wanted converter for 3d model format .sia

stvndysn

I don't have a clue.

I've been told there won't be any way of accessing the sia files, that's it. I know nothing about 3D modelling. From looking in the sigfx folder I can see there are png and dds files for everything. I don't know if that's all you'd need.

not if we can make our own stadiums radestock dude, so like with the galpharm you would see the blue overhangs around the stadium and the general look of the stadium as well. then im sure it would be popular, i only need a converter to change it to .obj format and back to .sia

thanks for that ? but as a modeller i have a pro converter, but still its no good because .sia is SI's own format and isnt released as public usage.............yet

so SI please release the format converter so we modellers can create our own content, whether it be stadia, dugouts, nets or anything else in .sia format

To quote Ter:

I don't think we'll be releasing any converter for that stuff.

I don't really want this to turn into a 'pleeeeease SI' or a 'SI are rubbish for not doing this' thread either so I'm going to close. Don't think that I'm forgetting about it though, if anything comes up I'll reopen the thread or contact one of your guys directly. :thup:

Archived