Gabon Leagues

Brisvegas

GABON V1

My First Gabon League release.

It consists of 2 Divisions, D1 12 Teams, D2 11 teams. I couldn't find any information on

There is the Gabon Cup and Supper Cup.

Teams colours have been changed to relate to real colours. For teams that I could not find info on I made it up in most cases.

The league structure is play each other twice, league starts in Mid November and the teams that are in the first divison are as of the league for 2008/9 (IRL the league is in turmoil with a dispute between the league and governing body)

Div 2 is just a basic lower league , getting RL info on it is impossible currently.

Promotion Relegation is 2up 2 down, no relegation from D2

I have made changes to Stadiums and Towns, with several additions.

The file has been tested up to 2015

I recomend this is used with FuryG African Database Update

You can download from here

GABON V1

• 4 weeks later...

Well there have been changes in Gabon and the league is now a 14 team league.

The 2 new teams are not in the database and there is no info on them at all.

The league has only started back up after some upheavel, so once I get more info I'll do an update.

Also promotion is much more complicated than what it is in my league.

Its got to do with Districts and mix of leagues and cups it seems. Can anyone make any sense out of this??

So the actual structure is this

* National League first division

* National League second division

* Cup GABON

* Tournament of the rise in first division.

And a Super Cup

There are also a heap of teams I have only the Name and pronvince for

So a lot of work needs to be done, and I would also like a logo pack done (Can any one help with expertise)

If any one falls across any info please let me know.

Cheers

• 10 months later...

C+P Not looking healthy in the Gabon football World

National Football League (LINAF) Will Have the Means to it organizes a championship quality? While the resumption of National Foot is scheduled for October 30 next, the Linaf should probably be satisfied with a budget close to that of the preceding year was 2.5 million francs CFA. While The resumption of National Football IS "scheduled for next October 30, The Probably Linaf Should Be Satisfied With A Budget to Click That Of The Preceding year WAS 2.5 million CFA francs. A very small pool of as much as the league drags a debt of over 6 million CFA francs. A very small pool of As Much As The league drags a debt of over 6 million CFA francs.

A difficult situation that does not start today. A difficulty situation That Does not start today. Founded in 2007, LINAF engulfed in a financial hole of 11 million CFA francs at the end of its first year. Founded in 2007, LINAF Engulfed in her financial hole of 11 million CFA francs at The End of first year icts. She found a door of salvation in the initiative of leaders of clubs that choose to increase their contributions to her. She found a door of Salvation in the initiative of leaders of clubs to choose That Increase Their Contributions To Her.

The Linaf also decided to raise the costs of its services to fill gaps. The Linaf aussi Decided To Raise The Costs of ITS services to fill gaps. Virtually every early season, the amount of various fees (licenses, fines, penalties, etc..) Is revised upwards to try to balance its books but in vain. Virtually Every season early, The Various Amount of fees (licenses, fines, penalties, etc. ..) Is Upwards revised to try to balance books icts goal in vain.

Its main sources of funding remain the Sports Ministry, the fourteen first division clubs and the revenue generated by leasing the stadium. Its hand sources of Funding Remains the Sports Ministry, The Fourteen first division clubs & the revenue generated by leasing The Stadium. Admittedly, ticket sales are doing better in the provinces than in Libreville, where matches are played in stadiums almost empty, but it is still insufficient. Admittedly, ticket sales are doing Better Than In The provinces in Libreville, where, are Played matches in empty stadiums Almost, But It Is Still Insufficient.

During the 2009-2010 season, the LINAF did not cash in excess of 5 million in revenue in spite of all the strategies implemented to recoup. "During the 2009-2010 season, The LINAF Did Not cash in excess of 5 million in revenue in Spite Of All The Strategies Implemented to recoup. After each match, 40% of revenues must return to the stage and 60% LINAF club receives. After EACH game, 40% of revenues must return to The Stage and 60% LINAF club receiver. Even traders seem to have turned his back on league. Even traders Seem To Have Turned His Back one league. During the 2007-2008 fiscal year it was able to glean 11 million CFA francs of his few sponsors, while this year none came forward. "During the 2007-2008 fiscal year to glean It Was Able 11 million CFA francs of history few" sponsors, while this year none cam forward.

Will we let the financial black hole in its Linaf while this stance will certainly affect the quality of the championship? Will We Let The Financial black hole in this stance while icts Linaf Certainly Will Affect The Quality Of The championship? Why not reassess its budget to such height of the grant of 1st division clubs set at 50 million CFA francs? Why not budget to reassess icts Such height Of The grant of 1st division clubs set at 50 million CFA francs? If nothing is done, the National Foot-will crumble and with it the quality of the championship at one year of the CAN 2012. If nothing Is Done, the National Foot-will crumble and With It The Quality Of The championship has one Year of the CAN 2012.

Archived