FM10: Angel Di Maria

slakey

Why aren't you?

Yes, I'm intrigued, its clearly not because you don't have the internet? I can't even remember what it was like out of the box (well from the internet is actually more factually correct)?

I remember what it's like out of the box. I got my laptop just before my train journey back to uni, so I thought I'd play it a bit anyway, despite not having time to patch up...

Horrible stuff, had to turn it off after a couple of games :(

Really, why? What was wrong? I do recall the ME not being so slick until 10.3 but didn't think it was that poor before?

Yay! Angel Di Maria :thup:;)

hes a great signing for title challenging side. but probably only okay for big teams like Barca/Madrid/Chelsea where more often then not he hardly get any games and are left to rot. however he does improve a bit.

Absolute nonsense.. He can be a bit inconsistent week in and week out but over the course of a season the guy hits around 15 goals and 15 assits regularly from out wide and averages in the 7.50 region.

Yes, I'm intrigued, its clearly not because you don't have the internet? I can't even remember what it was like out of the box (well from the internet is actually more factually correct)?

Erm... yes it is :p

We are on a pre-pay dongle for internet with a limit of 1GB per £10/30 days, it works for us as we don't download anything. Downloading the patch would hammer that allowance, and we only tend to use the dongle on our laptop, and I only play FM on my PC.

Signed Di Maria, £4m. around 45k per week contract, will be a key player. Lovin' it.

Download it at school/work/whatever and put it on a usb stick then. There's always a way :)

Don't have internet access elsewhere. I don't have a job, hance why we use a pre-pay dongle, no debt for missing payments. I'm going to ask a friend if he can download it and write it onto CD though, but I don't feel any need to rush about it.

Absolute nonsense.. He can be a bit inconsistent week in and week out but over the course of a season the guy hits around 15 goals and 15 assits regularly from out wide and averages in the 7.50 region.

i mean in term of how AI actually manage him.

Form for me so far (Newcastle, 1st season, Championship. On loan for the full season)

Apps- 27 Assists- 19 Goals- 6 MoM- 4 Av. Rat.- 7.86

My best player in terms of consistency. S Taylor and Coloccini get better ratings at times but never keep it up long enough to challenge his average rating.

• 3 weeks later...

Bought this guy at the start of the game for £12m to Man Utd. First season he did okay on the left wing, but in the second season I changed my tactic to 4-1-2-1-2 with no wingers. So I decided to play him in the centre of midfield as Advanced Playmaker, Support. This is what happened:

11AngelDiMara.png

Yes, 29 assists in 26 games. Fantastic :)

• 1 month later...

Archived