Team Logo's

andoz2000

Hi.

I have not used this forum before so I apologise if this is posted in the wrong place or what-not.

I was interested in getting some 'real' team logos for FM and have trawled through this forum and can't find any that are there to be downloaded.

Some digging around has lead me to 'Sortitoutsi.com' but I understand you have to pay to use their services? So my next question would be is there anyone/anywhere who could help me in finding these logos for free?

Again, sorry if this post is not in the correct place and if not could I be advised as where to post instead?

Thanks.

Hi.

I have not used this forum before so I apologise if this is posted in the wrong place or what-not.

I was interested in getting some 'real' team logos for FM and have trawled through this forum and can't find any that are there to be downloaded.

Some digging around has lead me to 'Sortitoutsi.com' but I understand you have to pay to use their services? So my next question would be is there anyone/anywhere who could help me in finding these logos for free?

Again, sorry if this post is not in the correct place and if not could I be advised as where to post instead?

Thanks.

You only have to pay/be a premium member to download directly from sortitoutsi. There's usually a free mirror link on all files uploaded.

Archived