Team colours

Kingmanager2

I've found that it's very important that you make sure to specify the Text color in the editor when editing colors.

There has been some strange colors when I've been working and testing things out, but setting specific text colors (both home and away) rather than depending on the kit colors will ensure it is displayed correctly.

Just click "Add" in the bottom and it will automatically add another shirt - use the drop down list to change it to "Text" colors and... well... set the colors :)

That's the thing, all my colours are either blue background yellow writing (home) or white background blue writing (away). My home kit colours are mainly blue with yellow, away mainly white with blue. But yet the team colours for home are white with blue and away is green and blue - the colours of my goalie kit. I noticed the first time when my team badge was orange, again the colour of my goalie kit. I changed it to white and so did the colours. This makes me believe that team colours are for some reason set on the goalie.

Archived