FM10: Official Fulham Thread

Noack13

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

in 10.3 its 4mil iirc. Not sure what kind of young english talent you'll get for that, young talent there's the likes of Sergi/Verratti and even Otamendi to an extent. In terms of English talent i can only really recommend Shelvey, although you can easily sell a few of the current squad to raise funds for others (Stoor, Andranik, even Gera)

If you are looking for a good GK, look for Tomas Kuszczak. I picked him up and he is absolutley brilliant for me. He is young too, so you'll be able to have him for awhile. Also, buy out Liam Pitcher. Young kid, 18, but will be great to have in your pipeline.

As for Strikers, in my 3rd season I'm finding Zamora to be really strong, I bought a Brazilian, Adriano, who is a great finisher, but is unhappy about living in England and continues to stay he is going to leave.

Finding my 3rd season to be rather tough, I'm have so many injuries, I'm getting beat by horrible teams because 3 of 4 of my strikers are injured, Danny Hoesen, is too young to really impact my offense and my defense continues to find themselves injured as well.

But its great anyway!

If you are looking for a good GK, look for Tomas Kuszczak. I picked him up and he is absolutley brilliant for me. He is young too, so you'll be able to have him for awhile. Also, buy out Liam Pitcher. Young kid, 18, but will be great to have in your pipeline.

As for Strikers, in my 3rd season I'm finding Zamora to be really strong, I bought a Brazilian, Adriano, who is a great finisher, but is unhappy about living in England and continues to stay he is going to leave.

Finding my 3rd season to be rather tough, I'm have so many injuries, I'm getting beat by horrible teams because 3 of 4 of my strikers are injured, Danny Hoesen, is too young to really impact my offense and my defense continues to find themselves injured as well.

But its great anyway!

Sign Yaya Sanogo ASAP......he scores in every France under 20s games, and in every reserves game......also sign Dean Bouzanis.........he is looking impressive on loan at Notts Country.

Neways look for a free agent striker for your injuries..............or get someone on loan.

Adriano is amazing after a couple of season. I'm in 2012/13 season and he is tearing it up. Using the "Corner Tactic" and just in General he is up to 35 plus goals right now. Leave him as a pocher with another Forward and he dominates. Also have him as your Free Kicker, he'll score 3 out of 5 times.

Ok I know this is completely off topic but it is regarding Fulham. I am on my third season and am doing great. I am in third place in 21 games. Suddenly the club is taken over and now there are reports stating that I will be replaced by Gordon Strachan. I mean come on, I have built a great team and have quality young stars rising. This is not fair.

Any suggestions as to how I can keep my Job? Please do not refer me to another forum I need help ASAP.

Thank You in future

Nothing you can do but see it through, odds are they'll say they are giving you a chance and it'll be fine, can I ask why Zamora is poor on fm? I know his form is of late but I didn't think he was that bad on fm :o

Nothing you can do but see it through, odds are they'll say they are giving you a chance and it'll be fine, can I ask why Zamora is poor on fm? I know his form is of late but I didn't think he was that bad on fm :o

Same prob here. I ended up selling him off. It seems like when one striker is in good form the other lets down. Andy Johnson was tearing it up but after buying Milevsky he was never the same. He always struggled and forced me to change the formation. I am not going to resign after his contract runs out. So my advice is sell Zomora. He is not that young and sign a young striker.

I hope they lift the embargo soon, its been three months and now I really need players. 6 players injured including on form Clint Dempsey, Artem Milevsky and Solid Nevan Subotic. I really need players and now its ****ing me off.

i've stuck to my tactics i uploaded on page 1, changing only 1 player, a RM to an AMR, basically to include the Fulham way (wingers on their wrong sides cutting in),

How did you get on with these tactics in 10.3?

How did you get on with these tactics in 10.3?

The question is not really directed towards me but i might as well take a shot at it anyways. In your second season you might want to change up your tactic to something unusual. In my second season I struggled to find one till I saw the 4-1-2(wingers)-2(AMCs)-1 formation. Works perfectly with my team and I am able to get the most out of my Fulham team. I dunno what will work for you but keep trying you will find a perfect tactic. I have now told my reserves to play with the same tactic so they can fit in quickly. (feel like Arsene Wenger)

Anyways his tactic is one of the unusual ones but his players might fit in prefectly and it works for him.

Thought I'd start a game with Fulham at the weekend, fancied a challenge while I am on holiday, so far it is proving fun and frustrating in equal measures. I am in to the second season now, first season was punctuated with two major sucesses winning the league cup 3-1 vs Man United and Winning the Europa league 1-0 vs Everton. Into January now season two currently fifth in the league 3 points behind Aston Villa in fourth.

The club was taken over by a local business man meaning no players could be bought in the January transfer window of season one which I believe lead to the club finishing 9th after a very strong start that saw us top six until February. However since the take over the new chairman has given me the finances to really give the squad a much needed face lift.

Players in:

Marc Muniesa - Barcelona - £150k

Danny Wilson - Rangers - £7m (over 48 months)

Vaclav Kadlec - Sparta Prague - £4m

Guiza - Fenebache - £2.1m

Romelu Lukaku - Anderlecht - £11m (over 48 months)

Scott Brown - Celtic - £4m

Arturo Vidal - Leverkausen - £3m (over 24 months)

Marco Boriello - AC Milan - £6m

Daniel Opare - Real Madrid - £275K

Hernanes - Sau Paulo - £10m (over 48 months)

Nicholas N'Koulou - Monaco - £8m (over 48 months)

Ben Foster - Man United - £6m P/ex

Jonjo Shelvey - Charlton - £3.5m

Players Out:

Erik Nevland - £3m - West Brom

Wayne Brown - £1m - Doncaster

Fredrik Stoor - £1.5m - Leicester

Chris Baird - £2.5m - Olympiakos

Danny Hoesen - £750k - Stoke

Pascal Zuberhuler - £250k - Monaco

Zoltan Gera - £3m - Genoa

Jonjo Shelvey - £1m (Loan) - Peterborough

Christopher Butchmann - £300k - Werder Bremen

Simon Davies - £3m - Birmingham

David Stockdale - £750k - Middlesbrough

Chris Smalling - £8m - Manchester United

Aaron Hughes - £2m - Aston Villa

John Pantsil - P/Ex - Manchester United

Kagiso Dikgacoi - £2m - Udinese

Dickson - Etuhu - £1.5m - Norwich

Danny Guiza - £5.5m - Valencia

Damien Duff - £4m - Fiorentina

David Elm - £2.5m - Sunderland

Bobby Zamora - £5m - Newcastle

I usually play a 3-2-2-3 with wingbacks formation first choice 11

GK: Ben Foster

DC: Brede Hangeland

DC: Nichols N'Koulou

DC: Danny Wilson

WBR: Daniel Opare

WBL: Paul Konchesky

MC: Hernanes

MC: Scott Brown

FC: Romelu Lukaku

FC: Marco Borriello

FC: Andy Johnson

Hernanes was in the Premier league team of the year for the first season and Marco Boriello has scored 30 goals in 41 appearences, two great signings .

Into season three now, had a fantastic second season winning the Europa league for the second year running. Taking the FA Cup with a 4-0 final thrashing of Sunderland and finishing second in the league just one point of eventual winners Chelsea.

Hernanes took the Player of the year award as well as World midfielder of the year. Borriello took the golden boot with his 41 goals.

The squad has been trimmed down massively but I think the players I have are more than sufficient to carry us through the season not planning on bringing anyone else in now unless truly world class.

Players Out S3:

Andrew Johnson - £6M - Sunderland

Eddie Johnson - £750k - Rangers

Paul Konchesky - £4m - Blackburn Rovers

Stephen Kelly - £2.5m - Portsmouth

Jonathan Greening - £2m - Wolves

Players in S3

Igor Akinfeev - £6m - CSKA Moscow (Joining 16.12.2011)

Lorenzo Crisetig - £10m - Inter Milan

Chris Cox - £1m - Bolton

Moises Ibanez - £2m - Villarreal

Diego Renan - £18m - Bordeaux

Kerrison - £8m - Barcelona

Alphonse Areola - £250k - PSG

Current Squad (Used, some of the youth players have been used to fill the required home grown numbers but are very rarely played)

GK: Ben Foster, Alphonse Areola, Igor Akinfeev (When he Joins)

CB: Danny Wilson, Nevan Subotic, Brede Hangeland, Gabriel Millito, Nicholas N'Koulou, Marc Muniesa

WB: Daniel Opare, Nicky Shorey, Diego Renan, Arturo Vidal (retrained)

MC: Hernanes, Lorenzo Crisetig, Moussa Sissoko, Jonjo Shelvey

FC: Marco Boriello, Vaclav Kadlec, Romelu Lukaku, Kerrison

Finally finished Season Three, took a while because my girlfriend decided she wanted to play, despite telling me how much she hated football.

Season three has been the best season in the history of Fulham, numerous team and indvidual titles were gathered.

League Cup - Elminated third round by Aston Villa, didn't put too much stock in to this competition, would have liked to have stayed in longer to blood some youngsters but can't win them all.

FA Cup - Eliminated Sixth round by Tottenham, again this competition was used to mainly blood young players, we took spurs to a replay in the sixth round with Hernananes scoring a 93rd minute screamer but were unable to best them at white heart lane going down 2-1

FA Premier League - Winners, finishing the season with just one defeat away to sunderland, following four of my defenders being injured in one match, we dominated the league from start to finish, ending on 93 points with 117 goals scored and only 29 conceeded, the three main strikers, Borriello (22) Kerrison (27) and Lukaku (39) were fantastic in the league backed up by Hernanes bursting forward with a respectable (20) goals from midfield.

Champions Leage - Winners, beating Werder Bremen 3-1 in the final with a stunning hattrick from Vaclev Kadlec, best result was a 2-0 aggregate semi-final win over Madrid, having drawn 0-0 at the cottage I was sure I was on my way out but a penalty save from Ben Foster and a goal a piece for Hernanes and Alipio took us through to face Bremen.

Indvidual Awards:

Hernanes - Player of the season

Lukaku - Young player of the season, Players player of the year, top goalscorer

Me - Manager of the year

Squad end of season three:

GK: Akinfeev, Foster, Areola

DC: Muniesa, Millito, Hangeland, Wilson, N'koulou, Subotic

WBR: Opare, Vidal

WBL: Renan, Shorey, Crisetig (retrained)

MC: Hernanes, Sissoko, Hargreaves, Shelvey, Crisetig

FC: Alipio, Kerrison, Borriello, Lukaku, Kadlec

ok guys i need some help quick.

I am in season three and was doing brilliantly till now......

i am in a bad run of form. 4 games only 4 points. I am fighting for a champions league spot being 5th now. The team was doing amazing till we won the carling cup. managed to beat man city 2-1 but after that i dont know how the players can struggle after winning a cup. The morale is high and the players are fit.

I tried playing my reserves and backups, tried changing my tactic. Now i just dont know what to do.

Played a 4-1-2(wingers)-2(attacking mids)-1(striker). Tried a standard 4-3-3 against everton but only managed a draw. I really need help please dont redirect me to another forum. WHAT DO I DO NOW? PLAYING CHELSEA NEXT AND NEED A GOOD RESULT.

Please i need help ASAP. Thank You in advance.

It's natural to go through a dip, you just have to keep positive and try to grind out a win or get a draw etc.

I cant do that either. I tried a defensive mentality against chelsea and they destroyed me.

I cant do that either. I tried a defensive mentality against chelsea and they destroyed me.

Now im loosing against teams like Birmingham? This is completely ridiculous. I really need help now.

Didn't say you would grind out a win or a draw Ams07, I said you have to try. You will pick up; you just have to accept your going through a dip.

i just wanna know what i should do to get out of the slump. Should i just keep playing or do I need to do something? Will I automatically come back in form?

i just wanna know what i should do to get out of the slump. Should i just keep playing or do I need to do something? Will I automatically come back in form?

Encourage them with your team talks, try tweaking your tactics. Hopefully you'll get a bit of luck, it'll inspire some confidence in your players and they'll run with it.

started off abysmally (2 league draws and 2 defeats and out of the fa cup first round) , shouldn't have sold andy johnson as my front line is particularly weak, I thought tafer would be able to go staright into the first team but he isn't good enough yet, any advice on how to position vuckevic? as he's probably my only quality attacking player

Encourage them with your team talks, try tweaking your tactics. Hopefully you'll get a bit of luck, it'll inspire some confidence in your players and they'll run with it.

They did win quite luckily against a burnely side that dominated me throughout. But I really struggled in my next game against Chelsea. It was the fa cup semi finals and we put in. A hapless performance. The carling cup was the reason for our demise how ironic.

I still don't get how to encourage my team through team talks. I see no positive effect on them only negative or neutral effects

We did win quite luckily against a burnely side that dominated me throughout. But I really struggled in my next game against Chelsea. It was the fa cup semi finals and we put in. A hapless performance. The carling cup was the reason for our demise how ironic.

I still don't get how to encourage my team through team talks. I see no positive effect on them only negative or neutral effects

started off abysmally (2 league draws and 2 defeats and out of the fa cup first round) , shouldn't have sold andy johnson as my front line is particularly weak, I thought tafer would be able to go staright into the first team but he isn't good enough yet, any advice on how to position vuckevic? as he's probably my only quality attacking player

Simon Vukčević? Probably as an advanced forward?

Do you ever look at your players' motivation throughout the game? I find it's a big help in deciding teamtalks etc, and I only ever see positive results.

I do actually but they are always playing with confidence. Their morale is as high as it can be but they simply struggle to play as they used to when we started the season.

Update to my sorry story. Was dominated by Chelsea in the semi finals of FA cup. 40% possession, 1 shot on goal, 0 on target. Luckily i lost 1-0 only.

I feel sorry the fans.

PLS HELP!!!!!! : (

finally a good result. 1-1 against man utd. was dominating them in the first half and they needed a splendid freekick from Modric in the 87 minuted to get a point from us. anyways with two games left Arsenal and Bolton , im in 5th spot. I need to do better than 7th place and about 4 points from 6 should do the trick.

Archived