FM08 Offical Celtic FC Thread: Challenger Of Europe?

bazblock

Gave up my tic career after winning the treble in the first season then the board sells samba for 6million and torge for 2 million and briad for 14 million even though there was about 10 million in the bank. Does my head in when you build a team and is taken apart for no reason. Even tried the trick of making all the players £50million asking price fooking rubbish hopefully the patch will sort this mess icon_mad.gif

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Mick1888:

Just finished my first season winning the double but got thumped 8-0 on agg by Real Madrid in quarters of CL. My money never changed so had no funds to spend and give an ultimatiun and was sacked. Nightmare. Everytime I have started a new game now I get thumped no matter who I am playing. Any help would be appreciated??

arrange a couple of friendlies so your team get used to the tactic that you plan on using through out the season

Originally posted by Dalkeith Dominator:

Gave up my tic career after winning the treble in the first season then the board sells samba for 6million and torge for 2 million and briad for 14 million even though there was about 10 million in the bank. Does my head in when you build a team and is taken apart for no reason. Even tried the trick of making all the players £50million asking price fooking rubbish hopefully the patch will sort this mess icon_mad.gif

if the board accept an offer for a player that you don't want to sell, then try offering the player a new contract, if the player accept your contract he won't sign for the club that put in the offer for him

• 2 weeks later...

Rangers are a let down.

Im in 2013 and have won the leagye every season by at least 20 points.

Rangers have been lucky to finish 3rd most seasons. They dont even have striker who can score more than 15 goals a season where as mine(Usually Doyle and Cavenaghi) score at least 30 each.

My best signing so far is Dica for about 1.5 mil then prob Gasberroni for around 2 mil.

Hello people,

Never managed in the scottish league before and thuoght it would be fun to start now. upto now i have played three games of importance:

celtic vs kilmarnock - w 3-0

falkirk vs celtic - d 1-1

b.jerusalem vs celtic - w 1-0

Transfers in are:

Jay spearing - liverpool - 80k

loic abenzoar - lyon - 1.1m

paul codrea - sienna - 2.1m

bogdan stancu - unirea - 900k

piatti - estudiantes - 150k

jelle van damme - anderlecht - 950k

henrik larsson - helsingbord - 1m

thiago - barcelona - free

transfers/loans out:

Bobo Balde - levante - loan (to reduce wage budget)

Bogdan Stancu - loan - aberdeen (to gain experience and he wouldn't get a game this season)

Then a load of reserves to gain experience.

I have noticed some great prospects in this team such as the italian in the under 18s (forgot the name?) and scott cuthbert. How do these guys turn out later on in the game?

I also need some advice on my tactics if you wouldn't mind. I'm playing an attacking 4-4-2 but so far am not playin particularly outstanding footiball. Can anybody help me on how to get them playing like 'celtic'?

Thanks alot.

Guest wiganath

Hi

Starting my fith right now. Won the UEFA cup the first year, and the Champions league the fourth. In Scotland i won 4 championships, 4 League cups and 4 scottisch cups.

Team:

1-4-2-1-2-1

GK: Boruc

DR: Wilson/Tiendalli

DC: Skrtl/Donk

DC: Breno/MCmanus

DL: Van Damme/naylor

DM: De Zeeuw /Sno

DM: Donatie / Van Damme

MC: Andrade

AMC: Van De Vaart / Aiden

AMC: Aiden/brown/naka

FC: Pelé/Big Jan/ Riordann

yeh they are the same as england but there is the u21 thing duno ur ment to have two u21's in ur playin squad thts why we get 7 subs. duno if its applied in the game tho never noticed it in my game at celtic

Had an excellent Celtic side in the old cm01/02 series so thought i would give it a go in the new game and patch .

Accepted a £2mill offer for Sno and just accepted £6.5mill from Newcastle for Nakamura .

Just played away to Dundee in my third friendly and walloped them with Barry Robson scoring 5 icon_biggrin.gif

dundee0celtic11xa2.th.jpg]dundee0celtic11xa2.th.jpg[/url]

• 2 weeks later...

I sold Boruc, Sno, Pressley and Hesselink and I got Craig Gordon, Lulinha, Aquino, Saivet, Adu and Steven Fletcher, I won Bayern Munich 5-0 in the champions league and recently i rejected Marseille and lyon and Villareal and Barcelona are very interested in me

• 4 weeks later...

Im in season 2011/2012 an im looking to overhaul my squad...at the moment i have

GK:Boruc/Akinfeev

DR:Wilson/Van den Borre

DC:Mcmanus/Ibrahim

DC:Corluka/Bikey

DL:Santonocito/O'dea

ML:Mcgeady/Di Maria

MC:Kerlon/Brown

MCicon_biggrin.gifonati/Banega

MR:Teixiera(sp)

FC:Farfan/Vantagiatto

FC:Stancu/Sheridan

I have just signed Fernandez from villareal and i have lots of good youngsters out on loan....Pavlov, Lucas Tagliatella (already better than Donati, just waiting on wp, 6mths to go), Rafael Forster, Joao Paulo, Levan Kenia, Konstantins Grants...

Im in the middle of trying to get Johnson from Man City for midfield as he looks amazing, but im looking for suggestions on who to let go and some replacements...

Im on 8.01 with £64m to spend due to a takeover, various champs league success and selling on players for ridiculous amounts.. Belluschi to Juve for £27m icon_biggrin.gif

All suggestions welcome

• 1 month later...

hi guys i played a celtic game on 8.0.0 an it was rather easy team isnt tht far back in the thread but i bascially sold naka and replaced him with van der vart and ripped it up.

i'm thinking about playing a new game on 8.0.2 after spending the weekend talkin about celtic.

cud anyone tell me the main differences to the team.

i'm guesing hinkel and robson will be in the team is there any other player and postion changes. who's worse whos better might keep naka in this save an use a formation where all he has to do is take free kicks and play the final pass. or is it still better to sell him as an extra 8mil or so will get me alot of good players.

i know the forum doesnt get used that much but any help wud be great

Originally posted by macsoz:

hi guys i played a celtic game on 8.0.0 an it was rather easy team isnt tht far back in the thread but i bascially sold naka and replaced him with van der vart and ripped it up.

i'm thinking about playing a new game on 8.0.2 after spending the weekend talkin about celtic.

cud anyone tell me the main differences to the team.

i'm guesing hinkel and robson will be in the team is there any other player and postion changes. who's worse whos better might keep naka in this save an use a formation where all he has to do is take free kicks and play the final pass. or is it still better to sell him as an extra 8mil or so will get me alot of good players.

i know the forum doesnt get used that much but any help wud be great

keep naka and do u said above. plus sign kalouda and stancu as well as piatti.

Kalouda- 600k and 20% next sale then shove him into ur first team

Stancu- 1.1mill then put him upfront straight away

Piatti-50k he is a bargain for that price.

cheers for that i take it there is no other manager changes to the original squad then thinkin about playin kimiz's v21. tactic with a team that wud sort of be

boruc

naylor mcmanus kennedy hinkel

robson donati

naka brown mcgeady

VoH

and bringing in piatti and mihelic wasnt sure about kalouda as ive never played a game on 8.0.2 and he looks average on 8.0.1. i'm kinda fed up buying stancu i have him on my leeds save(8.0.1) and he is absolutly amazing an with his stats 7seasons in, he wud destroy the spl as hes destroyin the epl but i heard he's been toned down alot in 8.0.2 and costs alot more.

any ideas on defenders thinking i need a new cb an lb would samba be interested as i think u can pick him up for a 500k-2mil in the first few weeks which is a complete steal however i also have him in my leeds game an i'm gettin fed up of buyin the same players all the time.

Just started my second season after doing the quadruple. Won all domestic trophies and managed to scrape a win against Bayern Munich in the UEFA cup final.

Transfers in:

Araujo (DC)

Mattock (D/WBL)

Stancu (FC)

Saivet (AMRL/FC)

Le Tallec (AM/FC)

Sakho (DLC) Never managed to get him usually but his favoured personnel was Saivet.

Kenia (AMC)

Corradini (GK)

Zeefuik (ST)

McCarthey (MCR)

Players out:

Evander Sno

Bobo Balde

Chris Killen

Doumbe

Mark Brown

Scott Browm - Board accepted an offer from spurs at the end of the season that was apparently too good.

Didn't want to make too much a difference to the squad so the team could get a good start to the season so decided to get a new centre back and get some good youngsters in.

I'm playing the RoO tactic set which went pretty well for me the first season but I have had to change the formation as it's not doing so well for the second season. I simply changed one of my MC's into the AMC position (Naka) which seems to be helping slightly. I also play with the Honey & Syrup formation by Cleon depending on opposition.

My current playing squad is:

------------Boruc/Corradini--------------

Wilson/Hinkel-Araujo/Caldwell-McManus/Sakho-Mattock/Naylor

Ziani-------Donati/Hartley-------McGeady/Robson

------------Nakamura/Kenia-------------

--Hesselink/Manucho----McDonald/Stancu--

Just bought Ziani from Marseille who has been outstanding so far. In need of another winger but struggling to find another decent one.

• 2 weeks later...

Buy Van der Vaart immediately when you start the game, he is unhappy at HSV and you can get him for 7-10m which is an absolute bargain. I finally managed to win the CL with Celtic in 2011 and my team was

--------------Akinfeev------------

Bocaly--M. Richards--Sakho--Mattock

Ribery--Van der Vaart©--M. Johnson--Downing

-------Saivet------Berg------------

I raised 15m in the first season by selling all the dead wood (Balde, Gravesen, Sno, Riordan, Killen...) I also sold Nakamura to Marseille for 10m, And then I raided Man City who somehow got relegated and signed Micah Richards (15m) and Johnson (4.7m) in january 2009. The board accepted 13m for Brown from Lyon so I signed Ribery who was unhappy at Newcastle for 11.75m. And I always sign Sakho and Saivet at the start, they both become world class in 3-4 seasons. My top scorer is Marcus Berg from Groningen who doesn't have amazing stats but just scored 60 goals in one season for me. Oh I also won Uefa cup in 2009 and domestic treble in every season icon_biggrin.gif

• 3 weeks later...

First Season

Won the domestic treble and beat Man Utd to reach 1/4 of CL before getting knocked out by Barcelona on Away goals icon_frown.gif

First Season Transfers

Pablo Piatti £1.3M

Jeremy Mathieu £3.6M

Abdou Razack Traore £1.5M

Nobody left us who would be considered first team

Second Season Transfers

Georginio Wijnaldum £4.7M

Andre-Pierre Gignac £10M

Hugo Lloris £11.5M

Rafael Forster £425k

Havard Nordtveit £3.5M

Younousse Sankhare £7.5M

Out

£10M Shunsuke Naka newcastle

£1.3M Lee Naylor Preston

£10M Abdou Razack Traore West Hama

£825K Voh Norwich

£170K Mark Brown Fulham

wish me luck icon_biggrin.gif

My mate went Rangers and I went Celtic in a game we did recently. I won league and cup double beating him in second last day of season away in league and with ten men in cup final Kewell getting 2 scoring in 3rd minute of injury time to win 2-1.

My team at end of season was following.

Boruc - GK (at club at start)

Carr - RB (signed on free in transfer window)

Perrier-Doumbe LB (at club at start)

Josip Siminuic CB (5m from Hertha BSC)

Scott Cuthbert CB (promoted from reserves)

Ever Banega DCM (signed from Boca for 3.3m)

Owen Garvan CM (young Irish midfielder signed from Ipswich for 2.5m)

Derek Boateng CM (signed from Beitar Jerusalem for 1m)

Aiden McGeady AM (at club at start, easily my best player all season, scored 21 goals for second higest av rating, but you have to play him in support position behind strikers)

Theofanis Gekas CF (signed for 7.5m from Bayern Leverkusen)

Scott McDonald CF (at club at start)

Subs were:

Mark Brown GK

Jaidi CB

Darren O'Dea CB

Harry Kewell AM

Massimo Donati CM

Hesselink CF

Andy Keogh CF

My mate went Rangers and I went Celtic in a game we did recently. I won league and cup double beating him in second last day of season away in league and with ten men in cup final Kewell getting 2 scoring in 3rd minute of injury time to win 2-1.

My team at end of season was following.

Boruc - GK (at club at start)

Carr - RB (signed on free in transfer window)

Perrier-Doumbe LB (at club at start)

Josip Siminuic CB (5m from Hertha BSC)

Scott Cuthbert CB (promoted from reserves)

Ever Banega DCM (signed from Boca for 3.3m)

Owen Garvan CM (young Irish midfielder signed from Ipswich for 2.5m)

Derek Boateng CM (signed from Beitar Jerusalem for 1m)

Aiden McGeady AM (at club at start, easily my best player all season, scored 21 goals for second higest av rating, but you have to play him in support position behind strikers)

Theofanis Gekas CF (signed for 7.5m from Bayern Leverkusen)

Scott McDonald CF (at club at start)

Subs were:

Mark Brown GK

Jaidi CB

Darren O'Dea CB

Harry Kewell AM

Massimo Donati CM

Hesselink CF

Andy Keogh CF

btw, played Rangers 5 times and beat them 5 times

1st in Clydesdale Bank Premier League

| Pkd | Inf | Name | Position | Morale | Form | Con | Apps | Gls | Av Rat |

| -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| S1 | | Matteo Bacciosi | GK | Superb | 7-8-8 | 98% | - | - | - |

| -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| GK | Wnt | Hugo Lloris | GK | Superb | 8-7-7-7-7 | 100% | 21 | - | 6.95 |

| DC | | Arturo Vidal | SW, D LC, DM, M LC | Superb | 8-8-7-7-7 | 96% | 16 (3) | 2 | 7.32 |

| - | | Mirco Damiano | D RC | Good | 7-6-7 | 99% | - | - | - |

| S2 | | Gary Caldwell | D RC, DM | Superb | 7-8-7-7-7 | 100% | 5 (7) | 1 | 6.67 |

| S5 | PR | Rafael Forster | D LC | Superb | 7-8-7-7-7 | 96% | - | - | - |

| DC | | John Kennedy | D C | Superb | 7-6-8-8-8 | 100% | 12 (2) | 1 | 7.14 |

| - | | Stephen McManus | D C | Superb | 6-8-8-7-8 | 100% | 19 | 5 | 7.00 |

| - | | HÃ¥vard Nordtveit | D C, DM | Superb | 8-8-5-6-7 | 89% | 0 (3) | - | 6.00 |

| DR | | Andreas Hinkel | D/WB R | Superb | 8-7-7-7-7 | 100% | 21 | - | 7.10 |

| DL | | Jérémy Mathieu | D/WB L, DM, M LC | Superb | 8-7-7-7-8 | 100% | 21 | 2 | 7.29 |

| DMC | PR | Alou Diarra | DM | Superb | 6-8-7-7-6 | 100% | 11 (3) | 1 | 7.07 |

| MC | | Massimo Donati | DM, M RC | Superb | 8-8-7-8-8 | 100% | 21 | 5 | 7.43 |

| S6 | | Younousse Sankharé | DM, M LC | Superb | 7-7-8-6-8 | 97% | 9 (4) | 2 | 6.92 |

| AML | | Aiden McGeady | AM RLC | Superb | 8-7-8-6-9 | 95% | 20 | 6 | 7.60 |

| S7 | Unh | Barry Robson | AM RLC | Good | 8-8-8-7-7 | 96% | 0 (1) | - | 7.00 |

| MC | Wnt | Georginio Wijnaldum | AM RLC | Very Good | 6-8-7-8-8 | 97% | 13 (2) | 4 | 7.40 |

| AMR | | Henri Saivet | AM RL, F C | Superb | 8-8-7-8-8 | 100% | 11 (3) | 5 | 7.50 |

| S3 | | Pablo Piatti | AM LC | Superb | 6-8-8-7-7 | 99% | 2 (7) | - | 6.56 |

| - | | Guilherme | AM/F C | Very Good | 8-6-7-8-9 | 100% | 8 (2) | 6 | 7.20 |

| S4 | | Scott McDonald | F C | Very Good | 6-6-8-9-6 | 91% | 0 (1) | - | 6.00 |

| FC | | André-Pierre Gignac | ST | Superb | 7-8-7-8-6 | 100% | 13 (8) | 19 | 7.52 |

| | | | | | | | | | |

| -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| [code]

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">1st in Clydesdale Bank Premier League

| Pkd | Inf | Name | Position | Morale | Form | Con | Apps | Gls | Av Rat |

| S1 | | Matteo Bacciosi | GK | Superb | 7-8-8 | 98% | - | - | - |

| GK | Wnt | Hugo Lloris | GK | Superb | 8-7-7-7-7 | 100% | 21 | - | 6.95 |

| DC | | Arturo Vidal | SW, D LC, DM, M LC | Superb | 8-8-7-7-7 | 96% | 16 (3) | 2 | 7.32 |

| - | | Mirco Damiano | D RC | Good | 7-6-7 | 99% | - | - | - |

| S2 | | Gary Caldwell | D RC, DM | Superb | 7-8-7-7-7 | 100% | 5 (7) | 1 | 6.67 |

| S5 | PR | Rafael Forster | D LC | Superb | 7-8-7-7-7 | 96% | - | - | - |

| DC | | John Kennedy | D C | Superb | 7-6-8-8-8 | 100% | 12 (2) | 1 | 7.14 |

| - | | Stephen McManus | D C | Superb | 6-8-8-7-8 | 100% | 19 | 5 | 7.00 |

| - | | HÃ¥vard Nordtveit | D C, DM | Superb | 8-8-5-6-7 | 89% | 0 (3) | - | 6.00 |

| DR | | Andreas Hinkel | D/WB R | Superb | 8-7-7-7-7 | 100% | 21 | - | 7.10 |

| DL | | Jérémy Mathieu | D/WB L, DM, M LC | Superb | 8-7-7-7-8 | 100% | 21 | 2 | 7.29 |

| DMC | PR | Alou Diarra | DM | Superb | 6-8-7-7-6 | 100% | 11 (3) | 1 | 7.07 |

| MC | | Massimo Donati | DM, M RC | Superb | 8-8-7-8-8 | 100% | 21 | 5 | 7.43 |

| S6 | | Younousse Sankharé | DM, M LC | Superb | 7-7-8-6-8 | 97% | 9 (4) | 2 | 6.92 |

| AML | | Aiden McGeady | AM RLC | Superb | 8-7-8-6-9 | 95% | 20 | 6 | 7.60 |

| S7 | Unh | Barry Robson | AM RLC | Good | 8-8-8-7-7 | 96% | 0 (1) | - | 7.00 |

| MC | Wnt | Georginio Wijnaldum | AM RLC | Very Good | 6-8-7-8-8 | 97% | 13 (2) | 4 | 7.40 |

| AMR | | Henri Saivet | AM RL, F C | Superb | 8-8-7-8-8 | 100% | 11 (3) | 5 | 7.50 |

| S3 | | Pablo Piatti | AM LC | Superb | 6-8-8-7-7 | 99% | 2 (7) | - | 6.56 |

| - | | Guilherme | AM/F C | Very Good | 8-6-7-8-9 | 100% | 8 (2) | 6 | 7.20 |

| S4 | | Scott McDonald | F C | Very Good | 6-6-8-9-6 | 91% | 0 (1) | - | 6.00 |

| FC | | André-Pierre Gignac | ST | Superb | 7-8-7-8-6 | 100% | 13 (8) | 19 | 7.52 |

| | | | | | | | | | |

| -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| </pre>

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">Holders - Celtic

| Pos | Inf | Team | | Pld | Won | Drn | Lst | For | Ag | G.D. | Pts |

| -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| 1st | | Celtic | | 13 | 12 | 1 | 0 | 43 | 7 | +36 | 37 |

| -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| 2nd | | Hearts | | 13 | 7 | 5 | 1 | 19 | 11 | +8 | 26 |

| 3rd | | Rangers | | 14 | 8 | 2 | 4 | 24 | 19 | +5 | 26 |

| 4th | | Motherwell | | 15 | 7 | 3 | 5 | 24 | 19 | +5 | 24 |

| 5th | | Falkirk | | 15 | 7 | 3 | 5 | 16 | 15 | +1 | 24 |

| 6th | | Hibernian | | 14 | 6 | 3 | 5 | 32 | 27 | +5 | 21 |

| 7th | | Dundee Utd | | 13 | 5 | 6 | 2 | 17 | 13 | +4 | 21 |

| 8th | | Aberdeen | | 14 | 5 | 3 | 6 | 14 | 14 | 0 | 18 |

| 9th | | Inverness CT | | 15 | 4 | 4 | 7 | 15 | 27 | -12 | 16 |

| 10th | | St. Mirren | | 14 | 3 | 3 | 8 | 14 | 25 | -11 | 12 |

| 11th | | Hamilton | | 15 | 1 | 4 | 10 | 15 | 37 | -22 | 7 |

| 12th | | Kilmarnock | | 15 | 1 | 1 | 13 | 13 | 32 | -19 | 4 |

| | | | | | | | | | | | |

</pre>

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just won the SPL by 24 points from Rangers on the 8.0.2 patch. My main signing in season 1 was Palacios (Boca J). He scored about 27 before getting injured for the rest of the season. Second season i bought: Kapo (5mil Birmingham), Clement (3mil Lyon), Harte (Free Sunderland) and Gignac (8mil Toulouse)

Harte finished with 27 assists as corner and free kick taker, Kapo is awesome but Gignac was on another planet -54 goals in 53 apps!!!!!!! This is the most any of my strikers has ever scored in one season.

I played 4-2-3-1 with attacking fullbacks and left and right wingers with arrows curving in towards Gignac. DMCs of Clement and Donati. DC were Kennedy and McManus/Balde.

I set team corners to 6 yard box and Balde/McManus to challenge keeper (Balde finished with 11 goals)

Im new to forum so dont know if this is all old news to you but just wanted to put it out there!!

It is old news mate but it seems like even if you took away the goals from corners you'd still be a hoops legend.

How'd you get on in Europe? I have a started a few Celtic games but I do get bored...you win everything in the first season and then some big club wants to take you and you cant help it. I always set out to put Rangers into the dark ages and I always end up at Barca or Man Utd eventually.

I need staying power.

beginning of my second season...

GK:boruc, logan bailly, brown

DL: Razvan Rat (10m), Naylor

DR: Hinkel, Albin Ebondo (3.1m)

DC: Caldwell, Van Damme, McManus, Kennedy, O'Dea

DMC: Donati, Spiranovic

MR: McGeady, Mizuno

ML: Robson

MC: Arshavin, Fernando (6m from Bordeaux), Hartley, Kevin McDonald

FC: Hesselink, Marius Niculae (500k), Scott McDonald

Sold Nakamura for 7.5m to Marseille cos he wanted to go and Milan offered 15m for Scott Brown which I couldn't turn down.

We'll win everything again anyway.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hey just started as celtic again, bout 10 games gone in the league, won them all confincinly and only leaked a few goals, think i have an unbeliveable team this time round,dnt know how i got this team but heres whhat happend:

IN:

v.kompany(£5m rising to £9m) CB

Guilherme(£3m rising to £4.5m) LB

ninis(700k)(is great young player!) ARM

Everton(£2m) ALM

kevin Doyle(£6m rising to £9m)(unbeliveable in SPL) ST

Ignashevich(free) CB

also got young players for future:

Stancu

Wijinaldum

Piatti

also brought few people in n loan to cover postions: scott sinclair, fraiser campbell,kieron lee and yohann gourcoff(from AC milan)

but in order to pay for these players had to get rid of most of the players a feel not good enuf to make it in champ league like:

lee naylor,(2.6m), balde, pressly and o'dea fro bout £1m each, caldwell(600k!!), scott brown (4m), jarosik(£1m), riorden (900k) and killen (£1.6m)

won all my games until champ league group, first game in and beat by chelsea away, but was only 1 nil.

what you guys think of my signings and the people i let go,(sorta regretting letting o'dea and brown go but needed the money) also any other areas you think i could approve on, ne tips would be appreciated,thanks

I think you have brought in good players im thinking of starting a game with celtic and try to get rid of our poor away form in the champs league.Do you play doyle with hesselink if you do do they play well together?

heres my first eleven:

GK: Boruc

DR: wilson

DL: Guilherme

DC: McManus

DC: Kompany

MR: Ninis

ML: Mcgeady

MC: naka

MC: Donati

ST: Doyle

ST: McDonald

hesselink gt injured in preseason so he missed the start, doyler and mcdonald played well together so i kept it that way, now hessilink is back im trying to play doyle and him together but hesslink has been poor. still undefeated in the league and cups but its the second last game of champions league and drawing with points in second place with seville, but need to get sumthing of chelsea at home,win at shakther and hope chelsea beat seville, looks like its uefa cup for me!!

also getting saviet in january:)

just nearing the end of the transfer window in january, top of the league by 9 points, qualified to last 16 of champ league by luck,suffered a dry patch in november and december where didn't score much goals, but good news didnt let much in. got lazio in champ league, think i mite do well against them. but the thing is in january nakamura became unhappy and wanted to go so i reluntally accepeted a £4.1m offer as thats as high as ne team would go, so he's off :( but now i have to find a suitalbe replacement as the young players i currently have for that positon ( i played naka as a CM but more attcking) like piatti and wijinunldum are too young i think!

so the choice is this, i have about £5m to spend, either get luilinha in for bout £3m or try for more expereinced attacking midfielder, wat u think, shuld i look to the future or try to get short term fix??

p.s. also got saviet, kroos and breno in january, not a bad team but all youngsters!

Archived