somes ideas for next fm but not revolution

Hi Everybody,

- It would be great to have differents news paper ( real pages of news paper ).

- More talks before, during and after the match.

- We should be able to talk to players any times with differents topics choices.

- We should be able to negociate the target of position with the Boss in the beginning according the amount allowed for transfert.

- I think it's important in a week to have a summary from all the staffs of the training performance of each player, in order to make a proper choice.

- More and more news and pressure from press.

- we should have more contact with supporters, giving tere point of view of the tactics before a match.

- enough I think so...

Thanks to SI games in advance.

Hi Everybody,

- It would be great to have differents news paper ( real pages of news paper ).

- More talks before, during and after the match.

- We should be able to talk to players any times with differents topics choices.

- We should be able to negociate the target of position with the Boss in the beginning according the amount allowed for transfert.

- I think it's important in a week to have a summary from all the staffs of the training performance of each player, in order to make a proper choice.

- More and more news and pressure from press.

- we should have more contact with supporters, giving tere point of view of the tactics before a match.

- enough I think so...

Thanks to SI games in advance.

There is already a suggestions thread here.

But anyway, my opinions on your ideas.

-Yeah I do like the newspaper names, but really i think it would take up unnecessary database space which could be used for something else like more players, or coaches?

-I've never been a fan of team talks, I always let my assistant take care of it in the pc version.

-not sure about your 3rd point.

-don't understand what you are getting at with your fourth point.

-summary of all players would be too tedious and make the game longer to get through, the beauty of fm handheld is the quickness you can get through a season.

-a little bit more pressure from papers would be ok, but not too much though

-no need for supporters views on tactics etc

that's just my opinion though, i'm sure some people might agree with your points?

Archived