The new who?

Juventus

Originally posted by Doyle:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RufftyMan:

i've got a regen who's labelled as the next alan hansen

Do you mind putting a SS of him up RufftyMan? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah sure mate, here ya go...

Paul Murray

Next Alan Hansen?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have the funniest one. I'm an Antonio Cassano fan and so I didn't want him to age just that fast. I'm managing a team in Spain right now and when I manage in Italy I want to buy him develop him. When I look at his personal section he has been"could be the next Antonio Cassano. I started to laugh.

Originally posted by David Hirst:

I have a regen in my game who's the new Jurgen Klinsmann. Also Neymar from Santos is the new Ronaldo.

I don't suppose there's any solid way of finding "the new so-and-so" in the game is there?

just luck i think, but in game I've seen like four guys who are "could be the next ronaldo"

Originally posted by Severus_steaua:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by adamj11:

I have just found a regen labelled the next Georgie Hagi, get in. Just signed him for 750k at age 15.

OMG Hagi is legend he was elected as one of the best players in the world

he is the 25th in the list after Cantona andhe stands before Marco Van Basten,Baggio,Bergkamp,Rummenigge,Rivaldo,Beckham

check this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_soccer_players_of_th..._Of_The_20th_Century

Lol shevchenko higher then shearer that list is rubbish and georgie best should be no.1

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

OMG Hagi is legend he was elected as one of the best players in the world

he is the 25th in the list after Cantona andhe stands before Marco Van Basten,Baggio,Bergkamp,Rummenigge,Rivaldo,Beckham

check this

Yay!! Bobby Moore is 14th, but I would put him at no.3

hey guys im new on this whole forum thing. but i can tell you of 2 lads that i got on the cheap at the start of the game and are both proving to be great signings

name : marc crosas

position : dm

club : barcelona

price i paid : £1 milllion

now worth : £13.5 million

name : pichu atienza

position : cb

club : athletico madrid c

price i paid : £2.5 million

now worth : £5 million

i am in need of another quality young cb if any one has any suggestions please reply

Originally posted by lofty85:

hey guys im new on this whole forum thing. but i can tell you of 2 lads that i got on the cheap at the start of the game and are both proving to be great signings

name : marc crosas

position : dm

club : barcelona

price i paid : £1 milllion

now worth : £13.5 million

name : pichu atienza

position : cb

club : athletico madrid c

price i paid : £2.5 million

now worth : £5 million

i am in need of another quality young cb if any one has any suggestions please reply

this is the wrong place to put it, but Sakho,Breno and Sidei are your best bets

Originally posted by toon army 06:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by alanhutton2cafuwho?:

Kevin Thomson is the new Jim Baxter on my game

kevin well one thing is for sure he will never be called the new jim baxter in reallife baxter is the best scottish player ever.and all the old guys pick him as the second best center mid behind duncan edwards to come from britian. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

really?

Never heard of jimmy johnstone ?

Originally posted by ThatBoyRonaldo7TheHolyGoalie1:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by toon army 06:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by alanhutton2cafuwho?:

Kevin Thomson is the new Jim Baxter on my game

kevin well one thing is for sure he will never be called the new jim baxter in reallife baxter is the best scottish player ever.and all the old guys pick him as the second best center mid behind duncan edwards to come from britian. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes i have heard of jimmy johnston baxter was better ask anyone who watched rangers and celtic in the early 60's

really?

Never heard of jimmy johnstone ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Originally posted by alanhutton2cafuwho?:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Jinky was better. Pure legend.

well from what I hear Baxter was the better out of the 2 ! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Let's just agree to disagree, ok.

Originally posted by Frazza Pee:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Jinky was better. Pure legend.

well from what I hear Baxter was the better out of the 2 ! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Let's just agree to disagree, ok. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

baxter was better ask anyone over 60 or older to pick there best british team exspect to see baxter in the center with duncan edwards.plus big john charles at center back and tommy finney on the left wing.

Archived