in a certain position and his stats agree then why not be natural anyways? That and editing my staff is all I use it for (I've never gotten my head around what I need for high quality staff)

Bestie.

Since the 10.2 patch, i can't use the condition cheat, the 29 position cheat, the positional cheat... Soon, there will be no cheats left except for stats cheat and i hate editing stats...

what are these 'cheats'?

ive never heard of them?

intersting. ive never heard of those.

might try them myself.

go ahead.. it might work for you.. i think it doesen't work for me 'cos i suck at it :D

EDIT: carefully used fmrte to change my player's best position to 29 and it works..it might be me being careless last time :D

what do you guys actually use FMRTE for?? Just curious..

* Changing silly newgen names

* Redistributing attribute points [does my CB need 16 in Long Throws? Let's reduce it to 6 and use the 10 points in a better way]

* Reducing ridiculously high wages to unreasonable old stars

* Fixing the homegrown issue for Youth players

* Slightly improving CA/PA to some Youth players, just when the youth intake is pathetically weak... The "best youth facilities in the league" can't produce anything better than 2* PA guys, while mid-table or lower leaguers got 3* players? Meh

coldlemon897, how did you get the position 29 cheat working in 10.2? I have tried but no luck.

By the way, match practice 32700 cheat still working sweetly :-)

29 position, the players still score sweet goals but not from long range..and i think its fitness which you change to 32700..

I've tried all these and they worked, looks like i've been trying to cheat to fast and enter wrong values ...Cheats like this can't be deleted right??

29 position, the players still score sweet goals but not from long range..and i think its fitness which you change to 32700..

I've tried all these and they worked, looks like i've been trying to cheat to fast and enter wrong values ...Cheats like this can't be deleted right??

Cheers fella i have never heard of them i might give them a quick try :thup:

Perhaps, I have tried with a wrong player. I put position 29 on RVP, he tend to score sweet goals anyway :p

I have left the fitness unchanged and only putting 32700 in Match exercise , that gives my player light speed running ability.

coldlemon897, how did you get the position 29 cheat working in 10.2? I have tried but no luck.

By the way, match practice 32700 cheat still working sweetly :-)

Whats this match practice cheat? Never heard of it before.

talking about cheats , did anyone tried to place PA 500 to some player? i used to edit crappy released youngsters this way and had fun watching AI clubs fighting for their signature , best of all was that they were improving bullet speed.

note: Don't do this to your players

this is what comes up in the error report

Description:

Stopped working

Files that help describe the problem:

C:\Users\Ali\AppData\Local\Temp\WER66A3.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml

C:\Users\Ali\AppData\Local\Temp\WER8C7B.tmp.mdmp

Read our privacy statement online:

http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:

C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

Perhaps, I have tried with a wrong player. I put position 29 on RVP, he tend to score sweet goals anyway :p

I have left the fitness unchanged and only putting 32700 in Match exercise , that gives my player light speed running ability.

It doesn't work for me, I just get 39% match fitness if I do that.

this is what comes up in the error report

Description:

Stopped working

Files that help describe the problem:

C:\Users\Ali\AppData\Local\Temp\WER66A3.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml

C:\Users\Ali\AppData\Local\Temp\WER8C7B.tmp.mdmp

Read our privacy statement online:

http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:

C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

I'm not sure if we had the same problem, but I got errors and FMRTE would crash unless I ran it as Administrator.

Hello, im using FMRTE and im getting a serious problem. every time i use it and keep it open when FM is running, FM comes up saying it has incurred a serious problem

i really need help here, cheers

i experience the same problem..what do i do?? i just close it and open it back up and its fine..

Hello, im using FMRTE and im getting a serious problem. every time i use it and keep it open when FM is running, FM comes up saying it has incurred a serious problem

i really need help here, cheers

i experience the same problem..what do i do?? i just close it and open it back up and its fine..

hi guys,

can you tell me what have you edited in FMRTE before the crash?

hi guys,

can you tell me what have you edited in FMRTE before the crash?

Johan Elmander now is a superstar who has just earned his first cap for northern ireland.

Every Northern Ireland player has legendary status

Ryan Giggs is 23, ive edited a lot of ages

my whole team are legends

my stadium holds 500,000

my club getafe are worth 2 billion

man id love help lol

yes it does, but when u are in the match you will see your player running at speed of light.

At the point where you submit players for the match, set match fitness to 32700. In the match they will be at something like 75% health but they will play like Pele.

Archived