akinfeev or Lloris

lfc7

Frey will be the best for the first 2 seasons methinks. Or rather my own experience has said this. I have Lloris in the second and am rotating his with Jaaskelainen as i don't think he's ready for a permanent slot just yet. Can't think of a time when i've had Akinfeev on 08 because he is just too expensive.

Definitely Frey. With Milan, you need the best I reckon and Frey is it. He's better than both of them at the start. He always remains better than Akinfeev who doesnt become as good as he did on the previous patch imo. And although Lloris improves a LOT, he never becomes better than Frey. He'll become as good as Frey for sure, but not better.

IIRC, Frey gets the "world-class" tag in his profile after about a couple of months at a big club. icon14.gif

I used to sign Akinfeev all the time and he was always solid but not spectacular. Then I saw Lloris mentioned and now he is the one I buy. I had Frey once, cost me loads of mney and he let in loads of goals

If you have a solid defence, I would take Lloris simply because he would give you a longer run and save you a lot of money that could be used elsewhere, if needed

Originally posted by theincrediblehulk:

Definitely Frey. With Milan, you need the best I reckon and Frey is it. He's better than both of them at the start. He always remains better than Akinfeev who doesnt become as good as he did on the previous patch imo. And although Lloris improves a LOT, he never becomes better than Frey. He'll become as good as Frey for sure, but not better.

IIRC, Frey gets the "world-class" tag in his profile after about a couple of months at a big club. icon14.gif

s***e i wish i'd seen this before i made my choice

Manuel Neuer, German GK at FC Schalke develops into a world class GK after 2-3 seasons.

Hugo Lloris and Igor Akinfeev both become world class GK.

As other people have said, if you want a world class GK in your first season then Frey is a must buy. But if you want a world class GK now, then you can't go wrong with Neuer, Lloris or Akinfeev.

In most of my games, I buy Akinfeev, and he has always been amazing; never making a mistake, infact the defenders are those who make them! He is expensive, but he's young, adaptable to other countries, and has a really good personality for a Gk. I've not had much experience with Frey or Lloris, but hey, why would need to! Get Akinfeev!

I just buy Lloris in case I want to sell him for a good price after 6months or 1 year. His aerial ability is terrible. And I play 3-5-2, that mean I suffer a lot with Lloris stopping crosses and heading. 3-5-2 is not a popular tactics though, if you don't use that information, I think Lloris is very good, my friends often end a season with <20 goals conceded.

Archived