The Official FMRTE 2010 Thread

Jinner Jamie

What do you use FMRTE for?  

257 members have voted

1. 1. What do you use FMRTE for?

• Editing (Names, Stats, Club Info, Newgens, Ect... )
    • Scouting (Find good newgens)
    • Cheating (Giving club loads of money, Making Super Players, Ect...)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28uqsyr.jpg

What's this about?

I got it while trying to access "Staff" section. (Wanted to make me coach of Poland)

I know someone told you to do this:confused:

then I asked how.............as far as I am aware it cant be done in FMRTE

I would send the error report

and join the FMRTE website look in the threads there:thup:

Ok, maybe you could in a past version? IIRC I did it in an older version.

Here is the error report anyway:

----------------------------------------------------------------

BraCa Soft - Football Manager 2010 Real Time Editor - ERROR LOG

----------------------------------------------------------------

(10:08 AM) 12/02/2010

FMRTE Version: 3.0.210

Skin in use: Skins\Default

Windows: Microsoft Windows NT 6.0.6002 Service Pack 2

Windows Service Pack: Service Pack 2

Dispatcher processing has been suspended, but messages are still being processed.

Source:

WindowsBase

StackTrace:

at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.WndProcHook(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)

at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)

at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)

at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Boolean isSingleParameter)

at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Boolean isSingleParameter, Delegate catchHandler)

TargetSite:

IntPtr WndProcHook(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr, Boolean ByRef)

HelpLink:

Data:

System.Collections.ListDictionaryInternal

What?

I'll try reinstalling FMRTE first. Because I made this work before. (I mean, I used FMRTE to make me manager of Poland)

can you let me in on the secret ...how to do this:confused:

as I cant see how you can in FMRTE;)

I want to manage England just for Home nations games(an edited tournament),

but no way I can replace capello as I see it....unless I add another user to game

another thing when I checked old fabio...........his contract comes up as being manager of Enland..............but also a youth player at Blackpool:rolleyes:

You used to be able to go to Staff, right click on the staff member, and then clicked "Change staff role" or something, then you type in the name of whoever you want to change that role with. If you type in your name, you can become manager of a national side, on top of being a manager of a club.

I vivedly remember doing this with my Birmingham test save. I don't think I attempted this with the new patch though(Atleast until now anyway), if that makes a difference.

Thanks on reminding me of the "adding another user" thing! I don't care if my character manages Poland, I just want to manage Poland for the next few years. Although it will be very messy with two users. I prefer being both manager of X and X. :(

Why is it that everytime i try to edit that my players "dislike" me it always goes back to how it was. First i tried just changing the relation to something(eg dislike team) else and saving the changes. Or changing the person they "dislike" towards somebody else? It doesn't seem to work and when i load it the next time it is back to saying the dislike me?

Why isn't there an option to just delete the relation. There are othe blank relations in there which could be removed but the lack of a delete button means you can't

Why is it that everytime i try to edit that my players "dislike" me it always goes back to how it was. First i tried just changing the relation to something(eg dislike team) else and saving the changes. Or changing the person they "dislike" towards somebody else? It doesn't seem to work and when i load it the next time it is back to saying the dislike me?

Why isn't there an option to just delete the relation. There are othe blank relations in there which could be removed but the lack of a delete button means you can't

what you need to do............is make you a LIKED in relations:thup:

Guest manutd1972
can you let me in on the secret ...how to do this:confused:

as I cant see how you can in FMRTE;)

I want to manage England just for Home nations games(an edited tournament),

but no way I can replace capello as I see it....unless I add another user to game

another thing when I checked old fabio...........his contract comes up as being manager of Enland..............but also a youth player at Blackpool:rolleyes:

not sure how you can edit the game using FMRTE to make yourself England manager, but what I've done is perform exceptionally well with one of the Big Four teams in the Premiership and in about 3 seasons, when Capello steps down, I was offered the England job.

Exceptionally well as in, winning the Premiership, League Cup, FA Cup and Champions League Cup in all 3 seasons. But to do that, you really need a big, big squad. Enough international-quality players to form 2 separate teams. I just rotate the whole team on a home and away basis. That keeps everyone happy. :D

not sure how you can edit the game using FMRTE to make yourself England manager, but what I've done is perform exceptionally well with one of the Big Four teams in the Premiership and in about 3 seasons, when Capello steps down, I was offered the England job.

Exceptionally well as in, winning the Premiership, League Cup, FA Cup and Champions League Cup in all 3 seasons. But to do that, you really need a big, big squad. Enough international-quality players to form 2 separate teams. I just rotate the whole team on a home and away basis. That keeps everyone happy. :D

have been offered national jobs too:thup:

but earlier on here someone said they had edited themselves as a national manager...........dont think can be done:thdn:

Sorry to ask this, but I could not find the answer...is it possible to edit competitions using this wonderful tool? Usually the game picks the higher reputation club to play international cups, and it´s kind of boring after a few years... so I was wondering if I can edit the Cup just before the draw using the editor, so the game could pick the clubs selected by me.

Sorry to ask this, but I could not find the answer...is it possible to edit competitions using this wonderful tool? Usually the game picks the higher reputation club to play international cups, and it´s kind of boring after a few years... so I was wondering if I can edit the Cup just before the draw using the editor, so the game could pick the clubs selected by me.

dont think it is,,,,,,,,,,,take a look on the FMRTE wesite......you will get more info there:thup:

I will use this as a guide on how to use the Clone Center in FMRTE.

Lets take Cristiano Ronaldo as an example:

• Go to his screen in FMRTE and click on Clone Centre on the list to the left you should get a screen that looks like this:

clonecenter.th.png

• Next click on the + sign and it will bring up a new window for you to search for the player(s) you want to clone I will use Geovanni from Hull:

clonecentersearch.th.png

• Once you have found the player(s) you want to clone click on the tick icon to return to the Clone Center screen now it is time to select the attributes you dont want like name, age, ect..

clonecenter3.th.png

• Once you have done that click on the sheep icon and it will ask if you are sure click yes or the tick icon. The players you have chosen will now have everything like Ronaldo execpt for the attributes you didn't want

For all you guys having problems with Clone centre changing your players names. I have come up with the solution that is very useful. Once you have cloned a player and his name has changed right click on his name goto interaction and select Set Nickname, then change his name back. Only if you cannot find the Player name after using the name editor.

Any chance the new version could incoporporate an easy one click button to give a player a work permit? I've got a problem with a Player who's now become a Player/Coach and has somehow lost his work permit in the process. Can't do the 2nd Nationality trick as now he's a staff member as well as player the relations screen has gone from within FMRTE.

You used to be able to go to Staff, right click on the staff member, and then clicked "Change staff role" or something, then you type in the name of whoever you want to change that role with. If you type in your name, you can become manager of a national side, on top of being a manager of a club.

I vivedly remember doing this with my Birmingham test save. I don't think I attempted this with the new patch though(Atleast until now anyway), if that makes a difference.

Thanks on reminding me of the "adding another user" thing! I don't care if my character manages Poland, I just want to manage Poland for the next few years. Although it will be very messy with two users. I prefer being both manager of X and X. :(

You can't do it directly but what you can do is the following:

1. Add new user - select Poland as job

2. New user retires from football immediately

3. Boost your manager's reputation to max using FMRTE

4. Apply for National Job

You won't definitely get it but there is a good chance

Not the most elegant solution but still a solution

Link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=053FUKWF

Hey guys if any of you are interested in changing the background to FMRTE here is how to do it.

Locate the file where you have FMRTE and all its folders (Installed version is in C:/ Bracasoft)

Next thing for you to do is Open the FMRTE folder and then go to the Skins Folder.

Once in the Skins folder go into Graphics and then backgrounds in there you will see the current background image to change it rename the current default image and place what you want to be your new background image in there and name it default.

Once this is done the next time you open FMRTE it will have the new background that you set.

The link provided has 10 alternative backgrounds for you to use.

Is there any way of changing transfer clauses? I just sold van Persie, but didn't read the message fully... I now have to pay him £40k+ a week for the next 5 years! Is there any way I can edit it out?

I think you should be able to do something in his contract screen............just give it a go;)

Ok, you know how I was trying to move around teams table position from other leagues so that my rival get's promoted?

Well the result is that both the my rival, and the previous champions whom I moved to second place got promoted. My rival won the league though. Note this league has only 1 promotion spot. The seeding for next year however got screwed up, with all the teams in that group(Serie D G. I) being shifted around with teams in the Serie Eccelenza(Mostly promoted teams).

I don't care about those leagues though as they are lower leagues, however I would not recommend to do that in a higher division.

New version released FMRTE v3.0.230

Link: http://www.fmrte.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=57:fmrte-v30230-released&catid=41:fmrte-releases

Installer Version Vs RAR Version: I suggest all users to download the installer version, as it will detect if you need the .NET Framework 3.5SP1 (and redirect you to the framework download page)

SPECIAL THANKS: To all users that have helped this project with donations!! And to all other users that helped with suggestions and bug reports.

Changelist (210 to 230)

• Fixed a bug in Players number, in Players Contract Screen
  • Fixed some bugs in Players with Player and Staff Attributes that was causing FM to crash
  • Fixed a bug reported "Search Function Cannot Search for Particular Nationalities" - More info here
  • Fixed a bug in Freeze/Unfreeze Button in Players Information Screen.
  • Fixed a bug in Freezer feature that was corrupting players with both player and staff attributes
  • Fixed a bug in managers tendencies
  • Fixed a bug in Future Transfers
  • Added Officials (Patch 10.2 Required)
  • Added an option in FMRTE Settings, that When is enabled FMRTE will show you more transfer details in the Future Transfer screen of a player.

• This feature should be turned off if you see weird values in Future Transfers!!
  • Added a slider (in the bottom of the editor) that allows the user to zoom in/out the FMRTE window
  • Added a select all button in teams staff list
  • Added Stadium Location in Stadium Information Screen
  • Added Relations to Players with Player and Staff Attributes
  • Added Prefered Moves to Players with Player and Staff Attributes
  • Added contract information in Players Transfer Proposals Screen
  • Added two new options in clubs affiliations
  • Now you can edit(yes, EDIT icon_razz.gif) Players/Staff names (read the NOTE)
  • Current Screen button now works for Officials too
  • Now if you click on the "binoculars" a small popup will show up that will allow you to configure your search
  • Now you can search for stadiums
  • Now you can change a team stadium
  • Changed Clubs/Nations information screen
  • FMRTE now tries to detect your game version (for FM 10.2 Only)

Known Issues

• Search and edit Injuries/weather its not possible for users playing FM without 10.2 Patch
  • Editing Player/Staff members its not recommended for users playing FM without 10.2 Patch

This version is Compatible with:

• Football Manager 2010 Demo (all versions)
  • Football Manager 2010 (10.0.1 80381 - DVD)
  • Football Manager 2010 (10.1.0 84702 - DVD)
  • Football Manager 2010 (10.1.0 84847 - STEAM)
  • Football Manager 2010 (10.1.0 84667 - Digital Download)
  • Football Manager 2010 (10.1.1 89736 - DVD)
  • Football Manager 2010 (10.1.1 89736 - STEAM)
  • Football Manager 2010 (10.1.1 89736 - Digital Download)
  • Football Manager 2010 (10.2.0 93471 - DVD)
  • Football Manager 2010 (10.2.0 93471 - STEAM)
  • Football Manager 2010 (10.2.0 93471 - Digital Download)

Languages Included:

• German
  • Dutch
  • English
  • Polish
  • Thai

IMPORTANT NOTE: Users playing FM with the 2nd Patch, as the FM build number is the same for the 3 types of FM (DVD, Steam, Digital Download), you will have to select your own version the first time you press the Load Button, FMRTE will save your choice and will use it everytime you load it.

NOTE: Editing Players/Staff names

• If a player name has for ex, 8letters, you can only type a name that has at max 8 letters too!
  • If you edit a player/staff name, there is a huge possibility that all (or some of) players that has that name will be changed as well.
  • If you want to type a bigger name, you can do it, by first changing the player/staff name with the old method, and then edit the new name to the one you want..
  • Clubs and stadiums names - Unfortunately this is not possible as FM will reload clubs and stadiums names from the game database the next time you load your savegame, so editing those items names is useless

NOTE2: Sometimes you may not be able to create any new Relation/Clausule, FMRTE knows how many Relations/Clausules you can create, and when you cannot create it will hide you the "New Relation/Clausule" button. (USE this feature carefully)

Is there any way of changing transfer clauses? I just sold van Persie, but didn't read the message fully... I now have to pay him £40k+ a week for the next 5 years! Is there any way I can edit it out?

Looks like that's just been fixed in the new version :thup:

(possibly too late for your Van Persie problem though)

Can anyone help me please:

Everytime I load up FMRTE and click on options I get a message pop up with a error message and then it shuts down can anyone tell me how i can possibly fix this please.

have you selected the right version of FM to go with Fmrte when you first load it from drop down menu??

Archived