Tug's Training 2010

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have imported the two files to Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\Schedules and have added them to my training schedule but when I try and add a player to the new schedules they are greyed out:mad: Anyone got any idea on what is wrong??

I have imported the two files to Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\Schedules and have added them to my training schedule but when I try and add a player to the new schedules they are greyed out:mad: Anyone got any idea on what is wrong??

You probably have your players on a part time contract. The schedule only applies to players with professional contracts.

You just create a 'Schedules' folder in the 'Sports Interactive' folder in your 'Documents' folder in your home folder and drop the files in there. Then import them in the game and you're good to go.

I've got the same problem as above but after creating a schedules folder and going to import in the game, I don't have any files showing??:confused:

How long roughly does it take before you should see results from the training. I'm in March of the 1st season been using this tactic from the start of the game and don't really notice any increases in my players stats. I'm managing Man Utd, have world class coaches so would figure there should be some increase in abilities by now.

How long roughly does it take before you should see results from the training. I'm in March of the 1st season been using this tactic from the start of the game and don't really notice any increases in my players stats. I'm managing Man Utd, have world class coaches so would figure there should be some increase in abilities by now.

Its not magic the players will still improve at the same rate its just their stats will be distributed to the optimal stats for their position as opposed to when using a 'general' routine.

Is it a bug or that training schedule makes a lot of injuries? In my team ( Juventus ) cannavaro get injuried for 8th months, camoranesi for 6 months, buffon for 1 month and giovinco, Iaquinta and Diego day to day :(

Thank you for the hard work Tug,

but I cant seem to download from any link above.

I already sent out an email to tug but got no reply.

Would someone here sent me the trainning to comrangAThotmailDOTcom , please.

Thank you guys in advance

I just downloaded them and they worked fine. I downloaded into a default download folder and just cut/paste it into the right folder.

I downloaded them and put them into the file and they don't show up in the game when I try to import them.. and I'm not the only one with this problem.

I downloaded them and put them into the file and they don't show up in the game when I try to import them.. and I'm not the only one with this problem.

Make sure you create your schedules folder here:

C:\Users\Luke\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010

Not here:

C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010

This is the firs time i downloaded a training schedule, and surprisingly it turns out its almost exactly the same as the ones i always make :D The strenght/aerobic are almost exact. The only difference is that i always set it so that the overall workload is at the first notch of hard.

The question is would the players develop better if i moved the technical sliders so the overall workload is at the first notch of heavy, of they develop better if the overall workload is on medium?

Anyway thanks for the schedule :thup:

Finally, I have downloaded and imported and am ready to let loose a Tug's Training revolution on my team...but can anyone tell me what the abbreviations/acronyms are on the schedules?

ST

CF

SM

OM

CM

DM

SB

DC

ALD

UNG

MID

PAC