Stadiums

pires29

I've never made any changes on a database before so i'm hoping those more clued-up members than myself will be able to help. Thanks in advance.

I'm looking to add Tottenhams proposed new stadium into my new save. There is a tick box that has the word Extinct next to it. What on earth does that mean?

Also under Expansion Capacity there is the heading "Used Capacity". Again what is this for?

I believe used capacity is simply referring to how much of the stadiums capacity for expansion is part of the stadium already, as in if the current stadium is 5000, the expansion is 10000 and the used is the current 5000 it means the current stadium can be expanded an extra 5000 seats. Though that's really just a guess, I think for the most part you can just leave that blank and just fill in whatever the estimated expansion capacity is.

That seems really strange to have the ability to put a stadium in the but be able to make it not available for use.

So if the stadium is 56,000 and I want to be able to expand it to 80,000 then the used capacity would be 24,000? Or have I got the wrong end of the stick here?

Archived