Editor help

EaglenOH

I'm thinking of doing a league structure for the Home Nations, but since this is the first time that I would be using the editor, I'm a little confused and hope someone can help me out.

I have the details all worked out - I want to set up a Premier Div 1 & 2, then work down the line from there. As I understand it, I set up the leagues using the add nation rules (England in this case). After entering all of the information and testing the rules, it came up that I was using the Premier Div twice. Do I have to go and edit some leagues before I start adding them? In other words, maybe for my second Prem Div, I should edit another League, say the Championship, and use that for my second Prem Div?

Also, how do I add the teams to the divisions? Should I clear out the existing teams first? If that is the case, after I've done that, how do I manually add the teams I want in each division?

I would also entertain any questions about what I'm trying to do in case what I've written doesn't make sense.

Thanks in advance

Archived