FC United of Manchester logos/facepack

hozhoz

Okay, it's not the best quality but it's good enough :p This is pretty much for FC Fans only as it only contains FC United players, staff and logos.

Here's the link:

http://www.filefront.com/14855385/graphics.rar

To get it in the game just extract to My Documents/Football Manager 2010

I've included pics of a few players/staff that aren't in the game if you want to create them on the editor. To make them work you have to check their ID number on the editor and write it down. Then edit the config file in the facepacks folder copy one of the current players lines (they look like this, <record from...>) and then put in the name of the picture file and edit the number to that player's ID.

Hope that makes sense and hope someone will find a use for it :)

EDIT: here's an example of the quality (or lack of it!)

59670577f6.png

Glad your using it :)

Here's the colours,

If you have a downloaded skin, edit the file 'skin name settings' in Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\skins\base2010 dark\settings and replace what is under profile attribute colours with this: (just replace the low to excellent bits, keep everything below special as it is)

<colour name="low attribute" red="255" green="255" blue="255" alpha="100"/>

<colour name="normal attribute" red="255" green="225" blue="0"/>

<colour name="good attribute" red="255" green="153" blue="0" />

<colour name="excellent attribute" red="205" green="20" blue="10" />

If you haven't downloaded a 'different' skin (I'm using the dark version) download one from the sticky topic on Base Skins and then edit the file mentioned above. Hope that makes sense.

Archived