The Official FMRTE 2010 Thread

Jinner Jamie

What do you use FMRTE for?  

257 members have voted

1. 1. What do you use FMRTE for?

• Editing (Names, Stats, Club Info, Newgens, Ect... )
    • Scouting (Find good newgens)
    • Cheating (Giving club loads of money, Making Super Players, Ect...)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone know why my shirt numbers are black? on the editor - each one says they're white, but in-game they're black and it doesn't help much as my shirt is really dark too.

Try and change the colour of the numbers to a different one save it. Then try changing them back to white.

Is there any way to increase your chances of getting a new stadium as there is no room for an expansion - maybe increaseing the average, minimum, and maximum attendances maybe? Cheers for any help!!

There is no guarantee this will work, if you are not bothered about moving stadium then increase the capacity like Lewis said. If you are interested in moving stadium first of all make sure there is no room for expansion in your current home. Secondly change the average attendance to however large you want it i.e (60000). Finally your going to need to have a lot of money in your club account around £300/ 400 million for it to work.

hiii how do i add new bank loans to a team?

im on the finances part of the club but dont know how to add new loans

its barcelona btw

You can't add any bank loan.

You will have to put the club into debt, put the clubs money into the minus ie -£100m they should take out a loan to repay it. However be careful not to put them to much in it or they will be docked points and could be forced to sell their players.

• 3 weeks later...
Quick question: is there any way to add a birth place in RTE and ensure that it shows up in-game? I've been trying but I can't get it to work (i.e. birth place is still "Unknown").

Do you mean Nationality or City of birth?

If it is Nationality there is a drop down menu and list of countries just select one save it, then continue in game and it will change. You can add a second Nationality by going to the relations screen and adding other Nationality.

If it is City of birth then it is not editable I'm afraid.

• 1 month later...

Hi there... I'm using the new 4.0.120 version and a problem has ocurred. When using the drop down menu's on the search window (eg, for nationality of player), the menu box with all the selections in it, appears behind the main search window so selections can't be made. This occur's with all drop menu's for 'club' 'staff' and 'player' searches. Does this sound familiar to anyone? Everything else works spot on.

• 1 month later...

Hi guys... i have a question about regen players. i want to start a game in an eastern european country and would like to have better quality regens coming into my squad from the get go. what would be my best bet? just upgrade all my facilities at the club to 20 or would i need to change the club or maybe competition reputation level aswell?

i would like to be able to match the big european nations at generating great youth players and hopefully field a team capable of winning european trophies without having to sign to many foreign players.

• 3 weeks later...

Appreciate any help with this, I downloaded the most recent version of RTE for FM10 (4.0.01) and even though the .Net Detector finds that I have Framework 4 fully installed and ready to go, whenever I try and use RTE it comes up with an Initialisation Error that says I have to install version 4.0.30319, which I already have. I downloaded both RTE and Framework 4 again, but to no avail. Any advice?

• 3 weeks later...

How do you get this to save??

I've edited a player and changed his info/stats completely to be another player, but when i click 'Save changes...' the player is still the old player in the game. I've tried loading the game again but nothing.

Ugh... now when i clicked save it put all my stats to '0'!

Is there any way to increase your chances of getting a new stadium as there is no room for an expansion - maybe increaseing the average, minimum, and maximum attendances maybe? Cheers for any help!!
If anyone could answer the above question then that would be really appreciated. Many thanks. :thup:

It's been a while but the way to use FMRTE to increase stadium capacity is simply to 1) increase average attendance min and max attendance to larger than the current stadium by about 10k or so and if you really want to rig it, 2) provide a significant infusion of cash to the club that will cause them to spend that money on a new stadium. The latter gets into the ethics of doing so without going into debt for a non-well heeled club, but the former will most certainly make it possible too, just takes longer.

How do you get this to save??

I've edited a player and changed his info/stats completely to be another player, but when i click 'Save changes...' the player is still the old player in the game. I've tried loading the game again but nothing.

Ugh... now when i clicked save it put all my stats to '0'!

When you make changes to a player in FMRTE, I always make sure that I save the changes in FMRTE first. Then I go in game, change to someone else or something else and then go back to the player and the changes are then made. If you're changing the name, it sometimes takes a little bit before it'll show up. I'll search for the player and then the name shows up, but sometimes I have to restart the game entirely to get those to show up, but they work.

Hi guys... i have a question about regen players. i want to start a game in an eastern european country and would like to have better quality regens coming into my squad from the get go. what would be my best bet? just upgrade all my facilities at the club to 20 or would i need to change the club or maybe competition reputation level aswell?

i would like to be able to match the big european nations at generating great youth players and hopefully field a team capable of winning european trophies without having to sign to many foreign players.

The best way to do this is to set the facilities of all of the teams in your domestic league to be upgraded to develop better players. Even then, it takes quite some time before you reap the benefits. If you don't have a domestic league, then it's going to be a lot harder for you to do it the way you would in a country with your own leagues. If you're using FMRTE, then it's still going to be difficult to do it, but having class youth training facilities is usually the first starting point to making it happen.

Archived