The Official FMRTE 2010 Thread

Jinner Jamie

What do you use FMRTE for?  

257 members have voted

1. 1. What do you use FMRTE for?

• Editing (Names, Stats, Club Info, Newgens, Ect... )
    • Scouting (Find good newgens)
    • Cheating (Giving club loads of money, Making Super Players, Ect...)

FMRTE v3.0.231 - Released

A new version of FMRTE is avaiable,this new version of FMRTE is compatible with the new patch for FM 2010 (Patch 10.3.0

Installer Version Vs RAR Version: I suggest all users to download the installer version, as it will detect if you need the .NET Framework 3.5SP1 (and redirect you to the framework download page)

SPECIAL THANKS: To all users that have helped this project with donations!! And to all other users that helped with suggestions and bug reports.

Changelist (230 to 231)

Added Support for FM 10.3.0 Patch

Changelist (210 to 230)

Fixed a bug in Players number, in Players Contract Screen

Fixed some bugs in Players with Player and Staff Attributes that was causing FM to crash

Fixed a bug reported "Search Function Cannot Search for Particular Nationalities" - More info here

Fixed a bug in Freeze/Unfreeze Button in Players Information Screen.

Fixed a bug in Freezer feature that was corrupting players with both player and staff attributes

Fixed a bug in managers tendencies

Fixed a bug in Future Transfers

Added Officials (Patch 10.2 Required)

Added an option in FMRTE Settings, that When is enabled FMRTE will show you more transfer details in the Future Transfer screen of a player.

This feature should be turned off if you see weird values in Future Transfers!!

Added a slider (in the bottom of the editor) that allows the user to zoom in/out the FMRTE window

Added a select all button in teams staff list

Added Stadium Location in Stadium Information Screen

Added Relations to Players with Player and Staff Attributes

Added Prefered Moves to Players with Player and Staff Attributes

Added contract information in Players Transfer Proposals Screen

Added two new options in clubs affiliations

Now you can edit(yes, EDIT ) Players/Staff names (read the NOTE)

Current Screen button now works for Officials too

Now if you click on the "binoculars" a small popup will show up that will allow you to configure your search

Now you can search for stadiums

Now you can change a team stadium

Changed Clubs/Nations information screen

FMRTE now tries to detect your game version (for FM 10.2 Only)

Known Issues

Search and edit Injuries/weather its not possible for users playing FM without 10.2 Patch

Editing Player/Staff members its not recommended for users playing FM without 10.2 Patch

This version is Compatible with:

Football Manager 2010 Demo (all versions)

Football Manager 2010 (10.0.1 80381 - DVD)

Football Manager 2010 (10.1.0 84702 - DVD)

Football Manager 2010 (10.1.0 84847 - STEAM)

Football Manager 2010 (10.1.0 84667 - Digital Download)

Football Manager 2010 (10.1.1 89736 - DVD)

Football Manager 2010 (10.1.1 89736 - STEAM)

Football Manager 2010 (10.1.1 89736 - Digital Download)

Football Manager 2010 (10.2.0 93471 - DVD)

Football Manager 2010 (10.2.0 93471 - STEAM)

Football Manager 2010 (10.2.0 93471 - Digital Download)

Football Manager 2010 (10.3.0 104766 - DVD)

Football Manager 2010 (10.3.0 104859 - STEAM)

Football Manager 2010 (10.3.0 104766 - Digital Download)

Languages Included:

German

Dutch

English

Polish

Thai

Chinese

IMPORTANT NOTE: Users playing FM with the 2nd Patch, as the FM build number is the same for the 3 types of FM (DVD, Steam, Digital Download), you will have to select your own version the first time you press the Load Button, FMRTE will save your choice and will use it everytime you load it.

NOTE: Editing Players/Staff names

If a player name has for ex, 8letters, you can only type a name that has at max 8 letters too!

If you edit a player/staff name, there is a huge possibility that all (or some of) players that has that name will be changed as well.

If you want to type a bigger name, you can do it, by first changing the player/staff name with the old method, and then edit the new name to the one you want..

Clubs and stadiums names - Unfortunately this is not possible as FM will reload clubs and stadiums names from the game database the next time you load your savegame, so editing those items names is useless

NOTE2: Sometimes you may not be able to create any new Relation/Clausule, FMRTE knows how many Relations/Clausules you can create, and when you cannot create it will hide you the "New Relation/Clausule" button. (USE this feature carefully)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
fmrte.jpg

The Official FMRTE Website / The Official FMRTE Forums / Bug Tracker / Language Files / FMRTE YouTube Channel / Troubleshooting / Takeover guide / Clone Center Guide / Backgrounds / FMRTE 2009 SI Thread / FMRTE 2008 SI Thread

I have created this thread on behalf of the creator of FMRTE Ruci.

Football Manager Real Time Editor is an in game editor and scout tool available for Football Manager 2010. FMRTE has been available since Football Manager 2008 and we have seen it evolve greatly since then. FMRTE was created by a man named Ruci as he is known on these forums or BraCa as he is on the FMRTE website and forums. In this thread there will be news on the latest release of the tool as and when they become available. I shall update this opening post with the latest releases.

FMRTE allows you to edit a number of things which include: Player's attributes, Personal Information, CA/ PA, Positions, Club Information such as Stadium, Reputation and Finances. A full list of what is capable in FMRTE can be found at The Football Manager Wiki website.

Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 is required to use FMRTE as it will NOT work without it.

It is recommended that you download the latest release if you do not have it.

Please note that all of the Feature may not yet work in the current release and will become available in later releases.

Make sure you back up your saved game as FMRTE can crash your game.

FMRTE is only available to PC users only it is not Mac compatible I'm afraid: Mac User try this tool it is called FM10SX

Latest Release:

Date: 3/03/2010: FMRTE v3.0.231 : Compatible with Football Manager 2010 (10.3 Patch)

Previous Releases:

Date: 26/02/2010: FMRTE v3.0.230 : Compatible with Football Manager 2010 (10.2 Patch)

Date: 09/01/2010: FMRTE v3.0.210 : Compatible with Football Manager 2010 (10.2 Patch)

Date: 24/12/2009: FMRTE v3.0.200 : Compatible with Football Manager 2010 (10.2 Patch)

Date: 20/12/2009: FMRTE v3.0.136 : Compatible with Football Manager 2010 (10.2 Patch)

Date: 20/12/2009: FMRTE v3.0.135 : Compatible with Football Manager 2010 (10.2 Patch)

Date: 20/12/2009: FMRTE v3.0.134 : Compatible with Football Manager 2010 (10.2 Patch) Supported versions: Steam/DVD 10.2 93471

Date: 30/11/2009: FMRTE v3.0.131 : Compatible with Football Manager 2010 (10.1.1 Patch)

Date: 04/11/2009: FMRTE v3.0.125 : Compatible with Football Manager 2010 (10.1 Patch) Now available to all users.

Date: 31/10/2009: FMRTE v3.0.121 : Compatible with Football Manager 2010 (10.1 Patch) DVD only.

Date: 29/10/2009: FMRTE v3.0.120 : Compatible with Football Manager 2010 Non-Patched / Disc Install Only

Date: 17/10/2009: FMRTE v3.0.119 : Compatible with Football Manager 2010 Demo

Date: 15/10/2009: FMRTE v3.0.116 : Compatible with Football Manager 2010 Demo

OMG

thank you very very much

think ill make a donation ;)

It works for me and im a steam user, all i done was downloaded it from what chris22 posted and extracted it on to the desktop, then open it and jus type in what you want to change and that :), SIMPLESS!!

i keep getting access is denied error god knows what im suppose to do ?

mines installed fine... but wont recognise what FM version i have... when i press the load button it just comes up with an error saying

'fmrte didnt detect wsm/fm running' ... can someone go open their config file and check what it says at this line

<FMVersion>NONE</FMVersion>

can you let me know what it says where NONE appears above please?

i should be able to change that to whatever 10.3 is and get it working?

mines installed fine... but wont recognise what FM version i have... when i press the load button it just comes up with an error saying

'fmrte didnt detect wsm/fm running' ... can someone go open their config file and check what it says at this line

<FMVersion>NONE</FMVersion>

can you let me know what it says where NONE appears above please?

i should be able to change that to whatever 10.3 is and get it working?

can someone help me out on this please? config file is in the bracasoft folder.. just double clikc it

Archived