How many people are AFC Wimbledon?

I am but I am sure there are many others.

Gonna keep you updated.

My first season I signed Howard Newton for 9k from Staines who has bags of pace.

In January I signed James Ashmore who has been incredible for his 6 months. 11 games, 7 goals, 5 assists Average Rating 7.54

Dont think im gonna get a better buy for the whole game.

Won the League now into league 2.

Board are delighted but im over wage budget by around 5k so I had to let a lot of players leave such as Luke Garrard, Andy Little, Aaron Snelling, Adjei, Tommy Rose. I also sold Duncan for 3k and Inns for 3k.

My three shining stars for the first season were Kedwell in 50 games 21 goals and 7 assists, Ashmore obviously and my left back Hussey 39 games 2 goals and 11 ASSISTS.

Made two new signings for League 2, Devany from Barnsley for 20k and Jake Newton, Howard Newtons brother, just for novelty.

Looking forward to my next season.

Still 3k over wage budget and am loaning out Montague so it should be 2k, hopefully i can a finance boost.

I am,

Have bought many players and you would hardly recognise my team now! Only person left I think is Main, and he has been brill for me!

Best buys, barge, j. simmonds and vasae (think thats his name).

Finished just short of the playoffs in first season due to a dodgy defence (garrard being the main culpret!) but have that sorted now and am top 15 games in so hope to go up this year :)

Archived