My wife tried hiding my FM10 cd...anyone else had the same happen?

Line up every possession of hers into various formations, leg it from one formation to the next shouting our various touchline instructions and when she walks in, give her a spear and say no fans on the pitch please.

I just explained to my long term girlfriend, who is sitting opposite me, about this. I explained that should she ever even think about hiding/removing FM there would be consequences.

To which she replied, 'well, at least you would speak to me'. I had no response.

id drop kick her into a muddy puddle..

i had a similiar problem a couple of years back, where a gf thought i cared more bout fm when she was away than i did

about calling / thinking of her...after calling her gay and the drop kick you could

put your fm09 disc in your fm10 case.. give it to her and say..id rather make you happy and play when you want me out of your hair, heres the game..i love you..

bobs ya uncle ur the good guy and as soon as her backs turn you whip out fm10 from your barry manilow cd and play away...worked a treat for me she was under the impression i dident play fm again.. little did she know i was doing a season and a half a week

My GF has stopped wearing knickers at home- this has a much greater positive effect for her than hiding the disc would have! :-)
Lol - I was going to suggest hiding her knickers in revenge but wouldn't work for you!!

Perhaps the OP should throw out every pair of tights she has and leave only the hold-ups and stockings!!

Lol - I was going to suggest hiding her knickers in revenge but wouldn't work for you!!

Perhaps the OP should throw out every pair of tights she has and leave only the hold-ups and stockings!!

That might well work for the OP...my girlfriend already wears only stockings and suspenders though. It's when I leave my game for a brief moment and find that she's on her knees in front of me that I can't help but be distracted from my game! She doesnt take an active interest in the game though but nevermind!

I was in an FM frenzy at the weekend and my 7yr old daughter was tugging at my shirtsleeves wanting to play with daddy and in my head I got p***ed for a few seconds because I wanted to play myself! Felt REALLY guilty after that, so from now on FM in shut down immediately when the family needs me...

Hate to be a boring sod, but family comes first OP.

I was in an FM frenzy at the weekend and my 7yr old daughter was tugging at my shirtsleeves wanting to play with daddy and in my head I got p***ed for a few seconds because I wanted to play myself! Felt REALLY guilty after that, so from now on FM in shut down immediately when the family needs me...

Hate to be a boring sod, but family comes first OP.

Similar situation, but I found that buying Super Mario Winter Olympics 2010 for the DS at the same time as FM10 gave me a good relatively uninterrupted friday of FM fun, at a total cost ot £54.98 - bargain!

That might well work for the OP...my girlfriend already wears only stockings and suspenders though. It's when I leave my game for a brief moment and find that she's on her knees in front of me that I can't help but be distracted from my game! She doesnt take an active interest in the game though but nevermind!

Why? Do you make your girlfriend beg for food or water? ;)

She cannot hide that which doesn't exist!

Steam's nice and all, but I still miss having the physical disk. I should have got a store copy and registered it to steam, but that would have meant waiting a good 9 or 10 hours. :(

Archived