AFC Continental Settings

fraudiay79

Is there a way to assign continental competition settings, for certain Asian leagues? i.e., I've created a fantasy Pakistani Premier League. Currently, they can only qualify for the AFC Presidents Cup. Is there anyway to get them into the AFC Champions League?

Is there a way to assign continental competition settings, for certain Asian leagues? i.e., I've created a fantasy Pakistani Premier League. Currently, they can only qualify for the AFC Presidents Cup. Is there anyway to get them into the AFC Champions League?

You must win President's Cup, than win AFC Confederation cup, and than you can go to Champions league preliminaries....

Read here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AFC_Champions_League

thanks. i'll try and clear the presidents cup and register the pakistani club to the ACL. as for the previous posted suggestion, that is how I thought it would normally work, and it has in past FMs, but I played three seasons of my current game, and I was still stuck in the President's cup, even after a Pakistani club had won it every season. hopefully this works, otherwise Pakistan is moving to Europe and competing in the Champions League (which works by the way)

• 3 months later...

Archived