David Alaba

CPS

Young midfielder who starts at Bayern. Potentially a leading Premier League player if developed well. Think he was a pretty good prospect in FM09 iirc and is by no means unknown on this forum but looks better now. Can play on the left also but with his decision making at this level already I think he has to be used in centre midfield. The drawback to Alaba is that Bayern are unlikely to let him go for less than £5-6m.

alaba.jpg

Nice picture there :)

I heard this fella before the game,youngest player in the austrian league or something like that.

His stats doesnt seem random,he really becomes really good,in my save he is 20 and bayern asking 32mil for him :)

• 3 months later...

I had him at Dinamo. In the croation league, in a narrow diamond formation (ancelotti-milan style), He was outstanding as a box to box and ball winner

cost me round 4million to buy but then i had to sell him half a season later as he felt croatia wasnt good enough for him

• 2 weeks later...
Great Prospect, tried to sign him but Bayern are having none of it :(

Looks like he could be a great centre mid if developed right.

Nice find.

Got him on loan in my first Ajax save, then renewed the loan contract and after the 2nd season I signed him for 4M€ (or something in that region), from the begin he was a starter for my Ajax team, great player.

On 1 of my saves he become absolute brilliance, but on the last couple he has been lower Prem quality :( Haven't been lucky with PA, and when I eventually find out he isn't going to cut it at the top, I can normally only sell him for what I paid for, just!

Archived