How do you set up Aguero?

Apologies if your not allowed to ask about specific players! I wasn't sure.

But anyways. I'm finding myself going in circles trying to choose a role for aguero.

I've tried deep lying forward with run from deep and run with ball changed to often.

I've tried poacher.

I've tried Trequartista

Finally I have tried advance forward.

All have mixed results. What I'm finding tough is that Aguero has decent highlighted stats for all of them. He also has a prefered move of dropping back (i think, or something to that effect) Anyone settled on any single role for him yet?

But anyways. I'm finding myself going in circles trying to choose a role for aguero.

I've tried deep lying forward with run from deep and run with ball changed to often.

I've tried poacher.

I've tried Trequartista

All have mixed results. What I'm finding tough is that Aguero has decent highlighted stats for all of them. He also has a prefered move of dropping back (i think, or something to that effect) Anyone settled on any single role for him yet?

It kinda depends on the formation you are using. And did you use complete forward? He is definitely too good to be a poacher alone.....

I've tried poacher.

I've tried Trequartista

I got him on my united game, with rooney as a partner he scored 56 goals the first season in all matches, 39 in the league where he smacked the league record that andy cole hade from newcastle think it was 33 goals or 35. I played both him as a complite striker, and the reson is this:

He can pass, he can dribble, he even got 15 in headings, (alittle small but still a good header) and he can score like crazy.

I hade rooney as complite striker also.

Sorry for my bad english, hope you understood some of what i tryed to say.

I had Aguero as a deep-lying forward along-side Forlan at Atletico. Didn't change the sliders (e.g. run from deep often). He then scored 5 goals in one match (Away to Valencia). I also tried to use him as an AMC towards the left as an inside forward with great success.

Archived