The Official FMRTE 2010 Thread

Jinner Jamie

What do you use FMRTE for?  

257 members have voted

1. 1. What do you use FMRTE for?

• Editing (Names, Stats, Club Info, Newgens, Ect... )
    • Scouting (Find good newgens)
    • Cheating (Giving club loads of money, Making Super Players, Ect...)

Hi Ruci, thank you for explaining how it works. I understand it now.

In the db that I used for my game, there were only 3 future transfers. (What if there are none?)

If I want those transfers to happen too, is it then possible, to clone the player that has the future transfer, and thus create an extra future transfer?

If so, I could edit the options I want and then delete the unwanted clone again.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In the db that I used for my game, there were only 3 future transfers. (What if there are none?).

Bid for the player you want, or another player at his club. Set transfer date to end of season in your offer. When the transfer is agreed. Change the transfer date. If you chose another player than the one you wanted, change player to. Then you can if you want edit transfer fee, wage, bonuses, contract length etc..

Great! Thanks Veg! :thup:

Metal_Guitarist allready changed the players in his db, but if this happens again, I know exactly what to do :)

jorgen if you ever run out of future transfers just ....do something mad like offer rooney for £100k the whole world will bid for him a transfer will be set up ...and hey presto you can use it via future transfer to do what you want !!!!

I use fmrte to keep up with real time events(with my saved game) and not to cheat

once again thaks goes to RUCI!!!!!!

But then Rooney and the rest of the team and the board will be unhappy. (Which I probaly can fix with FMRTE...)

well there wont be any time for that to happen.....as you will be changing rooney to whoever you want to transfer almost instantly...its just an example how you can generate new future transfers quickly

If I try to sell Rooney, his feelings and the feelings of his teammates also change immediately. Or am I wrong here?

it was just an example(i used rooney as you would be certain of bids.....could have done with any player) and because you would change the generated one......in order to create a future transfer.................it shouldnt have an effect...if it does use fmrte to put his morale etc back up

anyone had probs downloading the latest version..................i couldnt extract the rar files as they were corrupt

will try again

OK, so I get a few errors with the latest version. First, when I am starting it up I get this error:

"Could not find file: 'C:\BraCa Soft\FMRTE\Skins\Default\skin.xaml'

There is a bug with the installer version as it doesnt remove the old FMRTE files. All you need to do is go to C:\BraCa Soft\FMRTE\Skins and then delete the folder called default. (Not default dark) Then the problem should be gone.

Bit of help if possible please guys:

I've edited the database via the ingame editor and changed one BSP team int a fictional team. Created a new chairman and AssMan and a couple of players. FMRTE wont load the save game. I've uninstalled FMRTE and reinstalled using the latest release.

This is the error log i'm getting:

----------------------------------------------------------------

BraCa Soft - Football Manager 2010 Real Time Editor - ERROR LOG

(8:07 PM) 8/20/2010

FMRTE Version: 4.0.003

Skin in use: Skins\Default_Dark

Windows: Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7600.0

Windows Service Pack:

Game: Football Manager 2010 - v

Access is denied

Exception Type: System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception

Source:

System

StackTrace:

at System.Diagnostics.ProcessManager.OpenProcess(Int32 processId, Int32 access, Boolean throwIfExited)

at System.Diagnostics.NtProcessManager.GetModuleInfos(Int32 processId, Boolean firstModuleOnly)

at System.Diagnostics.NtProcessManager.GetFirstModuleInfo(Int32 processId)

at System.Diagnostics.Process.get_MainModule()

at FMRTE_Framework.DataManagment.ProcessManager.LoadProcess()

at FMRTE_Framework.DataManagment.ProcessManager.get_FMProcess()

at FMRTEvWPF.mainFrm.btnLoadGame_Click(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)

at System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)

at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)

at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)

at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEvent(RoutedEventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.ButtonBase.OnClick()

at System.Windows.Controls.Button.OnClick()

at System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.ButtonBase.OnMouseLeftButtonUp(MouseButtonEventArgs e)

at System.Windows.UIElement.OnMouseLeftButtonUpThunk(Object sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Input.MouseButtonEventArgs.InvokeEventHandler(Delegate genericHandler, Object genericTarget)

at System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Delegate handler, Object target)

at System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)

at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)

at System.Windows.UIElement.ReRaiseEventAs(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args, RoutedEvent newEvent)

at System.Windows.UIElement.CrackMouseButtonEventAndReRaiseEvent(DependencyObject sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)

at System.Windows.UIElement.OnMouseUpThunk(Object sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Input.MouseButtonEventArgs.InvokeEventHandler(Delegate genericHandler, Object genericTarget)

at System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Delegate handler, Object target)

at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)

at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEvent(RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean trusted)

at System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessStagingArea()

at System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessInput(InputEventArgs input)

at System.Windows.Input.InputProviderSite.ReportInput(InputReport inputReport)

at System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.ReportInput(IntPtr hwnd, InputMode mode, Int32 timestamp, RawMouseActions actions, Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 wheel)

at System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.FilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)

at System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.InputFilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)

at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)

at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)

at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Boolean isSingleParameter)

at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Boolean isSingleParameter, Delegate catchHandler)

TargetSite:

Microsoft.Win32.SafeHandles.SafeProcessHandle OpenProcess(Int32, Int32, Boolean)

HelpLink:

Data:

System.Collections.ListDictionaryInternal

Any ideas?

Hi. Hope someone can help as really frustrating at moment. Downloaded FMRTE, go and run it, main window comes up followed by 101 error boxes telling me "Error Message: Specified argument was out of range of valid values". I've got the necessary .Net Framework, running Vista on a x64 bit computer. Running FMRTE with no issues on x32 bit Vista laptop. Even got FMRTE to run briefly from a USB stick but now that says the same things. Any ideas? Seriously, any help more then appreciated as really bugging me now!! Oh, and tried downloading FMRTE through .rar and installer version, and downloaded new FMRTE all with the same result!

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
Bit of help if possible please guys:

I've edited the database via the ingame editor and changed one BSP team int a fictional team. Created a new chairman and AssMan and a couple of players. FMRTE wont load the save game. I've uninstalled FMRTE and reinstalled using the latest release.

This is the error log i'm getting:

BraCa Soft - Football Manager 2010 Real Time Editor - ERROR LOG

(8:07 PM) 8/20/2010

FMRTE Version: 4.0.003

Skin in use: Skins\Default_Dark

Windows: Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7600.0

Windows Service Pack:

Game: Football Manager 2010 - v

Access is denied

Exception Type: System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception

Source:

System

StackTrace:

at System.Diagnostics.ProcessManager.OpenProcess(Int32 processId, Int32 access, Boolean throwIfExited)

at System.Diagnostics.NtProcessManager.GetModuleInfos(Int32 processId, Boolean firstModuleOnly)

at System.Diagnostics.NtProcessManager.GetFirstModuleInfo(Int32 processId)

at System.Diagnostics.Process.get_MainModule()

at FMRTE_Framework.DataManagment.ProcessManager.LoadProcess()

at FMRTE_Framework.DataManagment.ProcessManager.get_FMProcess()

at FMRTEvWPF.mainFrm.btnLoadGame_Click(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)

at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEvent(RoutedEventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.ButtonBase.OnClick()

at System.Windows.Controls.Button.OnClick()

at System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.ButtonBase.OnMouseLeftButtonUp(MouseButtonEventArgs e)

at System.Windows.UIElement.OnMouseLeftButtonUpThunk(Object sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)

at System.Windows.UIElement.ReRaiseEventAs(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args, RoutedEvent newEvent)

at System.Windows.UIElement.CrackMouseButtonEventAndReRaiseEvent(DependencyObject sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)

at System.Windows.UIElement.OnMouseUpThunk(Object sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)

at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEvent(RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean trusted)

at System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessStagingArea()

at System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessInput(InputEventArgs input)

at System.Windows.Input.InputProviderSite.ReportInput(InputReport inputReport)

at System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.ReportInput(IntPtr hwnd, InputMode mode, Int32 timestamp, RawMouseActions actions, Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 wheel)

at System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.FilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)

at System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.InputFilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)

at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)

at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)

at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Boolean isSingleParameter)

at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Boolean isSingleParameter, Delegate catchHandler)

TargetSite:

Microsoft.Win32.SafeHandles.SafeProcessHandle OpenProcess(Int32, Int32, Boolean)

HelpLink:

Data:

System.Collections.ListDictionaryInternal

Any ideas?

Sounds like your login is not an administrator. Check your user account.

Hi. Hope someone can help as really frustrating at moment. Downloaded FMRTE, go and run it, main window comes up followed by 101 error boxes telling me "Error Message: Specified argument was out of range of valid values". I've got the necessary .Net Framework, running Vista on a x64 bit computer. Running FMRTE with no issues on x32 bit Vista laptop. Even got FMRTE to run briefly from a USB stick but now that says the same things. Any ideas? Seriously, any help more then appreciated as really bugging me now!! Oh, and tried downloading FMRTE through .rar and installer version, and downloaded new FMRTE all with the same result!

Thanks!

Try running as administrator.

Taken from FMRTE website.

A new version of FMRTE is avaiable,this new version of FMRTE has a new User Interface based on FM 2010 Dark Skin

FMRTE v4.0.005 < Link

If you found a bug, please report it here

IMPORTANT NOTE: If FMRTE shows you an error message "Could not find a part of the path '...\Skins\Default\Skin.xaml'." at startup, please remove the "config.xml" file that is in the FMRTE folder.

Installer Version Vs RAR Version: I suggest all users to download the installer version, as it will detect if you need the .NET Framework 3.5SP1 (and redirect you to the framework download page)

SPECIAL THANKS: To all users that have helped this project with donations!! And to all other users that helped with suggestions and bug reports.

Changelist (4.0.003 to 4.0.005)

Added Chairman Status to Clubs Information Screen

Added Managers Status to Clubs Information Screen (Editing your own status wont do anything, the game will restore the original value..)

Added Corporate Facilities to Clubs Information Screen

Added a new application named "NET-Detector" this tool will help users with problems with FMRTE, as it will check if the user has the right .NET Framework installed

Fixed a bug in Staff Knowledge Screen that was causing an error message - more info

Fixed a bug in players skin colour - more info

NOTE: The Player Clauses feature will work for this versions of FM:

FM 10.3 STEAM or DVD

FM 10.2 DVD

FMRTE Shortcuts

F2: Closes all open Tab's

F4: Loads the game data

F5: Reloads the current screen

CTRL+F4: Closes the current tab

ALT+F4: Switch to the next tab

Known Issues

Search and edit Injuries/weather its not possible for users playing FM without 10.2 Patch

Editing Player/Staff members its not recommended for users playing FM without 10.2 Patch

This version is Compatible with:

Football Manager 2010 Demo (all versions)

Football Manager 2010 (10.0.1 80381 - DVD)

Football Manager 2010 (10.1.0 84702 - DVD)

Football Manager 2010 (10.1.0 84847 - STEAM)

Football Manager 2010 (10.1.0 84667 - Digital Download)

Football Manager 2010 (10.1.1 89736 - DVD)

Football Manager 2010 (10.1.1 89736 - STEAM)

Football Manager 2010 (10.1.1 89736 - Digital Download)

Football Manager 2010 (10.2.0 93471 - DVD)

Football Manager 2010 (10.2.0 93471 - STEAM)

Football Manager 2010 (10.2.0 93471 - Digital Download)

Football Manager 2010 (10.3.0 104766 - DVD)

Football Manager 2010 (10.3.0 104859 - STEAM)

Football Manager 2010 (10.3.0 104766 - Digital Download)

Languages Included:

Dutch

English

French

German

Polish

Portuguese

Thai

IMPORTANT NOTE: Users playing FM with the 2nd Patch, as the FM build number is the same for the 3 types of FM (DVD, Steam, Digital Download), you will have to select your own version the first time you press the Load Button, FMRTE will save your choice and will use it everytime you load it.

NOTE: Editing Players/Staff names

If a player name has for ex, 8letters, you can only type a name that has at max 8 letters too!

If you edit a player/staff name, there is a huge possibility that all (or some of) players that has that name will be changed as well.

If you want to type a bigger name, you can do it, by first changing the player/staff name with the old method, and then edit the new name to the one you want..

Clubs and stadiums names - Unfortunately this is not possible as FM will reload clubs and stadiums names from the game database the next time you load your savegame, so editing those items names is useless

NOTE2: Sometimes you may not be able to create any new Relation/Clausule, FMRTE knows how many Relations/Clausules you can create, and when you cannot create it will hide you the "New Relation/Clausule" button. (USE this feature carefully)

Using the FMRTE 3.0 version... Edited a player to create Jean Chera... Changed his name, and also changed the nickname to just Jean... Everything worked fine... Opened it up today and now instead of calling him Jean, it's now calling him Steve... Also, I changed the regen photo of him by adding his actual photo... Not sure if that would affect it... Anyone know what I could do to fix the problem???

If I'm playing on a Mac, could I email my save file to someone on a PC so something could be edited in FMRTE? In the time between the end of Robinho's last game at Santos and his transfer to Milan, Citteh decided to play him in four games, making him ineligible for the whole season.

If I'm playing on a Mac, could I email my save file to someone on a PC so something could be edited in FMRTE? In the time between the end of Robinho's last game at Santos and his transfer to Milan, Citteh decided to play him in four games, making him ineligible for the whole season.

I believe it could be possible and worth a try.

Can Robinho's problem be solved with FMRTE, though? I guess that is what would need to be figured out first.

Yes you could make him registered to the League and Champions League using FMRTE so I don't see any issue

WTH is ''corporate facilities'' ? :D cool

Prawn Sandwich Brigade. I imagine it would somehow contribute to the matchday income via more sponsors being able to have a box and what not.

Fresh off the press

A new version of FMRTE is avaiable,this new version of FMRTE has a new User Interface based on FM 2010 Dark Skin

32525350.th.png 57007588.th.png 40320945.th.png

Download Links:

FMRTE v4.0.010 Installer

FMRTE v4.0.010 Compressed (.rar)

If you found a bug, please report it here

Installer Version Vs RAR Version: I suggest all users to download the installer version, as it will detect if you need the .NET Framework 4.0 (and redirect you to the framework download page)

Requirements: .NET FRAMEWORK 4.0

If you don't know if you have .NET Framework 4.0 installed please download FMRTE installer version, or run the application "NET-Detector" that is inside FMRTE Folder, it will check if you need to install .NET 4.0 or not.

SPECIAL THANKS: To all users that have helped this project with donations!! And to all other users that helped with suggestions and bug reports.

Changelist (4.0.005 to 4.0.010)

FMRTE NOW USES .NET Framework 4.0 instead 3.5 SP1 (reasons here and here)

Added a refresh button, that allows you to reload/refresh the current screen in FMRTE, this button has a shortcut (F5)

Added a new option (you can disable it in FMRTE Options), switiching tabs is now faster as FMRTE wont load all data everytime you switch to another tab, it will load the data the first time the tab is showed, then it will use the previous loaded data, but if you want, you can manually reload the current screen/tab data, by pressing F5, or the new Reload Button

Added a new option in FMRTE Filter, now you can search for wonderkids

Improved Players Ratings System, now for each player position there is a new parameter "Age Peak" that specifies the age at which the player does not evolve, so a player with 30 years wont have the same potential rating as a player with 23 years (with the same attributes)

The new Parameter "Age Peak" was added to Ratting Settings Screen

Improved Tabs speed, now if you add a lot of players or staff members(for ex, with the Select All button in Teams list) it will be a lot faster!!

Added some new shortcuts, one to close all opened tabs

Now you can add more columns to clubs search screen (to add new columns, please go to FMRTE Settings, then select the "Club Settings" or "Filter Settings" tab)

Now if you change columns order, FMRTE will remember them (for players, clubs, staff and nations)

Removed the possibility to edit Stadiums names, as some users reported that their stadium name was "empty" after editing it with FMRTE

Fixed a bug in Ratings Settings Screen

NOTE: The Player Clauses feature will work for this versions of FM:

FM 10.3 STEAM or DVD

FM 10.2 DVD

FMRTE Shortcuts:

F4 - Load game data

F3 - Sets focus on Search textbox, so you dont need to select the search textbox to search for players

F5 or CTRL+R - Reloads the FMRTE current screen (same as click refresh button)

CTRL+S - Saves FMRTE current screen (same as pressing the Save button)

CTRL+F - Opens FMRTE Search Filter Window

CTRL+M - Opens FMRTE Mass Edit Window

CTRL+SHIFT+W - Closes all tabs

CTRL+NUMBER - Adds a new tab with the gamer club, if are playing with two managers, you can use CTRL+1 and CTRL+2 ..

Known Issues

Search and edit Injuries/weather its not possible for users playing FM without 10.2 Patch

Editing Player/Staff members its not recommended for users playing FM without 10.2 Patch

This version is Compatible with:

Football Manager 2010 Demo (all versions)

Football Manager 2010 (10.0.1 80381 - DVD)

Football Manager 2010 (10.1.0 84702 - DVD)

Football Manager 2010 (10.1.0 84847 - STEAM)

Football Manager 2010 (10.1.0 84667 - Digital Download)

Football Manager 2010 (10.1.1 89736 - DVD)

Football Manager 2010 (10.1.1 89736 - STEAM)

Football Manager 2010 (10.1.1 89736 - Digital Download)

Football Manager 2010 (10.2.0 93471 - DVD)

Football Manager 2010 (10.2.0 93471 - STEAM)

Football Manager 2010 (10.2.0 93471 - Digital Download)

Football Manager 2010 (10.3.0 104766 - DVD)

Football Manager 2010 (10.3.0 104859 - STEAM)

Football Manager 2010 (10.3.0 104766 - Digital Download)

Languages Included:

Portuguese

Danish

Dutch

English

French

German

Norwegian

Polish

Thai

Turkish

IMPORTANT NOTE: Users playing FM with the 2nd Patch, as the FM build number is the same for the 3 types of FM (DVD, Steam, Digital Download), you will have to select your own version the first time you press the Load Button, FMRTE will save your choice and will use it everytime you load it.

NOTE: Editing Players/Staff names

If a player name has for ex, 8letters, you can only type a name that has at max 8 letters too!

If you edit a player/staff name, there is a huge possibility that all (or some of) players that has that name will be changed as well.

If you want to type a bigger name, you can do it, by first changing the player/staff name with the old method, and then edit the new name to the one you want..

Clubs and stadiums names - Unfortunately this is not possible as FM will reload clubs and stadiums names from the game database the next time you load your savegame, so editing those items names is useless

NOTE2: Sometimes you may not be able to create any new Relation/Clausule, FMRTE knows how many Relations/Clausules you can create, and when you cannot create it will hide you the "New Relation/Clausule" button. (USE this feature carefully)

Archived