Can Anyone Help - Getting additional competitions to work without the game crashing

kevgaleuk

Hi Can anyone help?

I had a go with the editor and added (pretty easily) the lower leagues in England. Following that I have tried to create a few other competitions:

1 - Anglo Scottish Cup

2 - Anglo Italian Cup

and a fun one for East Anglia the Old Farm Community Shield

Now all of these are apparently valid by the rules on the editor; given that you have to keep within the "date" rules of 8.8.2009-29.5.2010 it is impossible to miss the other competitions for a multi-legged competition but as the rules are valid my assumption was that any conflicts would also be picked up?!?!?

What has happened is that whenever I get to the cup competition I get a crash dump. I have proved it must be this by moving it date-wise and experiencing the same crash at the new date.

Can anyone help - how are you supposed to create additional competitions without compromising the existing comps and therefore (i assume) stop the bloody thing crashing?!?!

without knowing what you've edited it's hard to tell you. There is many things that the addition of extra leagues and two cups can interfer with. Try just adding one thing at a time then testing it so at least you can narrow it down to which of the three comps are causing the problems.

I get the same thing with my database, I edited the Faroe Islands to be a fantasy country with a league but now it crashes on loading cups, I have many alternate versions, it crashes after I change the nation details, remove all the players, cities and clubs. I put all my own ones it but it still crashes.

I think it has something to do with the European cups? I have all the ex faroe teams without a country ATM.

What can we do with the crash dump files?

I mean how annoying is this?

frustrating.jpg

OK Ive figured out what crashes my game...

I removed all the teams from the nation Faroe Islands, just changed their nation to none, even if I replace them the game with my own teams it crashes. I have worked out that is the only cause!!

Therefore I moved all the cities and clubs into denmark and it works!!!

Archived