Tug's Training 2010

Hi, I just wanted to ask is there any specific reason you make your goalkeepers train defense, attacking and shooting?

Because technically the schedules are now out of date.

Defense was required for concentration, and shooting for composure.

While this is true for outfield players still, Goalkeepers pick this up by training Goalkeeping and defense and shooting can be binned.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
I have downloaded the files, put them in the scheduals folder but they don't show up when I try to put them in the game, any ideas why?

Have you gone on manage schedules, import then press tugs?

Exept that only thing I can think of is have you extracted them in case you have to, using a program like 7-zip?

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

31131321.png

I've got this lad on the midfielder training, i also have him tutoured by Mascherano.

As i have a small squad and hardly no money i've been bringing this lad on often, and starting him when i've got injury's.

I heard he captained the FA Cup Youth Winning team a few year's ago and he's from Liverpool etc.

So i've been playing him out of sentiment, a bit like Gerrard and Carragher. :D

I can't believe how much he's improving though, on the scout report he's only rated as 1 star, and 1 & half star potential.

He looked very average at the start, but he's starting to look half decent now.

Anyway, i don't know what the green arrows are, next to 'penatly taking' and 'determination'?

He had another one of these arrow's last month, next to 'concentration' that time.

What does it mean? I've never seen this arrow before...

The other arrows means he has slightly improved in them attributes, maybe gone up 1 point. The dark green arrows that go straight up mean that he's improved rapidly and possibly gone up 2/3 points in that area.

Ah ok, thanks.

Is there anyway to check how many points they have increased by? The dark green arrows.

I didn't really take much notice to some of his attributes before, so i have no idea as to how much they have improved.

• 2 months later...

Been using your training schedules too since FM2008. I love how my players almost never get injured while effectively improving their attributes.

I really hope you make an edition for this year's football manager since all the other schedules I have tried from this website have failed for me.

Hey guys, just to confirm what I posted on my twitter page. Due to being in my final year of university and other various commitments, I will not be making any schedules for FM2011. Recently, I've neglected these schedules, with no updates made and no replies to the countless emails I have received regarding them.

So, I'd just like to take a moment to thank everyone who has used Tug's Training over the years, and I hope that it's not only helped you in some way, but opened your eyes to just how important the training aspect is. Hopefully you'll attempt to create your own in the future; if I can do it, you can.

Thanks again guys, and as always: happy FMing.

Mark

31131321.png

I've got this lad on the midfielder training, i also have him tutoured by Mascherano.

As i have a small squad and hardly no money i've been bringing this lad on often, and starting him when i've got injury's.

I heard he captained the FA Cup Youth Winning team a few year's ago and he's from Liverpool etc.

So i've been playing him out of sentiment, a bit like Gerrard and Carragher. :D

I can't believe how much he's improving though, on the scout report he's only rated as 1 star, and 1 & half star potential.

He looked very average at the start, but he's starting to look half decent now.

Anyway, i don't know what the green arrows are, next to 'penatly taking' and 'determination'?

He had another one of these arrow's last month, next to 'concentration' that time.

What does it mean? I've never seen this arrow before...

what skin is that your using? i love it.

Hey guys, just to confirm what I posted on my twitter page. Due to being in my final year of university and other various commitments, I will not be making any schedules for FM2011. Recently, I've neglected these schedules, with no updates made and no replies to the countless emails I have received regarding them.

So, I'd just like to take a moment to thank everyone who has used Tug's Training over the years, and I hope that it's not only helped you in some way, but opened your eyes to just how important the training aspect is. Hopefully you'll attempt to create your own in the future; if I can do it, you can.

Thanks again guys, and as always: happy FMing.

Mark

no tug! you cant do it! you may think theres more to life after your exams than FM, but trust me there isnt! FM is in your blood and i know for a fact you wont be able to leave it. you wont be able to stop tinkering with the training. your training sched is legendary. stop being in denial and be a good lad and post your new training regime. you know you want to! ha ha

In this iteration of footy manager you have to take into account the match preperation time and individual training time - that all impacts on Tugs training regime.

I am currently developing training regimes based around the idea of tugs' but tweaked to take account of the other training elements in fm11. To date and it is early days, there are working to a point, though some of my more established players are complaining of being overworked. Hence tweaking will continue through the season.

It is my opinion that training regimes will take longer to develop and as I do not do holiday games then patience and testing will be my bywords.

It is training and possession that interests me currently especially as I use 442 variations.

K

Well, maybe I got this wrong, but as I understood it you have a time X for training. If you need a lot time for match preparation the programm only sends your players on, lets say 50% of that time to the "normal" training as we known it before. In this time the training schedules apply so the workload only applies there. But I'm happy if you create a better schedule, never been great trainingswise :p

Archived