[WIP] Mark387s' un-named skin

Mark387

Looks good..interested to see the player attribute colours?

The ones in screenshot 3 ??

<colour name="low attribute" red="255" green="0" blue="0" alpha="150"/>

<colour name="normal attribute" red="255" green="175" blue="0" alpha="150"/>

<colour name="good attribute" red="255" green="255" blue="0" alpha="150"/>

<colour name="excellent attribute" red="0" green="255" blue="0" alpha="150"/>

I just like the traffic light system (red to green - bad to good)

I will probably eventually go with something in-keeping with the skin but the attributes were the first things I changed

Looks excellent, well done.

Would you care to share how you enabled the backgrounds as it has been driving a fair few of us round the proverbial twist!

This will be another skin that I will be using!

I don't think he means he's sorted out the team specific background issue (that's going to take soem input from SI), if you look at teh screenshots, they're all of the same stadium.

I don't think he means he's sorted out the team specific background issue (that's going to take soem input from SI), if you look at teh screenshots, they're all of the same stadium.

Yes unfortunately I have only managed to get one static background to show.

Like CaptainFerret said until SI sort it out in the next Patch (or the mini Patch) then static is the only option

I can't believe that SI have been so dismissive of their customers! I'd say a good 60% install backgrounds to improve the experience. If this is not sorted out I fear it may be time to put the laptop down and move on from FM in my life... it's been an enjoyable 12 years or so. Anyone got a copy of 'sensible world of soccer'?!

Archived