Good man utd players

Kifty

No but one of the moderators said to come here

I advise you to take the time out to read through the forum rules. As I've mentioned before - most of the threads you create are being shut down shortly after. I know you're very young, but you'll need to learn!

He's been doing this in OTF as well, just creating pointless threads. Check his thread history.

Just did that. Hilarious :D

Yet he's very polite, saying thank you and apologizing for his faults. Makes it even more amusing imho :D

He's been doing this in OTF as well, just creating pointless threads. Check his thread history.

What is this, some sort of witch-hunt? Why berate someone like that. All you need to say to Kifty is say there is a good player and team guide that would be more appropriate and maybe give a link if you want. No need. :)

What is this, some sort of witch-hunt? Why berate someone like that. All you need to say to Kifty is say there is a good player and team guide that would be more appropriate and maybe give a link if you want. No need. :)

Not a witch hunt, just saying, you think he would have learnt by now, having done about 10 pointless threads, that he should look around before posting another thread. Especially by reading the stickies at the top of each Forum.

See I can be friendly and helpful too.;)

Archived