FM10. Anyone can create an EX-Yugoslav league ?

gopo2k

I am a big fan of ex-yu football and I was wondering If is able to create something of a 12 Teams Yugoslav Superleague with the following teams and no relegation.

Red Star

Partizan

Vojvodina

Dinamo Zagreb

Hajduk Split

Osijek

FK Sarajevo

Zelejnikar Sarajevo

Vardar Skopje

Rabotnicki Skopje

Buducnost Podgorica

Olimpija Ljublijana

I think it would be some great matches every week, old rivals, city rivals etc

• 2 weeks later...

Hi DZ,

Presumably you know more about the leagues than most of us but from the little I know there was a First Division and a Second Division which consisted of four regional leagues.

Was there a Third tier?

I presume we would want to move all the clubs currently in the database and remove the new nations (serbia etc).

This thread shows how to revive former nations:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=162510&highlight=workaround

How are things going DZ?

Got a few things here, for entering coefficients this website might be useful:

http://www.xs4all.nl/~kassiesa/bert/uefa/data/

I'm not sure whether we have the option of these two things or not but just wondering what route you're going down DZ:

-are you keeping the individual nations and just creating a Yugoslavian league therefore meaning there will be no Yugoslavian national team, or...

-Delete all the former nations and create a Yugoslav nation meaning that all players with the former nations nationality need to be changed to Yugoslavia, as will city's and clubs.

Finally this thread may be interesting in terms of how the Champions League will accept the new teams:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=164701

Well, I was planning to create Yugoslav league with system there was in real life, before country fell apart in 1990's. And about creating national team of Yugoslavia, I really don't know.

But this whole project depends on my school, I have just started college and it could be problem :p, but we'll see. At the moment I am working on recreating Croatian football pyramid.

Ha, OK.

That's quite easy to do so won't really provide me with much help.

If anyone is interested DZ has discovered that an indipendent FM site are creating a Yugoslav league. There's will probably be better than mine (and finished first) but in the meantime I may keep working on my file as I've already put alot of effort into it.

A Balkan CL you should include 4 teams from Greece, Turkey and Romania and 3 from Bulgaria.

I meant just ex-Yu.

I started working on a regional European Leagues.

Such as Balkans, Scandinavia, GBR + IRL, Central, East, Far East/South, West

I have create this, it is my own version, not to supposed to be historical accurate, top league is 20 teams then every other league is 24 teams.

Top league has 6 Serb, 5 Croat, 3 Slovene, 3 Bosnian, 2 Montenegrin, 1 Macedon teams with highest reputations.

Other league are sorted random by reputation.

It replaces the Serb league, their are still a few things I want to change but here are screenshots from tests.

ixfksp.jpg

35hk1i1.jpg

md308x.jpg

If you want see more, have suggestions, or wish me to release this then give me message and let me know :)

No I have not done this, I wanted still for the teams to compete in european contests for their respective country. I tried to add under 18 league but this is for just all Serbian teams unfortunate, I don't know how reserve would be like.

In this season I am watching now (11/12) the teams being in one league has strengthened them I think maybe money could be issue, but I am happy with this I think with capitalism now and more competitive league their would be more money but it is not meant to be historical as I said.

In Europe these teams are more stronger, D.Zagreb and Rudar Velenje manage to finish 3rd in champs league groups. Partizan made through UEFA cup group stage, FK Sarajevo qualified for group stage as have done Budocnost and Sutejska!

I just improved my league big time.

Jugoslav Superliga - 20 teams

Jugoslav Premier League -20 teams

Croatian, Serbian, BiH, Montenegro, Macedonia First Leagues - 24 teams each

Biggest problem right now is promotion because the newly promoted teams aren't as good. I tried giving them more money for promotion but they don't want to spend money. Perhaps I should increase reputations.

No problem dividing them my Yugoslav nation has 6 tiers the first two leagues are single divisions the third one consists out of 3 leagues and the rest of the tiers are 6 division leagues

No problem dividing them my Yugoslav nation has 6 tiers the first two leagues are single divisions the third one consists out of 3 leagues and the rest of the tiers are 6 division leagues

can you upload this?

also please look at my serbia thread, http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=166884

I need help with the rules of lower divisions. Ne mogu da nadjem nikakve informacije...

Well to be honest I don't have the information about the lower serbian leagues so you should make them the way you think they are that's how I created the lower yugoslav leagues

As for the upload I don't think I'll upload it because I pumped up the yugoslav clubs a lot and made some future transfers (a lot) to strengthen them so I don't think the other people would like that all of that could be set to default but it would take a lot of time

Archived