The Official FMRTE 2010 Thread

Jinner Jamie

What do you use FMRTE for?  

257 members have voted

1. 1. What do you use FMRTE for?

• Editing (Names, Stats, Club Info, Newgens, Ect... )
    • Scouting (Find good newgens)
    • Cheating (Giving club loads of money, Making Super Players, Ect...)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
seriously? can no-one help me out just a little?! .. pweeeeeeezzz?

Which FMRTE version do you have?

On a side-note, the <FMVersion>whatever</FMVersion> part, is for after you've selected one of the pre-sets, so to have NONE in the middle just means FMRTE hasn't stored which version you use

Mine's <FMVersion>FM_10_3_0_104766_DVD</FMVersion>

Thanx to everyone who developed latest FMRTE for 10.3! Works a treat on my STEAM game.

Cheers All!!!

add my thanks too;)

its amazing how quick ruci and the guys get this out FANTASTIC:thup:

perhaps SI should get these guys on board especially when a patch is due out:rolleyes:

Is anyone having problems with the Eu Check box and the nations reputation? Every nation have a 0 for reputation and every nation has the EU check box unticked including the euro nations..

Is it normal to get the blue screen of death after installing FMRTE? I was really freaked out as I've been having some problems with cooling on my laptop and thought this was it! lol

Luckily it wasn't and it runs smoothly now. Thanks Ruci :)

Does the "changing player's name will likely affect other players with the same name" issue happen only in 10.3 games?

I remember changing some names in a previous save with FMRTE 3.0.210 but didn't notice any weird changes afterwards.

P.S. Hair/Skin tone modifications only have effect on the ME players, but how do I change the player's appearence in his profile? [speaking of newgens of course]

still getting the access denied error message

I probably shouldn't help you, but for everyone experiencing this issue - you're probably running windows Vista or Windows 7. Right-click on the FMRTE.exe and select "Run as administrator". That should solve the problem.

Ruci/Braca - great great job once again. I shall donate another few bucks.

Cheers,

Richard

Now i got a message about my chairman wanting to sell the club. I really don't want that and everything that follows. Is it possible to make him wanting to stay instead with FMRTE?

just downloaded and installed this, when i hit load game it asks me to select a version but my version is not in the list.

my version is 10.3.0 104766(mev839)

anyone got any ideas?

I'm having the same problem, but haven't found the answer....how did you solve this?

Another thing: I can't seem to edit some club kits. Arsenals Information screen only shows the home kit, and won't let me edit anything from the Kits and Colours screen. I can edit the home kit on the Information screen though.

Anyone know what's wrong?

This is how it looks:

nokits.png

hi guys, i have a problem. i did a swap player whilst there was bids on him. now i have him i can offer him a new contract as it says he's currently negotiating a new contract. when i check on fmrte under transer proposals it says two clubs have bids in. i'm assuming this is the reason for the negotiating.

how can i sort this please?

thanks

I'm having the same problem, but haven't found the answer....how did you solve this?

There is an error in the Language file, i've forgot to change the game version to 10.3.0 , so when FMRTE cannot detect your game version and asks you to select your game version, when you see

"FM 2010 - 10.2.0.93471 (STEAM Version with Patch 3)" it means "FM 2010 - 10.3.0.104859 (STEAM Version with Patch 3)"

"FM 2010 - 10.2.0.93471 (DVD Version with Patch 3)" it means "FM 2010 - 10.3.0.104766(DVD Version with Patch 3)"

"FM 2010 - 10.2.0.93471 (Digital Download with Patch 3)" it means "FM 2010 - 10.3.0.104766(Digital Download with Patch 3)"

There is an error in the Language file, i've forgot to change the game version to 10.3.0 , so when FMRTE cannot detect your game version and asks you to select your game version, when you see

"FM 2010 - 10.2.0.93471 (STEAM Version with Patch 3)" it means "FM 2010 - 10.3.0.104859 (STEAM Version with Patch 3)"

"FM 2010 - 10.2.0.93471 (DVD Version with Patch 3)" it means "FM 2010 - 10.3.0.104766(DVD Version with Patch 3)"

"FM 2010 - 10.2.0.93471 (Digital Download with Patch 3)" it means "FM 2010 - 10.3.0.104766(Digital Download with Patch 3)"

Ah ok, thanks Maz. :)

Any idea about the missing kits? :confused:

hi guys, i have a problem. i did a swap player whilst there was bids on him. now i have him i can offer him a new contract as it says he's currently negotiating a new contract. when i check on fmrte under transer proposals it says two clubs have bids in. i'm assuming this is the reason for the negotiating.

how can i sort this please?

thanks

I've done that. It gets a bit messy, like unplugging your computer when it's in the middle of processing. You can give the player a long contract in FMRTE together with 'not for sale', loyal, happy etc. Eventually those bids will go away - or you just reject them, and then you can put your player's details back to normal - or not, whichever you prefer.

When i try to load the game on fmrte, it just says:

"an unexpected error occurred FMRTE terminated, please send error.log file that was created in FMRTE folder to support@fmrte.com

Error message:

Object reference not set to an instance of an object"

I have absolutely no idea what it means or how to get rid of it.

i have downloaded FMRTE for the first time and only want to use it for scouting while i wait for GENIE SCOUT 10.3, whats the best way for doing this?

any help appreciated.

Click the little binoculars at the top to bring up a search menu. Then you can search using PA/CA, positions, regen etc. FMRTE doesn't have the same system for rating players but you can filter out all the players with high PA and then have a look at them.

Click the little binoculars at the top to bring up a search menu. Then you can search using PA/CA, positions, regen etc. FMRTE doesn't have the same system for rating players but you can filter out all the players with high PA and then have a look at them.

nice one thanks a lot, i was a bit confuseed with it but that sounds great will check it out just as soon as i can get out of work. cheers matt

Anyone found a way to keep player attributes from dropping once edited in FMRTE? Was playing a NG with my brother who I gave a couple of 'super' players as he was struggling, but their stats just plummet really quickly.

Nope.

You have to adjust their CA too when you change stats. Some stats 'cost' more CA points than others depending on positions. A boost to a strikers finishing will use more CA points than boosting a strikers tackling for example. You'll just have to try and be sensible how much you change people really. Bit of trial and error.

Or, you could use the clone option and that way you know the stats will stick the same. So give your brother a clone of Villa, Fabregas, Gerrard, Drogba etc.

Nope.

You have to adjust their CA too when you change stats. Some stats 'cost' more CA points than others depending on positions. A boost to a strikers finishing will use more CA points than boosting a strikers tackling for example. You'll just have to try and be sensible how much you change people really. Bit of trial and error.

Or, you could use the clone option and that way you know the stats will stick the same. So give your brother a clone of Villa, Fabregas, Gerrard, Drogba etc.

Aha I see. Thanks :)

bracasofterror.png

I keep getting this error all the time for some reason, i haven't changed anything.

I tried to uninstall to start again but i even get this coming up when i try to uninstall.

I use xp 64bit which always seems to cause trouble if that has anything to do with it.

I can open up older versions so its not to do with the framework thing i wouldn't have thought.

Does anyone else get this / have a way to solve it?

Cheers

I cant get this to work, once Ive hit Load Game, the program just freezes. Anybody else have this problem?

-------------

Actually, it gives the following error:

Error message: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown

Archived