The Official FMRTE 2010 Thread

Jinner Jamie

What do you use FMRTE for?  

257 members have voted

1. 1. What do you use FMRTE for?

• Editing (Names, Stats, Club Info, Newgens, Ect... )
    • Scouting (Find good newgens)
    • Cheating (Giving club loads of money, Making Super Players, Ect...)

I've been playing with Granada C.F. and started with either 10.0 or 10.1 patch which were bugged as Granada's B team owns the stadium so I'm unable to expand it and not enough money to build new one. I don't want to add money and hope for new stadium or increase the capacity. I've been playing Granada save for 14 seasons and it starts to get my nerves that in Europa Liga the stadium only holds 6000 spectators. So the question is if theres way to change ownership of the stadium with FMRTE?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't seem to find a player condition stat on FMRTE. Does it exist? Or do you have to adjust the Jadedness and Fitness stats? If so, what are the values that you need to input to get your player at aroun 95% condition? The figures are in the 1000s and mean nothing to me.

Thanks

I can't seem to find a player condition stat on FMRTE. Does it exist? Or do you have to adjust the Jadedness and Fitness stats? If so, what are the values that you need to input to get your player at aroun 95% condition? The figures are in the 1000s and mean nothing to me.

Thanks

if you select the heal button it will set all players to max.........which is 10000 I think in FMRTE

idea to look at a player in game time at say 95%...........and see what that shows up as in FMRTE...........then you can use thAT AS A GUIDE;)

Is there anyway that you can force a board takeover? I am Man utd and want the glazers out lol

I have set david gill to very poor stats with 20 for ambition and set dislikes man utd 100. still loves the club hmmm

Look back in the thread, it's been answered loads. I think it should be about 20 or 30 posts up on this page :thup:

I'd like to ask one more time if there's a way to add new club rivals in FMRTE 2009. For the record, I watched the youtube tutorial and got nothing from it, it doesn't even touch on club relationships apart from feeder/parent clubs. Thanks.

I'd like to ask one more time if there's a way to add new club rivals in FMRTE 2009. For the record, I watched the youtube tutorial and got nothing from it, it doesn't even touch on club relationships apart from feeder/parent clubs. Thanks.

I am not sure about adding rivals............have you joined the forums on fmrte website:thup:

you will get an answer there I,m sure;)

You can by going to the relations screen on FMRTE and in the drop down menu select rival and then search for the team you wish to be your new rival.

Is there anyway to edit the name of the stadium with this, i seem to have removed my stadium name and cant get it back!!

There isn't a way to change Stadium names as of yet. It is a feature I would hope to be added for in the future.

I think a few pages back someone had the same problem find who it was and PM them or something.

hi is it possible to import a new aftername into fm 2010 so that i can edit a former person to e.g. my dad or antone like that? how do i do that.

and how can i import graphics (so png) for a person that i made into the game(XML?)

You can edit names, birth places etc but I don't think you can add pics and bits once you've started.

I found a regen I liked and gave him my brothers name (cause I'm the manager so can't be my name!)

I have never tried editing names......................:thdn:

thanks for the heads up on that :thup:

If you used the pre game editor to create a player/non player he will show up in FMRTE

as far as I know you cant create a person with FMRTE..............or edit a current person's name etc

You can edit the name. Click in the first name/last name box and a blank box will come up. You can only change to a first/last name that already exists in the database.

The pre-edited player/staff will show up, yes. You can add player pics at any time to a savegame (see graphics/skinning forum).

Quick question: Is it possible with FMRTE to give a player a work permit who doesn't have one? I've got this 15 year old Brazillian Wonderkid and can't get him a work permit. Have had to loan him to a feeder club at present.

you could give him a second nationality:thup:

but being 15 he cant play for your first team.............too young;)

Been trying to add a 2nd nationality for a Player and can't seem to see that option. I only seem to be able to change their default nationality. How do you add a 2nd Nationality? I've tried changing the number of days he's spent in current country but it doesn't update in the game after saving in the editor.

Been trying to add a 2nd nationality for a Player and can't seem to see that option. I only seem to be able to change their default nationality. How do you add a 2nd Nationality? I've tried changing the number of days he's spent in current country but it doesn't update in the game after saving in the editor.

It's in relations, you either need to add an option or change one of the ones already there.

not happy to be helping out a man u fan but anyways, choose your player, go on the "Relations" tab at the side, click on "New Relation" then click the drop down by "Type" choose "other nationality" then choose the nation and finish by saving your changes and jobs a good'en

It's in relations, you either need to add an option or change one of the ones already there.

wasnt aware you could add a relation:confused:

only change an existing one

when free could you tell me how to add one cheers;)

cancel that just seen it ................dooh!!!

Is there a problem with the Future Transfer feature? I changed a couple of transfers to get rid of some players I didn't want. Come 1st July when the season updates the Players 'Completed' their transfers. Got all the usual prompts and messages, that come with a transfer. However when I checked my clubs finances I seem to be missing the most important feature - The Transfer fee. I don't seem to have received any money for any of the players I got rid of.

Is there a problem with the Future Transfer feature? I changed a couple of transfers to get rid of some players I didn't want. Come 1st July when the season updates the Players 'Completed' their transfers. Got all the usual prompts and messages, that come with a transfer. However when I checked my clubs finances I seem to be missing the most important feature - The Transfer fee. I don't seem to have received any money for any of the players I got rid of.

Have a look at the club finances in FMRTE

what % of sales is it set at ................................if you are playing as Utd

sooner or later the club will be in a mess financially..............and the % will be as low as 10%:mad:

if you not getting any money at all in.................have a look at the clause section of any future transfer if its got crazy figures in it..........

like 122m per game:rolleyes:

thats the prob:thup:

Sales Percentage is 100% in FMRTE

Checked the Transfer Clauses non of the sold players appear in the Clause section, with the one exception of David Villa who I sold back to Valencia. According to the Clause screen I still owe Valencia £325K per month for 23 Months as part of the original transfer that brought David Villa to Man Utd which I did in the 1st season pre-FMRTE usage.

Sales Percentage is 100% in FMRTE

Checked the Transfer Clauses non of the sold players appear in the Clause section, with the one exception of David Villa who I sold back to Valencia. According to the Clause screen I still owe Valencia £325K per month for 23 Months as part of the original transfer that brought David Villa to Man Utd which I did in the 1st season pre-FMRTE usage.

not your club clauses

go to fmrte

select future transfer

then any player in list

change his future trans details to someone else

you will see a clause box appear.................sometimes there are crazy figures in there which bugs the transfer;)

I've not used FMRTE or Genie Scout much before and was wondering having looked at both of them with a saved game I have, that they both tend to differ on the level of ability of alot of players. FMRTE sometimes rates a player as a genius whereas Genie Scout might only have him as a decent player, at least according to the Best Rating and Current Rating. They largely agree on the CA and PA of the player.

Any thoughts on why this is so? Is one more reliable or do they look at different things when making the prediction. Is it better to rate a player on his CA and PA or the best\current rating?

Also is there a way I can just edit the potential only of a player. I can see how to edit the rating at the time of the player but I wanted to be able to view and possibly edit the future potential ratings of players.

Thanks for helping a newbie out.

Jayt: They always have the same CA and PA, as they read this from the same info. The Best Rating and Current Rating differs because they use different ways to calculate thos ratings. Judging the player is something you will do best yourself, as you are the one to know if the player fits your team.

Editing PA is easily done with FMRTE

Is there any way to change a players history? With using FMRTE or using data editor? (I'm already in the game a bit)

This is because I just signed a player, but he has played for two clubs this season already. I want to start playing him immidietly. They say he is ineligible because he has played for two clubs this season already.

Is there any way to change a players history? With using FMRTE or using data editor? (I'm already in the game a bit)

This is because I just signed a player, but he has played for two clubs this season already. I want to start playing him immidietly. They say he is ineligible because he has played for two clubs this season already.

If you go into relations you might be able to change the players registration, not sure if it works but worth a shot.

Ok I replaced all Metalurg D's with Paris FC's.

Doesn' change anything?

Can I still loan him out to another club though? I mean so he can get some playing time.

if he has played for 2 clubs...............he cant play for anyone else...:mad:

loan or not:thdn:

happened to me in 09....got huntelaar on cheap in january but couldnt play him ....it was worth it though;)

Archived