[WIP] Real Competitions File - XML AND LNC Versions

I'm currently working on both an XML file and an LNC file that renames every competition in Europe with it's proper name (sponsors included) and three letter code.

Will eventually expand it to cover all competitions in the game.

The only reason I'm doing it is that with this new db editor format thing - you can no longer make changes in the database to team or competition names and them then showing in Saved Games.

You either have to have them in an XML file from the start or via the LNC file - which although is saved game compatible you can't edit the three letter codes in

As the original creator of the file over at Susie for 4 years before handing it over to The Kraig last year, I speak from experience.

It has long been the case that links to, and indeed discussion of, any such file leads to thread closure, and from personal experience I recall Ter suspending my account and emailing me to advise me that it would be reopened as and when I confirmed in writing that I understood the rules.

Links to Kraigs file have already beenm deleted and/or threads closed, I see no reason why this one should prevail either. (No offence to either Kraig or WCR)

Archived