FM10 - Official Gateshead Thread - We're going Pro!

SeanH91

I really recommend this thread to anyone. It's about team talks by Bubbabaytuna.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=182360

After my losing streak at the start of the season with only one win in ten and changing tactics as i was losing all the time and my players were unhappy at the way i was talking to them during match days. So i started using these team talks which were highly sucessful.

This one game were i was down to 10 men after 10 minutes and 2-0 down at half time i used these team talks and turned a 2-0 loss into a 4-2 win with 10 men :D .

25k7vnt.png

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woop, a Gateshead thread? :D

I had a career game with them on FM09, some months before FM10 was released and hardly found threads about non-league teams. Not that its difficult to manage one anyways

I suppose the pro-status doesn't link with the level of the league, because I only became pro on 09 when I reached the coca-cola league

I'll have a look at them when the next patch is released

Woop, a Gateshead thread? :D

I had a career game with them on FM09, some months before FM10 was released and hardly found threads about non-league teams. Not that its difficult to manage one anyways

I suppose the pro-status doesn't link with the level of the league, because I only became pro on 09 when I reached the coca-cola league

I'll have a look at them when the next patch is released

It's a challenge but a fun challenge to try and get Gateshead to be a top team.

On the game Gateshead don't turn into a professional side until you get promoted to league 2.

I have now finished my forth season and i finished 3rd in the league but if Fulham drew or lost there last game against Boro then i could of finished 2nd.

In the play offs i got Hull City away from home first and i got a 2-2 draw. In the second leg i beat them 2-1 which got me into the final where i would play Reading. Both games against Reading in the league finished 2-2 so i was expecting another close game. It was 0-0 at full time and after extra time 1-1 so it went pens. Alan Smith could of made himself a hero but missed the 5th pen with the score 4-4 so on the penaltys went on. Surpisingly Jay Tabb missed his pen even though he scored Reading's goal and was there best player so up stepped back up defender Daan Arnts who put his pen away putting Gateshead into the Premier League and making himself a hero.

All of my transfers had to be free's as i put all my transfer budget of £1m into my wage budget to get the better free players. Jermaine Beckford was a star with 37 goals the most he has scored in his career so far why Leeds rarely played him is beyond me.

Something else i done to try to get players was look who was transfer listed with a asking value of £0. I signed my goalkkeper that way a 20 year old Argentine regen from Arsenal who kept my free signing Joe Lewis out of the team.

29e396p.jpg

2moo3me.jpg

s5iy4j.jpg

2vmwra9.jpg

Something else i done to try to get players was look who was transfer listed with a asking value of £0. I signed my goalkkeper that way a 20 year old Argentine regen from Arsenal who kept my free signing Joe Lewis out of the team.

Damian Martinez is a real player, col.

I have just got this message. Personally i don't see the point in a 16829 stadium as it's only 5000 more than the International stadium and the board getting a £24.81m loan makes no sense. If they wanted a new stadium you would of thought they would build a bigger one :confused: . Its the first time i have got a new stadium on any FM :) .

15iazc7.jpg

Not named after you? :(

At least you will have under-soil heating. My pitch always turns out bad towards the end of the season, making the football horrible and higher risk of injuries. I have lost a number of matches due to the pitch.

And the club gets to own the stadium, which means expansion cannot be blocked by the council. And you probably get a bigger pitch as opposed to the current narrow one. Isn't that bad after all.

Irl, Gateshead are scheduled to move into a new 9000-capacity stadium at Prince Consort Road.

Not named after you? :(

At least you will have under-soil heating. My pitch always turns out bad towards the end of the season, making the football horrible and higher risk of injuries. I have lost a number of matches due to the pitch.

And the club gets to own the stadium, which means expansion cannot be blocked by the council. And you probably get a bigger pitch as opposed to the current narrow one. Isn't that bad after all.

Irl, Gateshead are scheduled to move into a new 9000-capacity stadium at Prince Consort Road.

I am only on favoured personel not icon or legend which is strange as any manager that has got Gateshead to the Premier league in four seasons would be a legend.

I have just looked on the finance screen and there is no mention of any loans :confused: but has a 15 year stadium sponsorship worth £760k a season.

Why are Gateshead leaving the International stadium ? is the rent to much for the crowds they get ?.

Allows for future expansion, and a bigger pitch to suit wingers and other formations. And they will own the stadium. Stadium sponsorship of £760k a season x 15 years (£11.4m) would be something like naming rights e.g. Emirates stadium. I'm not sure but maybe the stadium loan starts only after it has been completed?

On the other hand, you should be glad they didn't call it the Ali Dia stadium. :D

Allows for future expansion, and a bigger pitch to suit wingers and other formations. And they will own the stadium. Stadium sponsorship of £760k a season x 15 years (£11.4m) would be something like naming rights e.g. Emirates stadium. I'm not sure but maybe the stadium loan starts only after it has been completed?

On the other hand, you should be glad they didn't call it the Ali Dia stadium. :D

Ali Dia is a Legend the son of George Weah :eek: .

I never thought about the loan starts when the stadium is completed.

Decided after that crappy run at the start of the season last nite to switch my tactic to a 4-4-2 diamond - instant wins strait away!! albeit 1-0 (4 in a row) and a 2-0 win against top of the table Rochdale :D still, I'm happy with the clean sheets.

The games are scrappy though and every single one could of gone either way. What tactic did you employ in league 2 col?

Still struggling acquiring players, EVERYONE rejects me, so i went through all the big teams and seen who they released that summer and tried for the ones I thought could help me (about 20 of them!). The only one to sign was Wesley Ngo Baheng from newcy.

Still in desparate need of a goalie as I've got a 17 yr old as my 1st choice! Let you know the name later, all i know is his surname is Sutton lol. But to be honest, he's been getting my best ratings, which is kinda bad cause its cause of him im staying in these games lol.

Now im in bloody work till 4.30 :( was hoping there would be a blizzard in the night so i could spend the day in bed and get promoted to league 1 (i hope).

Col, heeded your advice on trying to get Vuckic/Donaldson, still no luck. If i manage to get those 2 i reckon i would waltz the league. I'll be sure to check out the thread on team-talks aswell.

The games are scrappy though and every single one could of gone either way. What tactic did you employ in league 2 col?

I didnt have a settled tactic til i was in the championship. But i have played 4-4-2, 4-4-2 diamond wide and narrow, 4-2-3-1, 4-3-2-1, 4-3-3, 4-5-1 i think i have tried almost every tactic lol :p .

lol ok no worries. The 4-2-2-2 i used in the conference swept all teams aside, using 2 centrals and 2 advanced wingers. I haven't got the quality in my team to use that tactic in league 2 :(

I always prefer to use 2 wide men and 2 strikers though no matter what and just force it 2 work. Using a DM and AM though has helped considerably i.e. the turnaround in results. I've got Campo as DM and Sibierski as AM though and their physical stats are shocking so I have to build a lead up before subbing them around the 65 min mark.

I'll tinker with it later though. I just hope to get another promotion so I can fill my team with more quality, I know I'll be good for another promotion then :D

Only 3 hours till im home anyways :D I'm happy grinding out the wins though lol. I'm dreading not goin up, don't want another season in that league lol. I've done similar games in past versions with Burton & Weymouth and get promoted to the Prem successively with ease - this is a challenge though!! One i WILL NOT fail.

Hopefully when january comes around I'll be near top and more players will be interested in me

lol ok no worries. The 4-2-2-2 i used in the conference swept all teams aside, using 2 centrals and 2 advanced wingers. I haven't got the quality in my team to use that tactic in league 2 :(

I think the 4-2-2-2 with the advanced wingers is the only tactic i have not tried lol :eek: . I forgot i also used the 70's Brazilian box 4-2-2-2 as well earlier in my save with two DMC and two AMC :cool: .

lol, soon as i get some pace down my wings i'm going to revert back to it. I use it with my newcastle game and just watchin key moments is quality, watching my wingers rip there full backs to shreds :D

One thing i wanted to ask was when the option to get another feeder/parent club comes bk up, are u only allowed just the one parent club? I've got newcy at the mo and would like arsenal aswell :p lol. Before tho in the conference i had sunderland then searched for another and newcastle were available so accepted them but sunderland disappeared :S

Is it just feeder clubs theres no limit to?

Cheers

lol, soon as i get some pace down my wings i'm going to revert back to it. I use it with my newcastle game and just watchin key moments is quality, watching my wingers rip there full backs to shreds :D

One thing i wanted to ask was when the option to get another feeder/parent club comes bk up, are u only allowed just the one parent club? I've got newcy at the mo and would like arsenal aswell :p lol. Before tho in the conference i had sunderland then searched for another and newcastle were available so accepted them but sunderland disappeared :S

Is it just feeder clubs theres no limit to?

Cheers

I could be wrong but i think your only allowed one parent club. I asked for another one earlier in a save and i got offered Chelsea but i had to reject it as they would of canceled Newcastle as a parent club which would of meant Donaldson had to go back which was never going to happen.

I could never get my wingers to put decent crosses in the only success i had was if i played inside forwards with them cutting in :mad: .

OK cheers mate. I don't wanna lose newcastle either lol.

On my newcastle game i have Jonas cutting in and whoever my right winger is to run to byline. The full backs help a lot though, always them and the wingers ripping teams new ones lol :D

OK cheers mate. I don't wanna lose newcastle either lol.

On my newcastle game i have Jonas cutting in and whoever my right winger is to run to byline. The full backs help a lot though, always them and the wingers ripping teams new ones lol :D

Do you not conceed a boat load if you have your wingers and full backs bombing forward :confused: ?

Not particularly. Had a pretty good record in the championship with Newcastle, 3rd best defence i think. Premiership I've only done a handful of games before starting this gateshead game. Im a great believer of "you score 3 I'll score 4!" lol.

Well I've just got home - time to rinse!! :D

Not particularly. Had a pretty good record in the championship with Newcastle, 3rd best defence i think. Premiership I've only done a handful of games before starting this gateshead game. Im a great believer of "you score 3 I'll score 4!" lol.

Well I've just got home - time to rinse!! :D

That's the Keegan philosophy them were the days unfortunately we'll never see that again at SJP :( .

A 35 year Drogba scores on his Gateshead debut in a 2-0 home win against the SMB :D .

I had him in my game too (at that age as well), thought he'd be fantastic since I had just reached the premier league. Too bad he didn't suit more often, I bought him to rotate with my promising strikers but he became a backup after I made a last-minute bid for a 'transfer-listed' Artem Milevskiy from M.City :D

Morning chaps, thought I'd give you an udpate (from what I can remember from y/day, im in work now :( ) Currently just got to the Jan transfer window

After that disastrous start to the the season - well i say disastrous, was only 3 league (2) games & CC 1st round lol - my team is playing the best it has yet. I'm settled on a team that performs 4 me week in week out now.

My (1st Choice) Team;

GK - Kieran Sutton (3k - Bohemians, only 17yrs but is playing very well)

DR - Godwin Anti (Free - probs my most consistent performer - bargain!)

DL - Olivier Bernard (Free - another bargain)

DC - Matthew Grieve (6k - Newcy. Value for money, he's a rock!!)

DC - Michael Jackson (lol, 7k - Marine. Same as above)

DMC - Ivan Campo (Free - doing a stern job, fitness is crap though)

MR - Martin Brittain (Carrying on from last year)

ML - Shane Ferguson (Loan - Newcy. Him & Brittain are doing exactly what I ask of them)

AMC - Antoine Sibierski (Free - the heartbeat of my attacking play. sometimes used as SC)

SC - Wesley Ngo Baheng (Free - Newcy. Holding his own and coming up with the goods)

SC - Paul Robinson (24k - Boston Utd. Bangin' the goals in, 14 in 21 i think?? had a few injuries though :( )

Spent an hour yesterday looking through various teams and players worth £0 and not believing my luck, came across 2 youngsters at Ateltico Madrid - Keko and Koke lol.

Contacts were expiring and would of had to pay £1m+ for each by doing that but i selected that to see what kind of wage they would want and if they were interested - £140 a week lmao! plus crappy small bonuses. The chairman though set an asking price of £0 for both of them :S so i offered that and had news items somewhere along the lines of "chairman thinks this offer is too good to refuse and accepting on behalf" - what a dumbass lol.

Anyways, they look like they can develop a bit and I could make a nice profit in the future :D

Still employing the diamond 4-4-2 and its working wonders for me. Got to the 3rd round of the FA cup again, losing to Bolton 1-0 (shoulda been about 4-0 lol) and am currently in the JP Trophy North Final against Oldham, beating a couple of League 1 teams on the way.

Also sitting joint top of League 2 with crewe but i have 2 games in hand due to me playing in those cups. Set a nice club record of going 18 games unbeaten aswell :D probably more now, league anyway, and also kept 7 clean sheets in a row!! So my team is on fire, but cant last surely? Attendances are up from about 1200 (avg.) last season to around between 5000/6000 this season, always helpful lol.

Col, i checked that team-talk thread out, it's bloody good!! think that's had a major had in why i'm doing so well

Anyways, in work again till 4.30 so can't play it till then. Forecast heavy snow from evening through to early morning wednesday down here in bristol, i hope it does, its time for a sesh tomorrow if it does happen lol. Weather man so far has said it was going to saturday, sunday and yesterday the liar!! everyone here is already planning what they're doing on their day off 2moro (if it snows like its meant to!)

Anyways, thats what I can remember from the play i had on it y/day, have a good read and I'll try do an end of season update tonight

- Jake -

I can never seem to get two forwards to play well together i either play one upfront or three lol. I have always been a fan of the wide diamond so Jake what roles do you play your front two ?. Do you have the wingers on support or attack ?.

Is that the Paul Robinson who used so play for the Toon or the one on Neighbours lol?

Thats a good first 11 and should be very capable of getting you promoted this season.

How many leagues and countries are you running ?

Are you playing on the 10.1 patch ? because on the 10.2 patch Antoine Sibierski is a scout and i thought the Keko and Koke free's had been sorted out. I completely forgot about looking for them two.

Oh and no i don't want any more snow i have the Toon match to go to tomorrow.

I had him in my game too (at that age as well), thought he'd be fantastic since I had just reached the premier league. Too bad he didn't suit more often, I bought him to rotate with my promising strikers but he became a backup after I made a last-minute bid for a 'transfer-listed' Artem Milevskiy from M.City :D

Drogba has been dissapointing for me as well he only has 2 goals in 7 games and is now injured for 1-2 months :(.

Nah I'm playing it however it came out the box lol. I didn't bother with the first patch 10.1 and usually when they release new ones it has the previous versions bunched in so i waited for the latest one, downloaded it, clicked update (where it usually does all the garb for you) and it keeps freezing :S so im still on "factory settings" lol, can't think of a name for it.

Tactic-wise I'll have to note down what player has what role when I get home from work (I love my desk job lol) and let you know mate. This wide diamond is the boy though, for this league anyway. I definetly need to inject some pace into my team if i get promoted. I think 90% of the players reject me 'cause my club rep is still local (last time i checked). Any clues how to knock this up?

I'm holding my own against league 1 teams in the cups whenever I've played them. Well I've beat 'em lol, couple of replays though. One more to go in the northern final against Oldham then a chance of silverware!!

Thanks for the comment on the team :D this game is so much enjoyable playing it this way. I always tend to start my first game with the Mighty Newcastle, then after 4/5 seasons, it's boring lol. Now, i just cant wait to find a bargain/quality loan for my team and giant-kill another team!

Newcy game - English (Prem to Conference Prem), Spain (La Liga), Italy (Serie A)

Gateshead game - English (Prem to Conference North/South)

Isit? I didn't even know about those 2 and just stumbled across on them, couldnt believe my luck mate lol. Fans were loving it when I signed them :D

C'mon the Toon! I've only been to SJP once, 2004 IIRC, 16 yr old lad going to watch the living legend that is Shearer knock 2 in against spurs and Laurent Robert score those 2 absolute screamers!! Remember it like it was yesterday lol - what an atmosphere though.

I've been to Wembley aswell when we (Bristol City) had Hull in the play-off final, dosnt compare to Newcastle though. Im just sad I wasn't old enough to drink at the time I went there lol. Different story now though, me and the lads all work so gonna try organise a weekend up there, hopefully near end of the season.

Soz bout the essay mate lmao! I'll let you know the tactics anyways bit later on when I'm back at my gaff

I wish i didn't change to the new patch it's bloody impossible to get two forwards to work well together but it might get fixed when they do the January patch.

My Gateshead team are not playing well at all in our first season in the EPL we are 16th after 11 games and we have not deserved to win the games we have. If it was not for Sergey Kryvtsov gods knows where we would be he's been a rock.

What's someone from Bristol doing supporting Newcastle as a second team ? it's normally Man Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal etc. There's no atmosphere there now though :( but when there is it's just anti Ashley songs.

I used to love Laurent Robert and hope there is some truth in the rumours that he wants to come back.

I didn't like footy untill '96, was watching the Euro's and Big Al just, dunno, he made me enjoy football lol. Then Newcastle signed him and I fell in love with them, that was 14 years ago!! Had a couple FA Cup finals to shout about though and a few Champs League journeys lol.

And I love supporting 'em purely for the fact everyone else supports those same teams, I hate the lot of 'em. Everyone of 'em says though that they have a soft spot for Newcastle :D

There my first club though, over city, just wish I was on big money because I'd watch 'em everyweek :D

Col, heres how my players are set up mate;

ML & MR are set to "Wingers" with "Attack" duty

AM is set to "Advanced Playmaker" with "Attack" duty

SC on the right side is set to "Target Man" with "Attack" duty

SC on the left side is set to "Complete Forward" with "Attack" duty

C'mon Gateshead, win me the league :D sesh time from.....now!!

I will give it a shot complete forward and targetman and hope it works.

How many games have you got left till the end of season ? are you still top ?

Is it snowing in Bristol then ? or do you have to go to work tomorrow lol.

If that idiot is still in charge next year you can have my season ticket lol.

We are so inconsistent just beat Chelsea 3-1 at home with Drogba scoring two against his old club :D but then we get beat off a team like Fulham it's so frustrating.

I can't wait till the January transfer window to do a bit more wheeling and dealing.

Cheers col :D I'll be sure to remember that now lol - happy days :D

Well its been forecast heavy snow for days now, then when it comes to it, the forecast says light snow, then it snowed for 5 mins, so yep, work tomorrow :(

16 games till the season ends (I love the part from may to august, just search long & wide for quality players, for the league im in anyway lol) and 8 points clear. I'm racking injuries up though, think my training is too intense.

I would of had this season done but had an offer i couldn't say no to - watch the city v cardiff game in the pub with the lads, haven't had a beer since friday!!

I have just signed Marquinhos for £11.5m over 48 months :D on deadline day then got the message it will be a massive increase in shirt sales :D my fans are very happy and Internacional fans and players are not so happy lol ;).

I'll be glad when deadline day is finished now as Liverpool, Chelsea, Man Utd and a few other big clubs are now chasing Sergey Kryvtsov and he is getting unsettled :( .

Yeah I know, I made a policy from my game to collect promising players who are probably -10 and -9 in potential. The problem that young players (the average age of the first team was 20) have low 'pressure' which makes fending off the locusts much harder :(

It was so bad when I was in the coca-cola that some players were getting unsettled by the lack of harmony

just to let you all know, i got promoted to league 1, and i wish i never lol.

After 11 games im 23rd W1 D4 L6. Im creating chances but my forwards just aint got enough to put them away.

Time for a tactic change again i think!!

Well I managed to win Division 2, though in the end by the skin of my teeth but my loan signings were crucial plus I signed a cracking regen AMC who chipped in with the goals and many assists aside. Scored plenty of goals and conceded a few as well. I knew I'd need to tighten up for the Division 1 push.

So cue a mass of loan signings ands cheap deals and after an early slog and despite starting as relegation favourites I'm actually fairing pretty well in League 1. A promotion push isn't out of the question but it's going to have to be through the play-offs I think. I've signed some loan players from Scotland and England to the point where virtually my entire team is composed of loan signings. I have a few permanent signings but not many are getting into the first 11. I think if I could get more loans from further afield my entire team would be composed of loan signings.

Anyway, if I can keep my winning form going I think I can make the play-offs and then, only then can I possibly contemplate the promised land of the Championship.

BTW what size database are you guys running, I don't seem to have many loanees from clubs outside the UK, is this normal?

BTW what size database are you guys running, I don't seem to have many loanees from clubs outside the UK, is this normal?

I am using a large database with these countries :D

USA - MLS

ENGLAND - Blue Square North and South and above

FRANCE - CFA and above

GERMANY - Third divison and above

ITALY - Serie C2 and above

HOLLAND - Jupiler league and above

PORTUGAL - Second division and above

RUSSIA - First divison and above

SCOTLAND - Third divison and above

SPAIN - Second divison B and above

UKRAINE - First league and above

ARGENTINA - Second divison and above

BRAZIL - Third divison and above

I got loads of loans from France and Holland when i was in league 2 and League 1 and a few from Scotland.

I always start with international footballer as my manager rep so i don't know if that helps or not.

just to let you all know, i got promoted to league 1, and i wish i never lol.

After 11 games im 23rd W1 D4 L6. Im creating chances but my forwards just aint got enough to put them away.

Time for a tactic change again i think!!

Thats why i play with one forward now he seems to score more playing upfront by himself than with a strike partner.

Try to get as many loans as you can with you paying nothing towards the wage thats the way to go in the lower leagues.

Yeah I changed to a 4-4-1-1 and for a few games it done the trick, with Fadiga or Donaldson playing in the hole (finally got him!! Vuckic wont come though).

But then got hammered by Watford 5-2 (I had 2 goals disallowed :@ )

The thing is now, I'm creating chances and scoring goals - I'm 23rd and have scored more goals than 90% of the other teams, including 2nd place -I just can't bloody defend!! I'm always going 1 or 2-0 down within 20 mins so I'm finding myself having to score 2 goals every game just to get a point out the game. Then when i score 3, they'll score 4 (Shrewsbury/Oldham - ****ers!)

Now im getting news items every week of players telling the press the clubs underachieving, no harmony etc. There profiles say they've lost confidence in my ability - after back-2-back promotions and walking both leagues aswell!

It may be in part down to my fault because i changed the start of season expectations from battle relegation to mid-table to get a bigger wage budget.

Someone.....HELP ME!! Help me make this team defend lol. Even if i can get away with conceding 1 every game I can win games. Ive won 2, drew 8 and lost 11 out of 21!

Any tips appreciated :D

PS: Mr. Lovenkrands....nice "perfect" hattrick!!

It may be in part down to my fault because i changed the start of season expectations from battle relegation to mid-table to get a bigger wage budget.

Someone.....HELP ME!! Help me make this team defend lol. Even if i can get away with conceding 1 every game I can win games. Ive won 2, drew 8 and lost 11 out of 21!

Any tips appreciated :D

PS: Mr. Lovenkrands....nice "perfect" hattrick!!

I always pick the attempt to avoid relegation unless i have a good team because like you have said all your players get unsettled and your fans and board get upset so you could get the sack.

It's hard to defend on this game but i have always found changing the philosophy to very rigid helps a little bit. It means the defenders will just defend and do nothing else which is what you want from defenders anyway. Other than that maybe play a DMC as extra protection for your back four.

Yes the perfect hatrick left foot, right foot and a header :D . Its just a shame the crowd was shocking i know people are not going to cup games because you have to pay more money ( only get league games free with season ticket) and a lot of people won't go until Ashley has gone.

I'm wishing i picked it now mate lol, only got an extra £1,500 for the wage bugdet!

Ok I'll give it a go later tonight. Gotta say, I can't remember the last time i was in a relegation battle on this game, if ever, and to be honest, its quite enjoyable lol. Just need to string a few wins together.

If i got promoted again this season I would get slaughtered in the championship! Need to stabilize in this league for a season i think, get my rep up.

Yeah i think i read it was about 15,000?? i bet it looked weird seeing almost 40,000 people missing :(

I have finished my fifth season my first in the EPL and managed a respectable 12th with a very poor squad.

It will need a lot of work in the pre season wheeling and dealing in the transfer market as i need pretty much a new first team as my strikers don't score and even though i have good CB i conceed loads of goals. I need two good FB and better wingers as well.

hs0pyd.jpg

2ymt00h.jpg

I am enjoying this season immensly probably because i am winning games lol.

I am having a great run in the league cup knocking out Forest, Sunderland, Liverpool and Man City on my way to the semis where i will play Chelsea. So if i do win it will of been the hard way of doing it.

I am currently 7th in the EPL after 16 games so i might sneek into Europe hopefully.

I have signed some quality players this season Ignacio Camacho from St Etienne and he is doing a great job as my anchor man. I have also signed Eduardo Salvio and he is doing well as a poacher.

I am in December now and i have a little bit of money to spend in January to hopefully push me to that European spot :D.

How is everybodies games going ? .

I have just made a amazing signing Igor Akinfeev on a free. I can't believe CSKA Moscow didn't renew his contract. :D

I also signed Jack Cork from Chelsea for £3.6m and two very promising regens a 20 years old Argentine forward for £6.2m and a 18 years old Brazilian full back for £10m.

I am now 18k over my wage budget but i don't care :cool:.

I am now in 4th place and only 1 point behind second placed Sunderland and 7 points behind leaders Aston Villa. :cool:.

My results have been strange though i can beat Man Utd, Arsenal, Liverpool but get beat off teams like Burnley and Birmingham :confused:.

Archived