Crewe 6th season, 1st in prem! players?

by winning the championship and good cup runs, I was actually £3m in the red until the prize money and tv money came in, that was over £30m and I've just sold nicky maynard for £20m. He has become brillint! which I've never seen happen before, i normally sell him in the 1st or 2nd season.

You're in the 6th season. Shouldnt you be scouting around for regens?? The way the game works, most of the players who'd have developed well this late on in the game would be terribly expensive. If they're not expensive, then they've probably not developed well. So yeah, try to find regens.

Otherwise, try to look in the reserves of the big teams and see who's there. You might find a few quality players rotting away there.

But try these guys anyway:

DM - Francesco Bolzoni, Sunny, Omar Benzerga, Younousse Sankhare all develop into good/excellent players usually.

AMC - Henri Lansbury, Jack Wilshere, Edinho (Lyon), Joao Moutinho, Pablo Piatti, Diego Buonanotte, Marko Marin, Nordin Amrabat, Steven Defour.

LB - Matthew Taylor, Armand Traore, Domenico Criscito, Joe Mattock, Pedro (the Arsenal lad), Mamadou Sakho, Emiliano Insua, Guilherme.

ST - The obvious ones are Saivet, Vela, Bojan, Pato, Aguero, Balotelli, Benzema. But also try Rhys Murphy, Alexandr Prudnikov, Niklas Bendtner, Edison Cavani, Febian Brandy, Frazier Campbell, James Vaughan, Andy Carroll.

Archived