A Little Logo Help

senorcoo

Hey all. I am a complete newbie as far as logos. First off, does anyone know if SI will include logos for USL 1st and 2nd division clubs?

That aside, from what I read, do I HAVE to use Photoshop to make logos?

Can someone post a REALLY EASY guide on how to make my own logos? I have no idea what I'm doing and am a complete git. Help?!?

One other thing, why can't SI make it so all you have to do is click a button to import a jpg in as a logo?

Have a read of this thread: [Guide] How to Create FM09 Graphics + Config Files

You don't need to use Photoshop to create logos (though it makes creating background logos easier).

The logos that are included in the demo are the same as those in the full game, so if the US logos are in the demo they'll be in the full game, if not they won't.

• SI Staff

We don't have a license for those leagues so there won't be logos for them in the game.

Importing a jpg would be a bad idea as it would have a horrible background on it. It's not as simple as that either as the game uses 4 different types of logo image and 2 of them are styled and I doubt if it would be possible for the game to recreate these at a suitable standard.

Ter, thanks for the answers. Is there a reason that the process isn't a little easier like, for example, the Out of the Park Baseball series. That was something that I hoped you guys would have adopted during the brief time that SI was associated with them.

Ter, thanks for the answers. Is there a reason that the process isn't a little easier like, for example, the Out of the Park Baseball series. That was something that I hoped you guys would have adopted during the brief time that SI was associated with them.

It is easy, clearly not for you though.

If you can't manage it after reading the guides i'd just give up and i don't mean that in a patronising way.

You can though easily just download them from the many fansites on the net. I did and i have over 1GB's worth of high quality logos for just about every team/comp in the game.

42003004.png w1452.png

47119053.png w1451.png

The kits are no doubt out of date as i've had these since FM2008. I don't watch too much USL football so doesn't bother me too much!

Archived