stClem's Norwegian league

stclem

Made a alternative norwegian league.

http://fm.krkweb.com/

The site is in norwegian, but whit som help from google i made a translation and posted it here.

http://translate.google.com/translate?prev=hp&hl=en&js=y&u=http%3A%2F%2Ffm.krkweb.com%2Ffm10%2Fnorskliga6div%2Findex.php&sl=no&tl=en&history_state0=

-----------------------------------------

stClem's Norwegian league

Photos

Download:

Version 10.1:

- Zip file

- Xml file (Right-click and select save as)

Just one of the files. Zip file must be extracted. Xml file is in Football Manager 2010 / editor data directory.

Games: Football Manager 2010

Info:

3-5 Division is added.Because of the enormous number of departments around the country, these are not added after the real model.

2.teams are taken out of the ordinary series system and placed in separate reserve leagues.

Series system consists of the following:

- Premier League, 16 teams.

- 1.divisjon, 16 teams.

- 2.divisjon, 4 divisions of 14 teams.

- 3.divisjon, 8 divisions of 14 teams.

- 4.divisjon, 12 divisions of 14 teams.

- 5.divisjon, 16 divisions of 14 teams.

- Cup, 672 teams participating.

The departments are divided into regions, and the teams are placed Region in his department if there is space.

A number of new layers are added.

What remains to be done:

- More testing.

- Create cities and stadiums for the new team.

that´s nice as i was going to start in Norway :)

would you have any interest in creating a scandinavian Cup (with maybe Iceland and the Faroer thrown in) competition as a year-round competition ? One should be able to fit it in decently in the international calendar imo.

I´d love sth like that, however i´m afraid my lack of attention to detail wouldn´t work all that well with the editor.

no problem to make. have been thinking about a nordic league (other style than the one who is allready), but at the moment im really trying to get the real 3.div in norway to work.

good to hear, although i remain sceptical as to my lack of editorial skills ;)

looking forward to trying the league setup when i get my game next week.

Would be highly appreciated if you decided to make a scandinavian cup, maybe just a template where one (me ;) ) could make easy adjustments.

The one allready in there seems kinda pointless, some competition paralell to league play would of be much nicer to have. Group stage would be terrific, but normal cup would be fine as well.

anyway, thanks for the work on the leagues :)

good to hear, although i remain sceptical as to my lack of editorial skills ;)

looking forward to trying the league setup when i get my game next week.

Would be highly appreciated if you decided to make a scandinavian cup, maybe just a template where one (me ;) ) could make easy adjustments.

The one allready in there seems kinda pointless, some competition paralell to league play would of be much nicer to have. Group stage would be terrific, but normal cup would be fine as well.

anyway, thanks for the work on the leagues :)

no problem to make. will have a cup finnish before the weekend is over. Some wishes?

no problem to make. will have a cup finnish before the weekend is over. Some wishes?

hmm, not an expert on northern Europes schedules and everything and don´t have the game yet (boxed version via amazon comes mo/tue, i totally forgot to preorder and missed the release), so take it all with a grain of salt as i know nothing on the editor or even which leagues are playable out of the box. I´d definitely like to have Iceland and the Färoer be part of it.

The leagues in question are basically all spring-fall, right ? So the cup should be played during that time, definitely should take a break when the qualification and early rounds of european competitions take place.

Is qualification "set" or can you make it depending on the UEFA ranking or sth ?

Can you have qualification rounds and then a group stage and then knockout stages ?

What are the limitations ?

I wouldn´t want many player restrictions really, it´s not like it´s teams full of stars from other countries.

maybe have Faroer/Iceland top league and the others 2nd league teams weed itself out to maybe 16 teams and then add the top league from den/nor/Swe/Fin.

But i really haven´t got much of a clue here, i´ll just try whatever you come up with and report back next weekend after trying it ;)

Archived