It ay sound stupid but do you have training for individual players?????

Actually, I wanted to ask this exact question as well. I know Celtic have an individual development programme for each player, and I was always wondering if I could somehow replicate this ingame.

Or is there some sort of efficiency penalty when coaches have to deal with too many groups at a time?

Nopes, you can train them individually, but most of them fall under a generic category, and once they've reached their PA, it's slightly pointless having them on individual training unless you're going for hardcore attribute reshaping and stuff.

My categories - GK | CB | FB | WB | DMC | CM | AMC | Wings | Pacy ST | TgtMan

WB = Attacking fullbacks

FB = Balanced ones.

I set up individual training schedules for young players, tailored to their individual attributes.

I will try to enhance those attributes which are already good and befitting of a particular players position, and I'll try to ignore the ones that are terrible and not in any way important. It's difficult to do though with the current training in FM (when SI make training better the game will be perfect in my eyes), but I try my best.

For the likes of, say, Emiliano Insúa - I'll concentrate on his crossing, tackling and stamina etc so he (hopefully!) becomes a marauding FB. Whereas a player like Daniel Ayala (CB) will be trained more in tactical and strength (positioning, anticipation, strength, stamina etc) in the hope I can mould him into a better CB.

But the current system is far from perfect and you could quite realistically argue that I'm wasting my time, but I feel that by doing this I am immersing myself more into the game.

Archived