kits in match screen

ollyhowles

I'd hope SI are considering changing it back tbh. 3D kits aren't used any more so there is nothing stopping this returning.

Radestock, maybe you could had good word with the people SI to change this in the next patch or at least knowing why this hasn't change.

All they have done there is substitute the kits for the logos. It's still displaying the logo only the logo is a kit picture instead. Everywhere you'd normally see a logo you see a kit so it just turns one problem into another - you no longer see any logos. You could do this in FM09 too.

As for me putting a word in - I hold no sway with SI whatsoever. They'd never listen to me :)

Oh too bad... i was hoping for this to be resolved by now.

Anyway, is there any way you can work your magic, of putting the kits where the logos?

Or do we report this as some sort of issue and graphical bug so to say?

Like I said previously, I wouldn't be surprised if SI were considering changing this. As for being able to change it myself, as was the case last year, it's not possible. It would require a change of internal code as the ID that used to work for kits is now being used for logos.

Archived