The Official FMRTE 2010 Thread

Jinner Jamie

What do you use FMRTE for?  

257 members have voted

1. 1. What do you use FMRTE for?

• Editing (Names, Stats, Club Info, Newgens, Ect... )
    • Scouting (Find good newgens)
    • Cheating (Giving club loads of money, Making Super Players, Ect...)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So I have the latest patch (10.2), net framework 3.5 and the latest fmrte (v3.0.210) why am I still failing to open the program and get an error report???

Framework 3.5 or 3.5 SP1 ?

Check the version of this file :

c:\windows\microsoft.net\framework\v3.5\msbuild.exe

Should be

I just started a new game but decided to try it without real players for a change. But FMRTE doesn't work now, is there a reason why? It still works fine on my other files so I assume it's to do with having a database of pretend players.

"Object reference not set to an instance of an object"

That's the the message I get when looking at the stats screen and it's all blank. I can still change contracts and all the other bits though.

I was wondering if someone could explain to me how to implement a future transfer using this tool. I've just started a new game (patch 10.2) and am using a database update with all the real transfers done up to the 17th January. However, I'd like to add in the ones done since then without having to start a new game. Thanks in advance.

I was wondering if someone could explain to me how to implement a future transfer using this tool. I've just started a new game (patch 10.2) and am using a database update with all the real transfers done up to the 17th January. However, I'd like to add in the ones done since then without having to start a new game. Thanks in advance.

you have to select future transfers

a list will come up

select a player.................from list

then go to his future tranfer

you need to change the selected player to whoever you want.......just use box to search for any player you want and change details accordingly

hope that helps;)

if you want more info go to FMRTE website.............watch videos etc

can you make a player eligible for europe after playing for another team?

if so, how?

thanks

I think you can

go to the players reltions

select 1 of them

in the drop down box there will be registration

so I imagine you could select uefa

then add club registered too:thup:

I think you can

go to the players reltions

select 1 of them

in the drop down box there will be registration

so I imagine you could select uefa

then add club registered too:thup:

i've done that but there is no option for registration

there seems to be a few things missing in my fmrte inc registering players for europe. has there been another version since the one released for 10.2?

To save me searching this thread, can someone tell me if FMRTE is compatible with the unpatched game?, and if so, any chance of a link please. Ta.

You could've just read the opening post seeing as it's updated with the latest info... :p

i've done that but there is no option for registration

there seems to be a few things missing in my fmrte inc registering players for europe. has there been another version since the one released for 10.2?

It's in relations, if you have the latest version (check the opening post) then it'll be there. If they are already registered there will be a UEFA relation.

Alternatively, I believe there's a button on the stats screen in the bottom right.

One of those should work hopefully :thup:

You could've just read the opening post seeing as it's updated with the latest info... :p

It's in relations, if you have the latest version (check the opening post) then it'll be there. If they are already registered there will be a UEFA relation.

Alternatively, I believe there's a button on the stats screen in the bottom right.

One of those should work hopefully :thup:

i'm at work so cant confrim the version but its the one that was released a few weeks ago, the one that everybody was waiting for to go with the new patch

the guy i want to change is fabregas, signed him from arsenal for £30m but he played in a CL qualifier so he's ineligible for me.

did you see my question about making somebody home grown trhough fmrte? thats another thing i need help with

i'm at work so cant confrim the version but its the one that was released a few weeks ago, the one that everybody was waiting for to go with the new patch

the guy i want to change is fabregas, signed him from arsenal for £30m but he played in a CL qualifier so he's ineligible for me.

did you see my question about making somebody home grown trhough fmrte? thats another thing i need help with

That should be the latest version :thup:

The home grown option is also in the bottom right corner of the stats screen. There's a UEFA registration button too which you should use, also check the relations tab like I mentioned before. Don't forget to press save too after each change you make and before you change tabs /pages.

That should be the latest version :thup:

The home grown option is also in the bottom right corner of the stats screen. There's a UEFA registration button too which you should use, also check the relations tab like I mentioned before. Don't forget to press save too after each change you make and before you change tabs /pages.

cheers mate but can you explain why when i've changed a player to formed at club it starts as minus 1 when i come to register for europe?

Can anyone tell me if its possible to force the board to build a new stadium using FMRTE??, and if so, what do I need to change the figures too.

Am managing Exeter, and the board wont expand the stadium due to the local council, and its been this way for the past 4 seasons.

Can anyone tell me if its possible to force the board to build a new stadium using FMRTE??, and if so, what do I need to change the figures too.

Am managing Exeter, and the board wont expand the stadium due to the local council, and its been this way for the past 4 seasons.

To do this make sure that you have a few hundred million in the bank. Change your average attendance figures to more then what your current stadium is. Also change the maximum attendance. Then it is a matter of waiting.

Is there any way of renewing the contracts of all players in 1 click.IE mass edit ?

On the team screen there is the option to renew all your player contracts by +1 or +4 you can also deduct a year or make them all expire.

Just a quick question regarding FMRTE - On the club information screen, I inadvertently deleted my stadium name, so that there is now nothing registered. However, I cannot seem to just re-enter the name in that field.

Is there any way of rectifying this?

Thanks in advance

FJ

Just a quick question regarding FMRTE - On the club information screen, I inadvertently deleted my stadium name, so that there is now nothing registered. However, I cannot seem to just re-enter the name in that field.

Is there any way of rectifying this?

Thanks in advance

FJ

You cannot edit the stadium name at all on FMRTE this includes deleting it.

But out of curiosity is it a new stadium i.e that has been built in game?

You cannot edit the stadium name at all on FMRTE this includes deleting it.

But out of curiosity is it a new stadium i.e that has been built in game?

I can assure you I have deleted it! I didn't mean to though :(

It was a stadium that had been built in game, yes. Any ideas on how I would restore it? Can it be done through the editor?

I can assure you I have deleted it! I didn't mean to though :(

It was a stadium that had been built in game, yes. Any ideas on how I would restore it? Can it be done through the editor?

It is a bug in the game I think as it has happened to me in the past. There is no way that I know of to get it back.

i want to change sum players clubs i.e. the players newcastle have just signed simpson, wiliamson and routledge but I can seem to find the option to do it - any ideas?

you could either swap any newcastle player with these

or

go to future transfer select any player and change their details to who you want...and club you want to go to;)

any doubt go to FMRTE website;)

Hey great work!. Can anyone tell me how to edit the league standings?. Is it even possible?.

You go to the league tables and change stats such as games played, W D L GF GA and points. Save it and go to the game. Might need to continue a couple of times, then the league tables will adjust to your input. It's up to you to do the maths to ensure the stats still balance, eg GF/GA are equal, as are games won and lost.

I've searched through the forums and I can't seem to figure this out. I'm using FMRTE 2009, and I'd like to add rivalries, fierce and otherwise, to Chimney Corner FC. While I know that I can change the intensity, nature, or team/person of an existing club relationship, is there any way to outright add a rivalry?

Archived