The new who?

Juventus

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Mike_Cardinal:

Ched Evans - could be the next John Charles.

Pretty good one that! And fair play, the lad has 30 goals in the league and it's just hit March (Championship on loan).

if he became as good as him then you have a true great on your hand as john charles is better than any player today and in the top 7 players ever voted by italy fans who saw him as the best player to play in there country.the best leeds player and welsh player for sure and 3 rd behind duncan edwards(best ever) and george best as britians 3rd best player ever.

Hmm, he's got 36 goals and 12 assists in 43 games (3 sub appearances) and there's still about 7 league games left. 35 in 39 isn't bad in the league, has an Average Rating of 7.67.

BUT, the boy's got a long way to go. He's made some sub appearances for Wales this season, and yes he's only 19, but his stats haven't shown much signs of improving that much more.

Remains to be seen if he can perform on a stage higher than the Championship. Big boots to fill certainly, I told my Dad about it and he said that John Charles was brilliant. We'll see...

Remains to be seen if he can perform on a stage higher than the Championship. Big boots to fill certainly, I told my Dad about it and he said that John Charles was brilliant. We'll see...

Hope he turns out to be as good mate, only thing is John Charles was not predominantly a striker, he could play centre back and striker at equal strength.

Not sure if these guys have been posted but I have the following comparisons on my game:

Name: Georginio Wijnaldum

Team: Feyenoord

Position: CM/AM

Who: Could be the next Clarence Seedorf

Name: Francesco Bolzoni

Team: Inter Milan

Position: DM

Who: Could be the next Cristiano Zanetti

Name: Jack Wilshere

Team: Arsenal

Position: AMC

Who: Could be the next Paul Scholes

Originally posted by Mike_Cardinal:

Hmm, he's got 36 goals and 12 assists in 43 games (3 sub appearances) and there's still about 7 league games left. 35 in 39 isn't bad in the league, has an Average Rating of 7.67.

BUT, the boy's got a long way to go. He's made some sub appearances for Wales this season, and yes he's only 19, but his stats haven't shown much signs of improving that much more.

ask your dad about duncan edwards as well

• 1 month later...

Archived