Oil Money to the World Cup (FM10)

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Give me a break guys, I was out last night, doing things in the city, the cops are involved, you don't want to hear about it.

Qatar drafts Cedric Carrasco (GK, Bordeaux)

I wasn't having a go at all, Whitehead asked the question, I answered. As it was, I don't think it was even 24 hours. As long as we stay on this sort of pace we may even finish before the New Year & I had the draft pencilled in for finishing mid-late January!

well, I started with 10 keepers, 15 centre backs, 8 full backs/wing backs (for each side [16 total]), 7 out and out defensive midfielders, 12 central and more attacking midfielders, 9 wide midfielders/wingers (for each side [18 total]), 17 Strikers

Obviously there's some cross over mind (for example, I had Jack Rodwell down as a centre half & an out & out defensive midfielder), so probably about 85 names in all, taking away those taken by myself & others, I probably have 60 names left for the next 26 rounds, no way that'll last mind.

Quick question have any of you other than you; welwyn wrote down a list of player you want/ are intrested in?

P.s. if you have how many names have you got?

Not really, once my turn comes up I usually do a quick scout of FM, see someone who I think could be useful and pick them.

I don't have a list. I seem to be picking random youth players. :p

Probably comes from my love of fantasy (nfl) football!

I thought about having him but not good enough at left back more of a winger

anywho...

last draft pick round 9 - Felipe (Udinese)

still on the clock btw mate.

Archived