I'm conceding far too many long shots

It's absolutely f#cking ridiculous. I'm Villa, second season, I've played 15 games, conceded 22. About half those have been long shots! It's just so unrealistic. Is there something wrong with my tactics? I play:

Balanced,

Standard - I switch between control and counter depending on who I'm playing

'Press More' closing down

everything else is pretty much default.

My line up looks like

----------------------Victor

--Azpillicueta---Davies-----Jagielka-----Warnock

-----------Reo Coker--------Petrov

--Milner--------------Jadson------------Young

-----------------Agbonlahor

Reo Coker is a ball winner set to defend, and Petrov is a central midfielder set to support. The rest are pretty much obvious.

The only goals I concede are long shots and from corners. What's going wrong?

I've also noticed the amount of long shots scored by the opposition is unreal. One particular highlight was when I was playing Chelsea (I am Man Utd), within the first 30 mins, they were 3-0 up, and yep you guessed it, all long shots.

My midfield consists of a ball winner and a support midfielder (similiar to first poster), any help would be appreciated.

babel, 5 goals, 5 from 30 yards put me out the cup. C'mon!! That was with closing down and show onto weaker foot!!

Since last post...

Osman with a 30 yard freekick. Leighton Baines from 25 yards and two, yes two 40 yard monsters from BURNLEY? I'm sorry, when did they become Barcelona in disguise?

I can accept conceding many goals as tactical, but watching my game plans become undone by 30+ yarders is killing me!!

Archived